Man condemned harem of sex slaves to ordeal of control, rape and torture as part of evil 14-year campaign to 'sleep with as many women as possible'

HSD1

• Iqbal Ali used threats and violence to force women to become sex slaves
  • He poured scalding hot water over one victim and strangled her with a belt
  • Another was forced to stand in window with 'slut' written on her stomach
  • Ali, 33, scared his victims into staying by telling them he knew killers

A 'violent and evil' man who condemned a harem of lovers to an ordeal of control, rape and torture as part of a 14-year campaign to 'sleep with as many women as possible' has been jailed for life. 

Iqbal Ali, 33, forced four women to become his personal sex slaves - subjecting them to beatings, physical punishments and public humiliation if they were seen to disobey his strict rules.

He made two of his victims live with him at his home in Oldham, Greater Manchester, where they were subject to 24-hour monitoring and wore electronic devices to record their conversations.

One of the women, a teaching assistant, was forced to burn her hands on the hob, and choked with a belt until she fell unconscious. 

The other woman, with whom Ali had a son, was made to stand partially-naked at the window with the word 'slut' scrawled across her stomach after Ali suspected her of flirting with other men. 

He scared the women into staying by telling them he associated with people who killed, and threatened to hurt their families. 

Ali was only caught when the teaching assistant received hospital treatment for severe neck injuries after collapsing in a pharmacy.

Officers found sickening images of the woman's wounds on Ali's phone and were later able to trace the other women. 

Ali was found guilty of 25 offences including four of rape, two of indecent assault, and two of possession of an imitation firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.

He was today sentenced to life in prison at Minshull Crown Court, Manchester. He will serve a minimum of 16 years and six months before being considered for parole.

The teaching assistant began dating Ali in 2007, the court heard.

David Toal, prosecuting, said she had been burned by scalding water, forced to place her hands on an oven ring on full-heat, and choked with a belt to the point of unconsciousness.

On occasions she was forced to kneel in front of a mirror while he throttled her and he dropped heavy weights on her feet. 

She was also tied naked to a wardrobe for hours and beaten if she made a sound. 

Ali also handcuffed her took her wages to pay off his credit card debts and demanded she constantly text him about her movements whenever she left the house.

He would throw out items of sentimental value if she displeased him - and even cut up a Teddy Bear that belonged to her mother. 

She was also ordered to sit on a sofa for hours in front of a video camera with an instruction not to move until Ali returned home. 

He then insisted on playing back the recorded footage to ensure she had not disobeyed him. 

"He wanted to sleep with her. He wanted to sleep with as many women as possible. He would have hurt me if I ruined his chances"
     One victim

When she went for a job interview, he made her wear a miniature video camera disguised as a button. He later accused her of showing too much interest in a male applicant.

He forced her to fake illness and take sick leave from the school where she worked because he became jealous and angry that she had been speaking to a male teacher. 

He insisted she attached headphones to her mobile so he could listen in to any conversations she had on the way to and from work. 

Colleagues recalled how she would turn up for work with bruises on her face for which she gave differing explanations.

She always wore trousers and long-sleeved tops and always seemed in a 'massive hurry' to get away at the end of her school day.

Some time into the relationship, Ali told the woman that he already had a girlfriend and a young son and said they were all moving in together.

The teaching assistant slept on a mattress on the floor while the other woman - who was led to believe the other was a hired, live-in baby sitter - had her own room.

The second woman, who had a son with Ali, described how she was forced to climb into a wardrobe where he put a gun in her mouth and told her he would pull the trigger if she didn't do as he said. 

He also hit her with a pair of boots with steel toecaps, which he wore on his hands like boxing gloves.

After accusing her of showing interest in other men, he made her stand partially clothed at their bedroom window while he scrawled the word 'slut' across her chest and stomach. 

The woman said Ali punched her in the stomach while she was seven months pregnant leaving her terrified she might have lost the baby. 

She said she tried to leave him, but he threatened her family. He told victim that he tortured people as part of his job and had murdered people.

"All of them felt trapped once they got into a relationship with you.This is one of the most serious cases of offending that I have come across. There has not been any expression of remorse on your part.You are a dangerous man"
Judge Mushtaq Khokar 

The teaching assistant said Ali also encouraged her to befriend another young woman she had met on a bus so that he could seduce her. 

She said: 'He wanted to sleep with her. He wanted to sleep with as many women as possible. He would have hurt me if I ruined his chances.' 

The police investigation started after the teaching assistant began suffering breathing difficulties while in a local pharmacy. 

She was taken to Wythenshawe Hospital and underwent emergency treatment for a string of injuries including a fractured larynx, a perforation of the throat and a serious chest infection which a doctor concluded was caused by attempted strangulation.

At first the woman lied about how she had sustained the injuries, but eventually broke down and described to police how Ali subjected her to prolonged physical, psychological and sexual abuse. 

