'Jihadi Jack': Jack Letts first white British male to join Isis

The weird thing is that his classmates described him as a joker and liked by other students.. normally those that do these things are the quiet ones...

If UK gets attacked, i feel theres going to be race riots.. Those london riots in 2011 was just a warm up.. Even if its nothing major  but something similar to france attacks.,

what the hell....You don't really know what to believe...lol 

Hes in syria for 'humanitarian' work.. its a guess but probably has joined but making out he is a helper so his family do not get the backlash of his action..Plus watched a sky documentary on this and how isis using likes of facebook to mould and brainwash people into carryying out attack s on their home soil rather then to come to syria to fight..

Let's not be gullible. 

Both sides here have a long history of distorting facts for their propaganda purposes. 

On 1/25/2016 at 9:49 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Let's not be gullible. 

Both sides here have a long history of distorting facts for their propaganda purposes. 

I do not think it is about being gullible veereh, my mind state is that it could be just as true as it could be false.. But i look at it from neutral point of view as its obviously state karma.. im not best person to have detailed convo about this in terms of facts etc..my long term memory is not good.

When i hear about such things i always see how sikhs end up getting dragged into it one way or the other... From my own experience i have seen and heard of sikhs being in a tug of war with goreh and suleh.. The goreh are like 'yeh you sikhs are soldiers an these pakis are terrorist' the the sulleh come with there own sh1t saying ' these goreh divided us we are one etc'... I just hope sikhs stick together and not 'pick' a group to side with when it does eventually kick off..which it will

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Guest said:

no body want on sikhraa side

Singhs don't want these types of easily brainwashable fudhus on their side more like it. lol

Leave to them to the sullay where they belong. 

On 18/03/2016 at 9:54 AM, Guest said:

no body want on sikhraa side

The guy looks like a young rolf harris. I heard he only went to Isisland because he had a letterbox fetish and wanted the authentic Arab experience. Wonder if he's enyjoying Raqqa, the city which the Russian Air Force regularly flies too - I heard it's their #1 destination!