1 hour ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Lol, I think we had enough visitation in ancient time with all those brahma, Indra landing from sky. I don't know what is it, maybe in ancient time people had more access to their hidden powers  so they were able to witness all of that. In this century, very few people see unseen stuff.  That reminded me of a study, I think it was Monroe institute or that ayahuasca guy, he put some subjects in a dark room and played with their minds and they were seeing blue beings and reported seeing shiv look like beings and them people were not Indians, they were Gorey. I think shiv ji and Krishna ji were blue beings. Gora people call Hindu deities an aliens lol

OMG you watched Ancient Aliens! Lol

I-am-not-saying.jpg

But yeah, Brahma, Indra, Shiv, Krishna are not aliens, they are names of Parmatma. These are four different religions. Shiv ji and Krishan ji aren't actually blue. Krishan ji is dark-skinned (which has blue hues) and Shiv ji has traditionally been represented with a body smeared with ashes (which are white), in his puratan paintings.

Vishnu ji was always depicted as blue however.

It is entertaining to see how conversations shift from asking about Brahma Kavach to sleeping directions, energy poles & meridians, and to Aliens.

I wonder if there is a hidden message in this thread from a Higher Unseen Power.

Lets see who can dig this out lol ;)    ( For me, the message is to invoke protection through Kavach from Energy field disturbacnes & alien abduction {jk})

another thing that is a bit interesting is that which dohra should be read cos the printing has got 

ਮਿਲਿ ਕੈ ਸੁ ਦੇਵਨ ਬਡਾਈ ਕਰੀ ਕਾਲਿਕਾ ਕੀ ਏਹੋ ਜਗਮਾਤ ਤੈਂ ਤੋ ਕਟਿਉ ਬਡੋ ਪਾਪ ਹੈ ॥
ਦੈਤਨ ਕੋ ਮਾਰ ਰਾਜ ਦੀਨੋ ਤੈ ਸੁਰੇਸ ਹੂੰ ਕੋ ਬਡੋ ਜਸੁ ਲੀਨੋ ਜਗਿ ਤੇਰੋ ਈ ਪ੍ਰਤਾਪੁ ਹੈ ॥
ਦੇਤ ਹੈ ਅਸੀਸ ਦਿਜ ਰਾਜ ਰਿਖਿ ਬਾਰਿ ਬਾਰਿ ਤਹਾ ਹੀ ਪੜਿੳ ਹੈ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਉਚ ਹੂੰ ਕੋ ਜਾਪ ਹੈ ॥
ਐਸੇ ਜਸੁ ਪੂਰ ਰਹਿਉ ਚੰਡਿਕਾ ਕੋ ਤੀਨ ਲੋਕ ਜੈਸੇ ਧਾਰ ਸਾਗਰ ਮੈ ਗੰਗਾ ਜੀ ਕੋ ਆਪੁ ਹੈ ॥

and this version has a different Dohra which i haven't found printed 

On February 15, 2016 at 6:48 PM, BhagatSingh said:

OMG you watched Ancient Aliens! Lol

I-am-not-saying.jpg

But yeah, Brahma, Indra, Shiv, Krishna are not aliens, they are names of Parmatma. These are four different religions. Shiv ji and Krishan ji aren't actually blue. Krishan ji is dark-skinned (which has blue hues) and Shiv ji has traditionally been represented with a body smeared with ashes (which are white), in his puratan paintings.

Vishnu ji was always depicted as blue however.

Haha everybody make fun of this guy, I don't know maybe it's his tan and hair lol. But yup, I did. I was not only watching but sharing it with everybody until someone threatened me that they will put me in pagal khana and that was my aunt lol

6 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

It is entertaining to see how conversations shift from asking about Brahma Kavach to sleeping directions, energy poles & meridians, and to Aliens.

I wonder if there is a hidden message in this thread from a Higher Unseen Power.

