Darghai Parshaad -- don't miss this amazing opportunity

paapiman

On 12/18/2016 at 2:45 AM, tva prasad said:

they did no mistake. There is no fault in counting paath. So if someone like u that doesn't count paath wud b doing 6 japji sahib paatths one day and 2

the other. Any way ur choice but can u not try to put people off something sants and gurus promoted/s. The gurbani shabads that u put forward as ur evidence u did not understand the meaning properly. U did not understand the vastness of the ocean of gian hidden within them. U just took for what u think they might mean. One shud read the whole shabad n try to understand.

I'm sorry if I hurt any1's feeling. It was not my intention.

Singh ji, that's what I am asking you, please show me one shabad FROM GURU GRANTH SAHIB where Guru ji promoted counting, since you fail to admire shabads which are against it.
Just show me one shabad.

7 hours ago, paapiman said:

Good one bro. Sri Satguru jee (First Master) used to keep a mala himself.

Bhul chuk maaf

have a look here, bro. There is a picture of guru Nanak dev ji's mala and baba deep Singh ji's mala.

http://www.damdamitaksaal.org/history/historical-artefacts#!13_PURAATAN

there is also a picture of guru gobind Singh ji's socks. I didn't know there were socks in India at that time. I always thought they were a western invention.lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 22/12/2016 at 9:43 PM, tva prasad said:

there is also a picture of guru gobind Singh ji's socks. I didn't know there were socks in India at that time. I always thought they were a western invention.lol.

I think they are a persian invention. We have the same word for socks as they do : Juraba(n).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Tomorrow is Pooranmashi (Full moon night) and Avtar Divas of Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev jee Maharaaj

There will be Kirtan tonight at multiple Gurudwaras

• For Brampton/Mississauga residents - Kirtan at Gurudwara Nanaksar till midnight
  • For Brampton/Vaughan residents - Kirtan at Gurudwara Dashmesh Darbar till 2 am

Dhan Guru Nanak........toon hee Nirankaar

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...