Jaap to fight Lust (Kaam)

Guest Jaap Searcher

wow.  all these jaaps are arming me so that I can deal with my issues. I have a few questions though.

Is there a jaap that will help me to remember and do naam jaap 24 hours a day? and how about other vices? what use is a jap to control kaam if it ends up giving me more haumai and ego pride?

My dad says that these jaaps for this and that are NOT gurmat and a re like hari potter wizardry. he says that the only jaap that is gurmat and is required is NAAM JAAP. btw, my dad is gurmukh and he has had waheguru darshan in himself many times and he never needed hocus pocus to become gurmukh.. Do you think my dad is schizophrenic and just imaging all this or is that book compiled by a schizo?

19 minutes ago, Guest Jaap Searcher said:

Is there a jaap that will help me to remember and do naam jaap 24 hours a day?

Paaji, Mool mantar can fulfill any desire

21 minutes ago, Guest Jaap Searcher said:

and how about other vices? what use is a jap to control kaam if it ends up giving me more haumai and ego pride?

There are separate mantars for other vices.

22 minutes ago, Guest Jaap Searcher said:

My dad says that these jaaps for this and that are NOT gurmat and a re like hari potter wizardry. he says that the only jaap that is gurmat and is required is NAAM JAAP. btw, my dad is gurmukh and he has had waheguru darshan in himself many times and he never needed hocus pocus to become gurmukh.. Do you think my dad is schizophrenic and just imaging all this or is that book compiled by a schizo?

The above book is compiled by a Saint. 

Bhul chuk maaf

44 minutes ago, Guest Jaap Searcher said:

If that guy is a saint, then what does that make my dad?   oh yeah, my dad is akaal purakh

Some people might be of an opinion that Gurbani must not be used for worldly desires. But, the fact is that Gurbani can fulfill all types of desires and solve any problem that exists in this creation.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 3 years later...