Lets see who can dig this out lol ;)    ( For me, the message is to invoke protection through Kavach from Energy field disturbacnes & alien abduction {jk})

Aliens can kidnap me anytime. But they have to bring me back with no memory loss so I can write my story and then my name will get under conspiracy Theory stuff and then I will make a channels over UFO and then I will have secret societies contacting me and then I will learn the secret of philosopher stone and then I will turn everything into gold and then I will have so much money to fund ancient aliens. See that's how conversation go, it start with one thing and go to all over the places and word then makes it more crazy . YouTube does that to me, I start with cute babies videos and end up going on the weird side of the YouTube :(

lol from babies to aliens abduction.

Alien is just a western term which comes from fear of unknown. 

Everything runs under rules & regulations on Earth here.  No other beings can abduct you. 

The only people who abduct are either yamdoots or shaheed singhs or devtas when we die.    Scary.....

And then we have to pay toll on our way to the Court...and wait in lines ...even scarier

16 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

lol from babies to aliens abduction.

Alien is just a western term which comes from fear of unknown. 

Everything runs under rules & regulations on Earth here.  No other beings can abduct you. 

The only people who abduct are either yamdoots or shaheed singhs or devtas when we die.    Scary.....

And then we have to pay toll on our way to the Court...and wait in lines ...even scarier

Nawww.. I will get abducted by aliens, you just keep an eye my show will be aired very soon. I will interview aliens. Okay I need to  act mature now. Lol

• 1 year later...
On 1/21/2016 at 5:47 PM, paramnam said:

Wjkk wjkf!
Just wondering if Brahm Kavach is to be recited 32 times a day (which I have read some nihang singhs do) or just once. I counted the "praises" and if I did it right there are 32 so I'm wondering if it means reciting these 32 praises daily or read these praises 32 times. Here is the translation I have: 

ਖੜਗ ਖੰਡਾ ਅਸੀ ਅਰਿਗਰ ਧਰਮ ਰੱਚ ਤੱਗ ਛਤ੍ਰੀ ॥

Kharag, Khanda, Asi, Arighar, Dharam Rach, Tag Chatri 

You are the twelve fist long double edge sword, ten fist long khanda representing Mahakal, double handed sword, Enemy of the Throat, guardian of Dharam, caste string of a Kshatriya, meaning sword belt

ਬਿਸ਼੍ਵ ਪਾਲ ਭੂਪਾਲ ਪੱਛ ਪਲ ਭੱਛ ਰਣ ਕੱਛ ਅੱਤ੍ਰੀ ॥

Bishva paal, Bhupaal pachh, Pal Pacch, Rann Kacch, Atrri.

You are the, Nurturer of the world, Devour of Kings, Devour of time, Preserver of honour on the battlefield, weapon adorning warrior

ਰਾਜ ਮੰਡਾ ਅਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਚੰਡਾ ਈਸ੍ਵਰੀ ਕਰਵਾਰ ਹੈ ॥

Raj Manda, At Parchanda, Isvari Karvar hai

You are the adorner of kingdoms, Extremely fierce, Sword of Shiv Ji

ਸ਼ਕਤਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਿਮੀ ਬੈਸ਼ਨਵੀ ਭਵਾਨੀ ਤੂੰ ਤਰਵਾਰ ਹੈ ॥

Shakti, Brahmani, Baishnavi, Bhavani, toon Tarvaar hai

You are Parbati, the wife of Shivji, Saraswati, wife of Barhma, Laxmi, wife of Vishnu, fierce form of Parbati, 

ਨਿਤ ਜਿਯੋਤੀ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਦਾਇਕ ਧਾਰਾਧਾਰ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਨ ਹੈ ॥

Nit Jeyoti, Mukht Daeik, Dhaaraadhaar, Kirpan hai

You are the the eternal flame granter of salvation, Sharp edged sword the merciless sword

ਚੰਡਕਾ ਮੰਡਕਾ ਮ੍ਰਿਤਕਾ ਜਗਤ ਜਨਨੀ ਕਾਲਕਾ ਗੁਨਖਾਨਿ ਹੈ ॥

Chandka, Mandkaa, Mritkaa, Jagat Janani, Kalika, Gunkhaan hai 

You are angry eight armed warrior goddess Chandi beautifully adorned Chandi

mother of the Earth mother of the world, dark form of chandi, treasure mine of virtue

