Darghai Parshaad -- don't miss this amazing opportunity

paapiman

• 4 weeks later...

The below tool (counter) can be very helpful, while doing jaap. It is portable. One can also use the counter on your smartphone, but there is a chance that one can accidentally click on the reset button. Therefore, manual counter (shown below) would be a better choice to use for jaap.

40010671-1-gogo-hand-tally-counter.jpg

Bhul chuk maaf

They are great but the clicking sound is not discreet. When I used to use it on the train whilst keeping in my pocket, people use to give me strange looks wondering what I was carrying.

Good point paaji. It is good for home use, when sitting in a car, in Gurudwara, when on a stroll, etc. Not a great idea to use it, when other people are around you.

Thanks a lot for your input.

Bhul chuk maaf

They are great but the clicking sound is not discreet. When I used to use it on the train whilst keeping in my pocket, people use to give me strange looks wondering what I was carrying.

They are good for shabad or mool mantar jaap but I wouldn't use it for waheguru jaap.

Yea it works best for moolmantar shabad, because the clicking is only every 15 mins or so but with simran it would be a constant clicking lol

when i would walk to highschool, i carried a mala in my pocket, it was a good 25 min walk, and a good time for a moolmantar mala, and if a friend met in way, i would lose the count lol. those were good days.

• 1 month later...

There are sometimes only 29 days, not 30, between Pooranmashis. Please do remember this.

For example, one has to complete 180 malas of mool mantar (6 malas per day), based on a 30-day period between two consecutive Pooranmashis. If there 29 days, then one has to account for the remaining 6 malas left.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...