Anyone have experience with gallbladder issues?

CdnSikhGirl

7 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Glad to hear it went well. Wish you a speedy recovery & get lots of rest!

I'm perfectly fine although very sore! I walked to restroom completely on my own less than 1 hr out of recovery. I should be able to go home today as long as I can keep moving by myself! I had a whole rally team in India my in laws were very worried doing ardaas for me and my hubby was just beyond worried (and upset that he was not here) I feel so fortunate to have an awesome Singh :)  good support system I have on both sides India and here. 

My half assed attempt at a thumbs up when I found out I'm going home today! And also pic of the "damage" haha my stomach looks swollen... And one of the sites bled a bit. Thanks for the encouragement Guys :) I made it! I won't lie I was a bit scared to go thru it but it's not really bad. As I was being put under I said Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru over and over. 

Though I am quite a bit more sore than I imagined it would be, only because u don't realize how much u use your abdominal muscles!!!!!! Ouch!!!!! 

image.thumb.jpeg.7d05dca6728df5f35e69158image.thumb.jpeg.784e5800851f46233fe6998