Ali was found guilty of 25 offences including 13 counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, four of rape, two of inflicting grievous bodily harm with intent, two of indecent assault, two of common assault, and two of possession of an imitation firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.

He denied all charges. 

Sentencing, Judge Mushtaq Khokar said: 'In all of the cases there was extreme control imposed upon these women, what they did, who they spoke to, what they wore, where they worked and the rest. All this was made possible because they were told that you associated with people who killed. 

'They were made to send you texts and even had to stay on the phone so you could hear whether they spoke to another male or not.

'You deliberately isolated them from their family and friends, maybe because if they did speak to them you would not have the sort of control that you did. 

'One finds it very difficult to understand as to why someone in a relationship would put his partner through that. One of the victims used the word torture. 

'All of them felt trapped once they got into a relationship with you.

'This is one of the most serious cases of offending that I have come across. There has not been any expression of remorse on your part. You are a dangerous man.'

After the case Detective Chief Inspector Paul Parker of Greater Manchester Police said: 'Iqbal Ali is a sorry excuse for a man and without question one of the most heinous individuals I have had the misfortune of dealing with as a police officer. 

'The level of control and violence that Ali has used against his victims spanning a period of 14 years has shocked even experienced detectives.

'Iqbal is a calculated, violent and evil man, who has identified vulnerable young ladies and used them for his sexual gratification, financial gain and psychological control.' 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3131833/Man-condemned-harem-sex-slaves-ordeal-control-rape-torture-evil-14-year-campaign-sleep-women-possible.html

HSD, you used to contribute thought provoking content, but now you just paste obvious material about a matter most of us are well aware of. What happened to you?

HSD, you used to contribute thought provoking content, but now you just paste obvious material about a matter most of us are well aware of. What happened to you?

Well after reading the million man -v- forty Chamkaur and the Sunny Hundal thread it struck me that a few of the old hairy fairy types had been given free rein, so I decided to drop a few reality bomb type threads to see if they had anything to say. You know that these emus like to revert to type unless forced otherwise.

As I find some interesting stuff I'll post it, like Amarpal Singh Sidhu's book about the Second Anglo-Sikh War which should be out soon. Otherwise I'll just end up like everyone else arguing all the time in random threads.....aint nobody got time for that.

Well after reading the million man -v- forty Chamkaur and the Sunny Hundal thread it struck me that a few of the old hairy fairy types had been given free rein, so I decided to drop a few reality bomb type threads to see if they had anything to say. You know that these emus like to revert to type unless forced otherwise.

As I find some interesting stuff I'll post it, like Amarpal Singh Sidhu's book about the Second Anglo-Sikh War which should be out soon. Otherwise I'll just end up like everyone else arguing all the time in random threads.....aint nobody got time for that.

I hear that! I see Sunny Fudhal wrote a piece for The Indy giving out grave warnings against dangerous Sikh fundamentalists who want to control Sikh biatches and stop white men and sullay getting married in Gurdwaras... what a lunh.

Keep going brother, we are winning the battle btw, more and more people are getting clued up about gora deviousness and the only the retarded in the community don't know about the grooming thing now. 

I miss your ish dude, you helped me get a very comprehensive perspective of global history. 

PS - Paapiman is a straight fudhoo bundha, don't take his simple mentality seriously.  He'd never actually fight, so he has to imagine that some magic power would make him invincible if he was ever forced to.... 

Edited by dalsingh101

I hear that! I see Sunny Fudhal wrote a piece for The Indy giving out grave warnings against dangerous Sikh fundamentalists who want to control Sikh biatches and stop white men and sullay getting married in Gurdwaras... what a lunh.

Keep going brother, we are winning the battle btw, more and more people are getting clued up about gora deviousness and the only the retarded in the community don't know about the grooming thing now. 

I miss your ish dude, you helped me get a very comprehensive perspective of global history. 

PS - Paapiman is a straight fudhoo bundha, don't take his simple mentality seriously.  He'd never actually fight, so he has to imagine that some magic power would make him invincible if he was ever forced to.... 

Not surprising, that guy is a complete fruit loop. The whole Sikh Taliban thing when Sikhs have been hounded out of Afghanistan and he has said nothing just shows how detached from reality he is.

Still a lot of work to do, there is always more we can be doing. We also have to be vigilant that all this effort to protect and empower our people isnt derailed into silliness or apathy as it has done so many times in the past.

Still a lot of work to do, there is always more we can be doing. We also have to be vigilant that all this effort to protect and empower our people isnt derailed into silliness or apathy as it has done so many times in the past.

Apnay seem to have some natural drift towards bundh-yaari with any outsiders who gives them attention or compliments for some reason? 

Look at Tony for example, okay his grandpa got a job in the British army and this geezer can't see beyond that and is all dewy-eyed and nostalgic for master sahib. wtf??

Ghulaam mentality is deeply rooted in such people, I think we have to simply wait for them to die out and focus on making sure the younguns are a bit more politically astute than the generation before them?