Different marayada of bhucho sahib dera rummi

Paappi

For eg. Doing sri sukhmani sahib instead of nitnem banis .

Bro, what do you mean? Do they tell sangat not to do Nitnaym, but instead do Sri Sukhmani Sahib jee?

Low caste people or we can say harijans are not allowed in langar they sit seperate and out of the langar hall ?? 

Sounds against Gurmat. Did Srimaan 108 Sant Baba Mahaharnaam Singh jee Maharaaj Bhuchowale approve this or not?

Bhul chuk maaf

This is the routine of bucho sahib

3 to 4:30 am sukhmani sahib

4:30 to 5:30 am 5 bani nitnem

5:30 to 7:00 am Asa di Vaar 

At night time they do rehras sahib and Kirtan sohila.

The low caste do eat with each other in the langar hall. I know this cause I'm really close with bucho sahib. I was there just 6 months ago.

Also every Singh at bucho sahib does nitnem of 7 Banis and more. This is the maryada. So don't post about stuff you do not know about.

Bro, are you 100% sure that there is no discrimination against Majhbi Singhs at Dera Rummi? 

first of all letme tell you that- my nanke pind is bhucho kalan, a lot of my childhood was spent playing in dera rumi wala, and my mama is a granthi in there . when i grew up i was always indifferent to all shrines alike due to my scientefic approach/bent of mind.so no wonder even that he is patron saint of my nanke side, and was probably a great man in his own right and his own times,i dont feel any extra reverence towards him.what i learned was that- it is a dera of jatts , people of lower caste are not allowed there since the old times.

Unquote [1]

[1] - http://punjabijawani.com/forums/topic/baba-maha-harnam-singh-ji-bucho-kalan/

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

My friend who is a mazbhi sngh also went to bucho sahib as well.

My friend who is a mazbhi sngh also went to bucho sahib as well.

Well when I was there I saw them eating langar at bhucho sahib even mazbhi Sikhs. My relatives go to bhuch sahib a lot so I know much about bhucho sahib.

Singh123456777 i just visited bhucho sahib a day before and m sure about my information... But i know that this marayada was started by sant maha Harnam singh ji .. by sharing this with all of u i just wanted to know reason behind this .. Thats all .. And again i want to say that m sure about this information .. I dont want to become a nindak of sant ji .. I just wanted to know reason.. I guessed about this may in in those times .. During. Sant baba Maha harnam singh ji the people of low caste would not be so much neat and clean .. For suchamta (cleanliness) this may be done .. And all marayadas of those times are same utensils are cleaned with raakh (soil of burnings) and afterwards not washed with water .. So thats all 

Bro, what do you mean? Do they tell sangat not to do Nitnaym, but instead do Sri Sukhmani Sahib jee?

Sounds against Gurmat. Did Srimaan 108 Sant Baba Mahaharnaam Singh jee Maharaaj Bhuchowale approve this or not?

Bhul chuk maaf

yes bro this marayada by started by sant jii and is still there..

• 3 years later...
On 8/27/2015 at 12:50 AM, paapiman said:

If a Gurudwara does not recite Nitnaym Gurbanis at amritvela, it does not mean they reject them. Daas's local Nanaksar gurudwara does not have Nitnaym in their schedule too. They do Sri Sukhmani Sahib jee daa paath. There might be a reason behind it.

Bhul chuk maaf

I think it's the same in the nanaksar gurudwara near me, might be a nanaksar thing?

On 8/24/2015 at 9:50 PM, Singh123456777 said:

This is the routine of bucho sahib

3 to 4:30 am sukhmani sahib

4:30 to 5:30 am 5 bani nitnem

5:30 to 7:00 am Asa di Vaar 

At night time they do rehras sahib and Kirtan sohila.

The low caste do eat with each other in the langar hall. I know this cause I'm really close with bucho sahib. I was there just 6 months ago.

Also every Singh at bucho sahib does nitnem of 7 Banis and more. This is the maryada. So don't post about stuff you do not know about.

Please can you tell me where is Bucho Sahib Ji? I would love to visit this place ever since I read the  Ithaas of Sri Mahaharnaam Baba Ji’s life and their connections with this holy place. Is it difficult to get there? 

11 hours ago, manraj19 said:

Please can you tell me where is Bucho Sahib Ji? I would love to visit this place ever since I read the  Ithaas of Sri Mahaharnaam Baba Ji’s life and their connections with this holy place. Is it difficult to get there? 

http://www.shribhuchosahib.com/location.aspx 

• 7 months later...
On 8/24/2015 at 11:06 AM, Paappi said:

By the marayada of bhucho sahib different from other gurudwaras .. 

For eg. Doing sri sukhmani sahib instead of nitnem banis .

Low caste people or we can say harijans are not allowed in langar they sit seperate and out of the langar hall ?? 

Why is all this ????

Reply from guest:

The wrong notions should not be spread.

They are doing sukhmani sahib along with nitnem sahib.

And stop saying about differences between castes. There is no difference  created. There is no low and high caste. All ate treated equal. If you don't have good things to talk about, stop saying bad things and mind your business