Darghai Parshaad -- don't miss this amazing opportunity

paapiman

On 10/25/2018 at 6:46 AM, Jageera said:

EG if I choose to do mool mantar 6 malas daily for 30 days,is there any specific maryada etc to follow or can I just sit and read as usual?

The ideal situation would be to do them at Amritvela, after taking a shower. 

If this cannot be done, then make sure you do 180 malas, starting from the day after a Pooranmashi and completing the count before the next Pooranmashi.  

Bhul chuk maaf

14 hours ago, paapiman said:

The ideal situation would be to do them at Amritvela, after taking a shower. 

If this cannot be done, then make sure you do 180 malas, starting from the day after a Pooranmashi and completing the count before the next Pooranmashi.  

Bhul chuk maaf

Last question ji,

Amritvela, do you shower your hair? If yes do you use a hair dryer then? Since, as I understand we need to keep our heads covered while doing jap/paath.

Or,is it acceptable to leave the wet hair untied while doing jap/paath? Thank you.

On 10/29/2018 at 10:27 AM, Jageera said:

Last question ji,

Amritvela, do you shower your hair? If yes do you use a hair dryer then? Since, as I understand we need to keep our heads covered while doing jap/paath.

Or,is it acceptable to leave the wet hair untied while doing jap/paath? Thank you.

You can shower your hair daily, if you want. In Prachin Panth Prakash, it is written that you can wash your hair every fourth day.

IMHO, you can leave the wet hair untied*, but make sure that the head is covered while doing the Jaap.

* - Request to members - If there is any injunction in the Rehatname against it, please do share. 

Bhul chuk maaf

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

You can shower your hair daily, if you want. In Prachin Panth Prakash, it is written that you can wash your hair every fourth day.

IMHO, you can leave the wet hair untied*, but make sure that the head is covered while doing the Jaap.

* - Request to members - If there is any injunction in the Rehatname against it, please do share. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Ok thanks.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

While remembering Baba Nand Singh ji's bachans  about path pooja to be be done in 1 month to attain phal of 1 sehej path of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. We should also remember what Baba ji said about nitnem. Baba ji said that amrit vela and nitnem is the most important thing for a Gursikh, all extra path pooja should be done but nitnem and amrit vela is most important and that should not be missed. Baba ji did bachan that one who does nitnem ," ohda haath Guru Nanak phad lainde han pher ohda koi kuch nahi bigaar sakda."

I hope Guru sahib jee blesses me with daat of nitnem and amritvela.

For people like me Guru Sahib writes "auran kaha updesat hai kach tohe prabodh naa lago"

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Sat Kartar