Radha Soami exposed

paapiman

Khalsa jee, watch/listen to this video, where Sant Jarnail Singh jee Khalsa Bhindrawale exposes the so-called Radhaswami guru Sawan Grewal. He used to eat supari, excrete it (through anus), wash it, crush it and put it in langar (which will be eaten by people). This causes people (who eat the langar) to be influenced by the person, who has excreted the product.

Here is the tidbit by Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale exposing Babu Sawan Singh Grewal. The person actually starts seeing the image of the Ghor Mantri inside his mind after eating the fecal matter.

Please start listening at 12:50 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Gurbachan_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)/Guru_Granth_Sahib_Larivaar_Katha/Volume_13_Ang_1168-1273/075--Sant.Gurbachan.Singh.(Bhindran.wale)--Raag.Saarang--Ang-1242.(Vaar).mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

Bro, Daas knows of a scholar (associated with Nanaksar). Even he was aware of this. This is 100% true. Jarnail Singh jee Bhindrawale would never lie.

Bhul chuk maaf

First of all, I'm NOT a follower of Radhaswami.

It's very irresponsible paapiman. Did you listen to the video clip you've posted?

"Sawan Grewal" name is nowhere mentioned in the clip; so how you got this name? It's really very sad and shameful on your part; one should NOT post any anything online without verifying the facts.

"Sawan Singh Grewal (1858–1948)" was one of the first person who settled in Beas. He was opposed to the formation of separate Mat named as Radhasoami; The Radhasoami name originated from Agra circle.

I'm NOT saying that someone somewhere under somebrand cannot do as claimed in the video but that does NOT mean that you can pull everyone under the same umbrella. There are some cracks who are doing that.

At this present times, there are many many cases where the person belonged to previous Rara-Sahib samparda, Nanaksar samparda but they are indulged in Ego-ist behaviours; some are even continuing the samparda for the money things. Does it mean that you can drag the real Saints under the same tag? It always happen that the real sampardas/groups preach something but later on those teachings are packed in box and sold. So, then who is the culprit? Think about it.

There is NO problem in pointing out the real issues, but these days youth with this internet are so careless that they do not care about the real truth. They just post whatever based upon their very limited point of view and without really looking for the truth.

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib wale used to say that the Nindea is defined as: Spreading the news for which you did not know if it is true or not (i.e which you have not heard/seen with your own ears/eyes).

Edited by das

First of all, I'm NOT a follower of Radhaswami.

It's very irresponsible paapiman. Did you listen to the video clip you've posted?

"Sawan Grewal" name is nowhere mentioned in the clip; so how you got this name? It's really very sad and shameful on your part; one should NOT post any anything online without verifying the facts.

Bro, Jarnail SIngh jee mentions his name. He says "Babu Sawan Singh" (please listen to first 10 seconds).

Bhul chuk maaf

At this present times, there are many many cases where the person belonged to previous Rara-Sahib samparda, Nanaksar samparda but they are indulged in Ego-ist behaviours; some are even continuing the samparda for the money things. Does it mean that you can drag the real Saints under the same tag? It always happen that the real sampardas/groups preach something but later on those teachings are packed in box and sold. So, then who is the culprit? Think about it.

There is NO problem in pointing out the real issues, but these days youth with this internet are so careless that they do not care about the real truth. They just post whatever based upon their very limited point of view and without really looking for the truth.

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib wale used to say that the Nindea is defined as: Spreading the news for which you did not know if it is true or not (i.e which you have not heard/seen with your own ears/eyes).

Good points bro, but no one has done ninda in this topic.

Stating a fact is not ninda, especially if you have audio evidence in the form of speech of a person like Jarnail Singh jee. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Bro, Jarnail SIngh jee mentions his name. He says "Babu Sawan Singh" (please listen to first 10 seconds).

Bhul chuk maaf

First learn the difference between Fact vs Belief (based upon someone else non-experience).

May be I'm hard of hearing, but it sounds like in the video he is talking about "Babu Kaul Singh".......but in any case, here are some real facts:

Sawan Singh Grewal's life duration is: 1858–1948

and Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale's life duration is: 1947 – 1984

Does it point you something? Do you really think he is talking about someone whom he never met? Either the video is not talking about "Sawan Singh" or Jarnail Singh is ill-informed by some of his followers. I guess the life duration of the two persons mentions a great thing. Rest is upto you; after-all its your free-will, do whatever you want.

