Sachkhand Nanak Dham Exposed- Tirlochan Das

Guest SevaSinghKhalsa

Guest SevaSinghKhalsa

Hi Guys,

I though this was interesting. It was always alleged that Darshan Das, the fake guru, misled vulnerable Sikh disciples was a government agent.(ref 1-http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Darshan_Dham) As a government agent, it was thought his function was to divide our Sikh community.  This was never proven, however some new evidence has come to light which I feel I have duty to share. His son Sant Thirlochan Das, fake guru, has made it public his affiliation with the now Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. I think this is clear proof that their mission Sachkhand Nanak Dham is a divisive cult aimed to divide and conquer the Sikh Panth. The link below is from a reputable media source, ITV, based in the UK.

Please check the Link

http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2015-10-18/hundreds-look-forward-to-indian-prime-minister-visit/ 

Let me know what you guys think. I believe this is more than a casual link as Guru and Politics should not mix.

WJKK WJKF

ice_video_20160102-224432.mp4

1 hour ago, Guest SevaSinghKhalsa said:

Hi Guys,

I though this was interesting. It was always alleged that Darshan Das, the fake guru, misled vulnerable Sikh disciples was a government agent.(ref 1-http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Darshan_Dham) As a government agent, it was thought his function was to divide our Sikh community.  This was never proven, however some new evidence has come to light which I feel I have duty to share. His son Sant Thirlochan Das, fake guru, has made it public his affiliation with the now Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. I think this is clear proof that their mission Sachkhand Nanak Dham is a divisive cult aimed to divide and conquer the Sikh Panth. The link below is from a reputable media source, ITV, based in the UK.

Please check the Link

http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2015-10-18/hundreds-look-forward-to-indian-prime-minister-visit/ 

Let me know what you guys think. I believe this is more than a casual link as Guru and Politics should not mix.

WJKK WJKF

Bro, was it Darshan Das, who tried to smuggle drugs in Maharaaj's saroop? Am I right?

Bhul chuk maaf

Paapiman Ji,

I am not aware of whether Darshan Das smuggled drugs in a Maharaaji's Saroop. I have not heard of any rumours. The problem is that there is a lot of hearsay however the sad thing is most rumours are based on forms of truth.

Check out the video of Tirlochan Das's twitter feed (see attached 03/01/2016). They clearly posted the ITV link showing Sachkhand Nanak Dham supporting the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. I think you can draw a positive conclusion that Tirlochan Das's is a agent of the government. I am fed up of these guys always asking for evidence. I have the videos straight from this cults own webpages(check the link below) and off ITV medias website(check post above). Vulnerable Sikhs considering this supposed Holy Man, can now make educated conclusions themselves on what they are getting into. We all know Modi is RSS and his anti-Sikh views.

WJKK WJKF

ice_video_20160103-004739.mp4

• 1 month later...

Come on guys,

It's 2016 your theory and conclusion are almost laughable. On what grounds are you basing your evidence on? Support for a foreign prime minister, by a multi faith organisation, and the majority of the UK at the said time? Live and let live. We need unity between ourselves and in our own homes before we point fingers at others? Rumours and insecurities eventually only lead to self destruction for the individuals, not the accused. 

• 9 months later...

Hell with ur rubbish views & comments about holy men like most reverred Sant Baba Darshan Das ji Mahraj & Sant Trilochan Das ji Mahraj. I feel ashamed on ur views abt them. I pray to God almighty & to Sant Guru Darshan Das ji Mahraj & Sant Trilochan ji Mahraj to forgive u for ur this sin & Give u wisdom so that u don't repeat such heinous sins again