9 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

This is a really good video i found explaining the maryada of Brahm Kavach as Baba Mitt Singh Ji is mentioned so users my veers @paapiman and @Singh123456777 this is for you my veers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K6meIW-Z_lo

Thanks for sharing this video clip, amazing info packed in here

I never knew about the Akal Purakh Kavach that is mentioned in Jaap Sahib!. waheguru!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2018 at 3:02 PM, Soulfinder said:

Here is a another mention of Bramh Kavach i found today by Sant Inderjit Singh in their katha. Really good track.

Listen at 15 secs 

Can you please post the above video in the topic below too, as Gyani jee talks about the Amrit Sanchar at Sri Hazur Sahib towards the end?

@Daya Singh - Please do listen.

Bhul chuk maaf

On 9/12/2018 at 2:37 AM, paapiman said:

Can you please post the above video in the topic below too, as Gyani jee talks about the Amrit Sanchar at Sri Hazur Sahib towards the end?

@Daya Singh - Please do listen.

Bhul chuk maaf

Sure will paapiman 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, paapiman said:

There is another Sri Braham Kavach, which is present in Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib jee.

@Soulfinder

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji here is the mp4 of the tracks.

Also as i was doing paath of Chandi Chirtar 2 i found a mention of Brahm Kavach which i am gonna add as a image from the screen shot.

In Chandi Chirtar 1 there is another mention of Brahm Kavach for which i am gonna add a screenshot of for reference. 

Screenshot_2018-09-25-02-05-46.png

Screenshot_2018-10-14-12-43-07.png

Screenshot_2018-10-14-12-43-03.png

Screenshot_2018-10-14-12-42-48.png

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2016 at 12:05 AM, Ragmaala said:

I had the same question as you,  reciting 32 times vs reciting once 32 praises.

Its a personal preference. I tried reciting it 32 times, it was tough, took me 40 minutes & was exhausted.  So if I want to do it, I just recite it once with full focus. Thats what works for me.

I came across Giani Thakur Singh's katha. He mentioned of a  80 year old Singh who was doing Brahm Kavach jaap since he was 5. He had reached upto 13 crore jaap of Brahm Kavach. So where do you stop ? at 32 or several lakhs ?

According to the different katha's vich i hv heard regarding brahm kavach.. we shld do this path atleast 32 times a day (ik aasan laga k puran maryada naal) baaki osto baad u cn recite it as much times (khulla) as u want or as u can. The max u do is good fr urself. Tuc agr puri katha suni hovegi of the person who hs done 13crores times Gurumaharaj aap ohna nu lain aaye si @ d time of death. Accrdng 2me asi aasan laga k 32 kariye and baaki khulla karde rhiye n apne jeevan vich ghato ghat 1.25lac taa kariye.. n ehh path karan naal shaheed fauja da pehra aap mehsus hunda h aftr some time wen u actly do it proprly wit puran maryada n suchata. U cn automaticaly see result in ur lyf (in different ways)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA 

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Why do we recite something that is not in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji and the meanings literally talk about the “kshatriya” caste when castes are abolished in Sikhi and the “Brahm Kavach” talks about Devi’s (Hindu goddesses) and one line it’s talks about how the Brahmin that reads this will know about the vedas and such stuff. Why do we believe in stuff like this if it’s not in the GGSJ. This is exactly the stuff that is meant to take Gursikhs off track and make them believe in superstitious stuff and I was reading one of the replies in this thread about satguru, who the hell is that guy and he’s not even a Sikh so we should stop listening to “dhongis” and read and do “arth” from Gurbani itself.