Alternative world view (Flat Earth)

LiquidSky

What if the world you knew was not what you were told it was. What if your senses were more right than you were told were wrong. What if the universe you live in isnt as big as you were told it was and was only a theory. This idea might be laughable but on the flip side you may start to think that there is an actual God and theories like Big Bang, Evolution might be false and other types of inteligent life forms are something which were talked about in myths and folk tales.

What if a model was created and then from this model came a science which is only relates to the model created, to prove that the model was a fact and not fiction. How different would you view the world?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

How do you explain the north star being in one spot in the sky? 

Most of the footage from space use the fish-eye lens which distorts the image to have a curve. 

A newspaper below dated January 11th 1907 shows an article of a map which was found in a Buddhist temple in Japan now made over a 1000 years ago. 

1000-year-old-map.jpg

Look at this video below and see if you see anything "written in the clouds". 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/04/2017 at 7:17 PM, Bundha said:

The sun is spherical, the moon is spherical, all the planets are spherical, these can be observed quite easily. All the celestial bodies are spherical or near spherical objects,  yet . . . . . . . . . . . . the Earth is flat,   Hmmmmmmmm

Yes. You can see the film footage of astronauts leaving the moon back to earth nice and safely. I'm wondering how the film crew on the moon are surviving till this date, it's amazing!

12 minutes ago, LiquidSky said:

Yes. You can see the film footage of astronauts leaving the moon back to earth nice and safely. I'm wondering how the film crew on the moon are surviving till this date, it's amazing!

Those movies were staged like the moon landings, yes?

9 hours ago, LiquidSky said:

Haha, did it ever occur to you that they set up the camera on the moon so as to record the craft taking off for earth ?

I say again, the sun is spherical, the moon is spherical, the planets are spherical, the stars are spherical,  but the earth is flat.

On 09/04/2017 at 8:11 PM, Bundha said:

Haha, did it ever occur to you that they set up the camera on the moon so as to record the craft taking off for earth ?

I say again, the sun is spherical, the moon is spherical, the planets are spherical, the stars are spherical,  but the earth is flat.

Yeah they could have that means they must of brought another rocket to the moon much later on to bring back the recordings off the moon back to earth. Or they could have sent two rockets up?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...