Some interesting videos on spirituality and Life.

Hans wilheim-Reincarnation, Karma, Ego,Forgiveness.

This author and illustrator does videos on concept related to spirituality. Many of his stuff line up with sikhi. Below are some of his videos, they are interesting to watch since he does not do long ones and use whiteboard to keep our mind and my monkey mind concentrated lol.

This video on forgiveness is the best, I used to forgive people thinking I am better than them ( my Ego) lol

Parables- They might seem for kids but worth watching just in case we need a reality check. Good for kids too, I will make my nephew start watching it once he learn how to walk lol.

1. Messiah- My fav one and something which tells us to get out of our comfort Zone to receive freedom in term of Truth( hardest thing to be honest lol)

2.Sandcastle - This one is about how we hold on to things, whether it's materialistic objects or our belief systems. 

3. Parable of good or bad- Duality is just playing with our mind.

4. 2 Monks - This one is about how we hold on to things forever. 

5. Stonecutter- Heard this growing up and never understood it until realized what Ego is lol. This one is about how we always run after things to obtain happiness.

If you have kids, make them watch it. Better than Tom and Jerry or whatever new cartoon kids be crazy about these days lol 

7 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

kids be busy with iphones & ipads these days..who knows what they are watching when no one is around...

Bapu Ragmaala hears heavy breathing coming from his kid's room, and thinks, "ajj kal de bache pata ni ki dekhi jande ne. ajj main enu sabak dena".

He rushes in and plants a few thapad on the kid and takes away his ipad. "Ki dekhi jaana salea? Kujh akal kar. Ah kam vaste jameya si tainu?" Then he looks at the Ipad and it's baba ji teaching meditation. :P

1 minute ago, BhagatSingh said:

Bapu Ragmaala hears heavy breathing coming from his kid's room, and thinks, "ajj kal de bache pata ni ki dekhi jande ne. ajj main enu sabak dena". He rushes in and plants a few thapad on the kid and takes away his ipad. "Ki dekhi jaana salea? Kujh akal kar. Ah kam vaste jameya si tainu?" Then he looks at the Ipad and it's baba ji teaching meditation.

:P

hahaha!!!

thats so true.... especially when people are screaming & crying during live simran. I will spare the details.

I remember once Harbhajan Yogi mentioned, that the kriya of tongue touching the roof of mouth during japa is similar to maithuna ( sex), you have to do it slowly to create Amrit Rass...like churning the butter milk to create butter.

har ka bilovna bilovo mere bhai sehaj bilove jaise tatt na jayii

waheguruuuuu

7 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

Bapu Ragmaala hears heavy breathing coming from his kid's room, and thinks, "ajj kal de bache pata ni ki dekhi jande ne. ajj main enu sabak dena".

He rushes in and plants a few thapad on the kid and takes away his ipad. "Ki dekhi jaana salea? Kujh akal kar. Ah kam vaste jameya si tainu?" Then he looks at the Ipad and it's baba ji teaching meditation. :P

Hahaha. Oh man lol. 

3 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

I remember once Harbhajan Yogi mentioned, that the kriya of tongue touching the roof of mouth during japa is similar to maithuna ( sex), you have to do it slowly to create Amrit Rass...like churning the butter milk to create butter.

waheguruuuuu

Yea slowly, steadily and rhythmically, and it helps to have some background music as well. ;)

5 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

hahaha!!!

thats so true.... especially when people are screaming & crying during live simran. I will spare the details.

waheguruuuuu

Lol.. ...some people get stimulated just doing the "moolabandh" -root lock.  (I think it's the less control you have over kaam, the more stimulating you find it)

3 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

Yea slowly, steadily and rhythmically, and it helps to have some background music as well. ;)

just for future reference, is it bad if one starts remembering waheguru during the act.?  @Lucky@BhagatSingh

because the rhythm is very similar.

i hope not. sorry;P

maybe lucky bhaji can enlighten , he is married . haha

2 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Lol.. ...some people get stimulated just doing the "moolabandh" -root lock.  (I think it's the less control you have over kaam, the more stimulating you find it)

interesting.  whenever i tried moolbandh I got constipation so never did it again. kegels are not the same as moolbandha right ?

btw lucky , the navel pumps are really helping with cleaning stomach, i go 4 times daily now, i duno if its the pumps or anxiety of an upcoming exam lol

sounds like IBS.. irritable bowel synd.   ......You should try some peppermint oil, maybe even, peppermint tea. 

kegels are similar I think, but with root-lock -you find the point in between genito-urinary area and contract energy upwards from there.

45 minutes ago, Lucky said:

the act itself can become a form of worship..  That's how I see it :)  .........the experience of God in each other

This.

And not just sex. It applies to every action.

ਜੋ ਤਿਸੁ ਭਾਵੈ ਸੁ ਆਰਤੀ ਹੋਇ ॥੩॥

Any action becomes worship when there is remembrance of God. You could be taking a dump and that is worship if there is no self. ;)

This is called Karam yog. When you let go of desire for the fruit of your action and become absorbed in the action itself, you enter this flow state of no self.

• 5 months later...