Avoid Disclosing Spiritual Status

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
52 minutes ago, paapiman said:

A Singh started crying in front of Vidya Martand Maskeen jee and then disclosed that he had revealed his spiritual state to another person. Please listen for more details.

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji here is the mp3

ਅਾਪਣੀ ਅਵਸਥਾ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਨਾ ਦੱਸੋ..Gyani Sant Singh Maskeen Ji Katha ( 128kbps ).mp3

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

Please listen to Gyani Nangli jee narrating a real life incident about how some people lost the divine grace that they had received.

Please start listening at 49:25 min:

Bhul chuk maaf

Very nice veer ji thanks for sharing. As i have noticed this myself that if i say to anyone in a happy way i done this banis paath the next day or day after my routinue pattern gets distrubed by something either by health wise or a social situation on the time of doing paath.

From my own experience I have revealed some slight element of my spiritual state to a class of youth. I originally told them in a roundabout way about parkash they can receive when doing simran without mentioning my own name. They asked me if I saw it as well. I avoided the question b/c I didn't want to disclose it... they asked again and I said yes. And after that I felt that I lost much of the prakash. 

The moral of the story is never ever reveal your spiritual kirpa to anyone who is skeptical of you. If they won't believe you you can suffer a loss. However, if they will believe you it can be a big punn. When in doubt, don't reveal it. This is my own very bitter experience. 

To reveal it to someone more advanced is fine if we need to discuss to ask them questions. But the danger comes when we reveal it to nastik people, or people who have doubts.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 8:26 AM, paapiman said:

It is possible that some advanced spiritual seekers (the ones who have not reached Brahamgyan yet) might have a jealously/ego factor(s) prevalent in them. That seeker might wonder in his mind "How come this guy reached so far" or "If I give him a useful tip, he might come up to my level or go beyond me".

Chances not slim, but very common.