ਭਵ ਮਾਨਕਾ ਖਲ ਹਾਂਨ ਕਾ ਰੱਤ ਪਾਲਕਾ ਜਗ ਮਾਨ ਹੈ ॥

Bhav Mankaa, Khal Hankaa, Rat Pankaa, Jag Man hai 

You are the good virtue to the world defeater of evil ones, drinker of blood, pride of the world

ਇਹ ਕਵਚਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਕੋ ਬਤੀਸਾ ਪਢੈ ਜੋ ਨਿਤ ਛੱਤ੍ਰੀ ॥

ehai kavicha brahma ko batisaa paddai jo nita chatari      

That Kshaytria (warrior) who reads this Kavach of Brahma of 32 (praises) daily

ਰਣ ਜੀਤ ਲੈਹ ਨਿਰਭੀਤ ਰਹਿ ਰਿਧਿ ਸਿਧਿ ਪਾਵੈ ਅੱਤ੍ਰੀ ॥

rann jeet laih nirbeet rahi ridh sidh paavai aatri

(He) will attain victory on the battlefield, remain fearless, and attain Ridhi Sidhi (yogic spiritual powers)

ਲਹਿ ਬੇਦ ਭੇਦ ਜੋ ਪਢੈ ਬਿਪ੍ਰਬੈਸਯ ਧੰਨ ਸੁਖ ਸੰਪਤਾ ॥

lahi beyd bheyd jo paddai biprabheisy dan sokh sanpataa

A Brahmin who reads this will know the secret of the Vedas, and a Vaish who reads with will attain comfort of wealth and family.

ਧਨ ਧਾਮ ਤਨ ਅਰੋਗ ਸੂਦਰ ਪਾਇ ਸੁਖ ਅਕੰਪਤਾ ॥

dhan dhaam tan arog soodar paae sokh aknptaa 

Wealth, home, and a body without ailments [all] of beautiful unswerving comfort [is attained through contemplating this mantra].

Gurfateh ji - gurpyario. DO you have the dhora version romansed ?  Also is Ram kavach also available in ROmanised form. :)

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, paapiman said:

There are two mistakes in the above Paath.

Line 7 - It should say ਰੱਤ ਪਾਨਕਾ (the one who drinks blood), not ਰੱਤ ਪਾਲਕਾ.

Line 10 ਬਿਪ੍ਰ ਬੈਸਯ are two separate words.

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji thanks for correcting it i have found another version online which has the dohra added as well

textgram_1512929058.png.dacc3c77911f00ea26beb9b123a580ed.png

On 27/09/2017 at 8:23 PM, mrhsinghk said:

This was my post as i have changed my username 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2018 at 5:08 PM, Soulfinder said:

Here is a katha of Brahm Kavach i found on facebook today.

Good video by Singh saab, but IMHO, the Sri Braham Kavach recited by Gyani Thakur Singh jee also has 32 names menitoned in it.

Please have a look below and correct me if I am wrong.

5aba8ab7e4a7c_SA-SRIBRAHAM.thumb.jpg.3cba7d8e5fab6dd3152e956eae4b4bc0.jpg

Bhul chuk maaf

35 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Good video by Singh saab, but IMHO, the Sri Braham Kavach recited by Gyani Thakur Singh jee also has 32 names menitoned in it.

Please have a look below and correct me if I am wrong.

5aba8ab7e4a7c_SA-SRIBRAHAM.thumb.jpg.3cba7d8e5fab6dd3152e956eae4b4bc0.jpg

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer Ji thats a excellent find and thanks for putting it on the thread. 

Here is a english transaltion of the bani i found online.

ਖੜਗ ਖੰਡਾ ਅਸੀ ਅਰਿਗਰ ਧਰਮ ਰੱਚ ਤੱਗ ਛਤ੍ਰੀ ॥
(You are the) Kharag (twelve fist long double edge sword), Khanda (ten fist long khanda representing Mahakal), Asi (double handed sword), Arighar (Enemy of the Throat), Dharam Rash ( guardian of Dharam), Tag Shatri (caste string of a Kshatriya, meaning sword belt).