Edited by das

First learn the difference between Fact vs Belief (based upon someone else non-experience).

May be I'm hard of hearing, but it sounds like in the video he is talking about "Babu Kaul Singh".......but in any case, here are some real facts:

Does it point you something? Do you really think he is talking about someone whom he never met? Either the video is not talking about "Sawan Singh" or Jarnail Singh is ill-informed by some of his followers. I guess the life duration of the two persons mentions a great thing. Rest is upto you; after-all its your free-will, do whatever you want.

Jarnail Singh jee mentions him as Babu Saun Singh. In Punjabi, the word "Sawan" (Hindi) is pronounced as Saun by some people.

Life durations do not prove anything. The scholar from Nanaksar, daas talked to, is even younger than Jarnail Singh jee. Even, he is aware of this act by Babu Sawan Grewal.

Bro, please keep in mind that Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Sundar Singh jee Khalsa Bhindrawale and Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindrawale lived during Babu Sawan's time. It is possible that this information was passed down in Taksaal.

Anyways, you have created a little doubt in my mind regarding whom Jarnail Singh jee are talking about. Daas is 99% sure that it is Babu Sawan Grewal of Radhaswamis.......will try to confirm this with a scholar. 

Anyways, Jarnail singh jee mentioned "Radhaswami" for sure, which proves that this person has something to do with Radhaswamis.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

Very narrow and handicap (dependent on someone else) thinking.

Anyways, I would like if some other member of sangat could hear the 1 minute clip and verify what name he mentioned. 

Moreover,  as I have already said what I had, so this is my last post on this particular topic.

Bro, have a look below. Babu Sawan Grewal exposed by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh jee too.

Radhaswamia.thumb.jpg.73436ece88cd45eb1e

He might have been way above me in spirituality, but he was no match to Gurmukh Brahamgyanis like Baba Nand Singh jee, Baba Ishar Singh jee, Baba Attar Singh jee, etc. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

Bro, have a look below. Babu Sawan Grewal exposed by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh jee too.

Radhaswamia.thumb.jpg.73436ece88cd45eb1e

He might have been way above me in spirituality, but he was no match to Gurmukh Brahamgyanis like Baba Nand Singh jee, Baba Ishar Singh jee, Baba Attar Singh jee, etc. 

Bhul chuk maaf

khalsa Jee,

I've read about it somewhere might be in autobiography of bhai sahib.But not sure about source .But I 've read that bhai sahib and Sawan singh were good friends.Where the provided source claims that sawan singh was not a spiritual person?

Even it proves that they both knew each other very well.

So,twisting some words to prove whatever you want is really not task of pride.

I'm not a Radhaswami nor do I'm taking their side.But I've read some books of Sawan singh where I've found that he was really a spiritual person.

So Never do nindya of any one even in anjaan puna.

Gur fateh!

khalsa Jee,

I've read about it somewhere might be in autobiography of bhai sahib.But not sure about source .But I 've read that bhai sahib and Sawan singh were good friends.Where the provided source claims that sawan singh was not a spiritual person?

No one is denying that he was a spiritual person, but he was a hypocrite. If you had read the above underlined sentences, you would understand. He falsely claimed to be Brahma jee.

Even it proves that they both knew each other very well.

That does not prove anything. One could be friends, even with a non-believer.

So,twisting some words to prove whatever you want is really not task of pride.

Who has twisted words? The above is from the autobiography of Bhai Randhir Singh jee and the above video clip is of the great fearless soul, Jarnail Singh jee Bhindrawale.

I'm not a Radhaswami nor do I'm taking their side.But I've read some books of Sawan singh where I've found that he was really a spiritual person.

So Never do nindya of any one even in anjaan puna.

So according to you, exposing an imperfect guru for the benefit of mankind, is ninda?

If Babu Sawan Grewal was alive, do you want your Sikh brothers and sisters to go and eat something which he has taken out from his anus?

Do you think that Jarnail Singh jee Bhindrawale or Nanaksar Mahapurakh will lie? 

Stating a fact for the benefit of others, is not slander (ninda).

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

I dont want to say something wrong.But As we are saying that Jarnail singh jee couldnt say anything which was nt true, in same manner Radhaswamis believe and respect Sawan singh as their spiritual teacher.Many spiritual gems are Radhaswamis.

So,to believe on the fact that he used to do such a shameful and sinful act,may be little imbalancing for some.I 've not watched the video so not sure.

But I've read that Bhai sahib and Sawan singh were good friends.Probably Bhai Sahib had never done Nindya of Sawan singh.one time he was doing katha of gurbani,nd he was mistaken at a verse,there bhai sahib corrected him.So There might have friendly circle between both.After reading provided lines that are simply describing a small story,it cannot be estimated that bhai sahib were strictly against Sawan Singh.May be Jarnail singh jee were talking about someone else.

Well I dont know much about sawan singh and I checked the name on the book again and yes it was narrated by Sawan singh.

So,I dont think that he could do that.

Hope Maharaj save their children to do something wrong whether it's nindya or abide by the teachings of a fake person.

Gur fateh!

Edited by sukrit kaur

Yes He said Saun singh but not Sawan Singh.

And second question but please dont mind as I dont know much about DDT mahapurkhs:

Was Jarnail Singh jee a Brahmgyani like Baba nand singh,baba isher singh etc or they were a great sikh  Gyani Mahapurkh?

So,I dont think that he could do that.

Have you heard of the sakhi of Baba Joga Singh jee? He was a Gurmukh of very high avastha during the times of tenth master. He was about to go to a prostitute.

Sister, what makes you feel that Babu Sawan Grewal cannot do the act described in the video? Just because he wrote spiritual books?

So a beloved Sikh of Satguru jee can make a big mistake, but Babu Sawan Grewal (don't think he took khanday da amrit - but not 100% sure about it) cannot make mistakes???

Bhul chuk maaf

Yes He said Saun singh but not Sawan Singh.

And second question but please dont mind as I dont know much about DDT mahapurkhs:

Was Jarnail Singh jee a Brahmgyani like Baba nand singh,baba isher singh etc or they were a great sikh  Gyani Mahapurkh?

Many Punjabis pronounce Sawan as Saun.

Whatever was the avastha of Jarnail singh jee Bhindranwale, he would never do ninda of a Mahapurakh or tell lies to sangat.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

And According to Radhaswamis :

Sawan Singh is their spiritual teacher,who used to give them Naam(Really very big deed only can be conducted by saints),and some Radhaswamis who have achieved truth have shared their experience that Sawan Singh or any their physical Guru gives them darshan At a specific spiritual stage and help them to travel across the spiritual realms.

According to this stuff,Sawan singh was really a spiritual person and a saint.

And According to Radhaswamis :

Sawan Singh is their spiritual teacher,who used to give them Naam(Really very big deed only can be conducted by saints),and some Radhaswamis who have achieved truth have shared their experience that Sawan Singh or any their physical Guru gives them darshan At a specific spiritual stage and help them to travel across the spiritual realms.

According to this stuff,Sawan singh was really a spiritual person and a saint.

Who will you trust - Sikh Saints or Non-Sikh "so-called" Saints?

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

I think Sikh saints will certainly trust so.But Remember "Saint is not a title".Real saints are merged with akal purkh one jot with supreme divine jyot.They have crossed all spiritual realms and are well known to the hindrances or experiences associated with these.

Well I dont want to argue much.These were my points.Hope to meet a mahapurkh with guru's grace then will certainly discuss these points.

But To do NIndya of a spiritual person is against my principles.

Gur fateh!

But To do NIndya of a spiritual person is against my principles.

Example of Slandar (Ninda) and Fact.

Ninda - Prophet Muhammad was not a spiritual person.

Fact - Prophet Muhammad did great deeds for humankind, but was low in spirituality when compared to Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Rai Dev Bedi jee Maharaaj aka God.

Also, falsely accusing someone of doing ninda, when that person has stated facts, is also ninda. Another trap of Maya.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

Also, falsely accusing someone of doing ninda, when that person has stated facts, is also ninda. Another trap of Maya.

LOL!!

Nothing to say! I think it's your naive nature.

Hahahaa..

I dun understand the real meaning of facts.

Anyways!! But I can really learn from this quote.Yes It may be Ninda in other manner.

Everywhere there is illusion.May maharaj save us.

Gur fateh!!

Edited by sukrit kaur