ਬਿਸ਼੍ਵ ਪਾਲ ਭੂਪਾਲ ਪੱਛ ਪਲ ਭੱਛ ਰਣ ਕੱਛ ਅੱਤ੍ਰੀ ॥
(You are the) Bishvapaal (Nurturer of the world), Bhupaal (Devour of Kings), Pal Pacch (Devour of time), Ran Kacch (Preserver of honour on the battlefield), Atrri (weapon adorning warrior).

ਰਾਜ ਮੰਡਾ ਅਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਚੰਡਾ ਈਸ੍ਵਰੀ ਕਰਵਾਰ ਹੈ ॥
(You are the) Raj Manda (adorner of kingdoms), Att Parchanda (Extremely fierce), Isvari Karvar (Sword of Shiv Ji)

ਸ਼ਕਤਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਿਮੀ ਬੈਸ਼ਨਵੀ ਭਵਾਨੀ ਤੂੰ ਤਰਵਾਰ ਹੈ ॥
(You are) Shakt (Parbati, the wife of Shivji), Brahmani (Saraswati, wife of Barhma), Baishnavi (Laxmi, wife of Vishnu), Bhavani (fierce form of Parbati), You are the Tarvaar (sword)

ਨਿਤ ਜਿਯੋਤੀ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਦਾਇਕ ਧਾਰਾਧਾਰ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਨ ਹੈ ॥
(You are the) Nit Jejoti (the eternal flame), Mukht Daeik (granter of salvation), Dharadhaar (Sharp edged sword), Kirpan (the merciless sword)

ਚੰਡਕਾ ਮੰਡਕਾ ਮ੍ਰਿਤਕਾ ਜਗਤ ਜਨਨੀ ਕਾਲਕਾ ਗੁਨਖਾਨਿ ਹੈ ॥
(You are) Chandka (angry eight armed warrior goddess Chandi), Mandkaa (beautifully adorned Chandi), Mritkaa (mother of the Earth), Jagat Janni (mother of the world), Kalika (dark form of chandi), Gunkhaan (treasure mine of virtue)

ਭਵ ਮਾਨਕਾ ਖਲ ਹਾਂਨ ਕਾ ਰੱਤ ਪਾਲਕਾ ਜਗ ਮਾਨ ਹੈ ॥
(You are the) Bhav Mankaa (good virtue to the world), Khal Hankaa (defeater of evil ones), Ratt Pankaa (drinker of blood), Jag Man (pride of the world)

ਇਹ ਕਵਚਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਕੋ ਬਤੀਸਾ ਪਢੈ ਜੋ ਨਿਤ ਛੱਤ੍ਰੀ ॥
That Kshaytria (warrior) who reads this Kavach of Brahma of 32 (praises) daily

ਰਣ ਜੀਤ ਲੈਹ ਨਿਰਭੀਤ ਰਹਿ ਰਿਧਿ ਸਿਧਿ ਪਾਵੈ ਅੱਤ੍ਰੀ ॥
(He) will attain victory on the battlefield, remain fearless, and attain Ridhi Sidhi (yogic spiritual powers)

ਲਹਿ ਬੇਦ ਭੇਦ ਜੋ ਪਢੈ ਬਿਪ੍ਰਬੈਸਯ ਧੰਨ ਸੁਖ ਸੰਪਤਾ ॥
A Brahmin who reads this will know the secret of the Vedas, and a Vaish who reads with will attain comfort of wealth and family.

Wealth, home, and a body without ailments [all] of beautiful unswerving comfort [is attained through contemplating this mantra].

ਇਹ ਬੋਲਾ ਹਰਿਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਕਾ ਸੁਣੋ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਬੀਰ ॥
This ‘Bola’ is of Guru Hargobind, listen Khalsa warriors!

ਫਤਿਹ ਪਾੳ ਮੈਦਾਨ ਮੈ ਪਕੜ ਹਾਥ ਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰ ॥
Attain victory on the battlefield holding a Shamshir (scimitar)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2016 at 5:47 PM, paramnam said:

dhan dhaam tan arog soodar paae sokh aknptaa 

What does 'ਸੂਦਰ' mean in this line? 

• 4 weeks later...