Are humans becoming weak?

kdsingh80

I blame diet and lifestyle, the same way we don't have strong men anymore( it's a truth lol). So, expecting women to suck it up and not complain about all that stuff is a bad thing. I once read a book the good earth in high school actually lol. Chinese pind story and woman gave birth and in the pain she went to field to do rice farming. 

Labor pain or period pain they all suck period. Lol

I think there 2 reasons for it.

No.1 Diet and lifestyle

No.2 survival of fittest.   Earlier strongest genes use to survive , means a family use to have 4-7 kids and 2-3 use to die so weaker human beings never had chance to reach adulthood, in this in each generation strong use to survive

my vote is for No.2

Agree with second point, did not think that way. But our diet has changed big time and we spend most of our time working our fingers out whether it's playing games or typing lol. Nobody walk over here, people take steroids to get big, women are super weak in labor or monthly pain lol. Women used to die in puratan times too so we can't say they were all strong or what not lol 

@satkiran wrote

It still doesn't mean that birth is not painful and can not cause a lot of damage. It's excruciating.. And always was. The Christian Bible knew about such pain and couldn't explain it so wrote that it was Gods punishment to eve for eating the apple. Those early Christians saw something extememly painful they could not explain and so they put it in God. Just because of the Calibre of it!!  Please don't think birth is a walk in the park!!! Animals feel pain too... I watched my dog give birth several times and she also cried out in pain. But with humans our heads have gotten so large that the trip out the birth canal is tightest fit if any mammal.!!!!  It's dangerous for both the mom and baby!!!

if I ever get pregnant I'm opting for elective cesarean. Yes I'll have an incision and soreness but that's minor compared to all the above. However not looking fwd to 9 months of peeing myself while puking constantly. 

It is always painful but how much pain is natural? My mother has very low tolerance of pain but she produced 3 kids and I never heard from anybody that she went through worst kind of pain during pregnancy.

2 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Agree with second point, did not think that way. But our diet has changed big time and we spend most of our time working our fingers out whether it's playing games or typing lol. Nobody walk over here, people take steroids to get big, women are super weak in labor or monthly pain lol. Women used to die in puratan times too so we can't say they were all strong or what not lol 

In sports humans are getting taller stronger and faster , new records are being breached everyday

4 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

In sports humans are getting taller stronger and faster , new records are being breached everyday

People were fighting in wars and the strength they had was unbelievable, how strong these basketball players are now.  Lol. Well there are strong people but they nothing compare to those ancient people. 

Edit: I am not a good candidate for this discussion, that's satkirin ji's area. Lol

Just now, GurpreetKaur said:

People were fighting in wars and the strength they had was unbelievable, how strong these basketball players are now.  Lol. Well there are strong people but they nothing compare to those ancient people. 

people still fight in wars with very primitive way in afghanistan , Africa or even Syria

1 minute ago, BhagatSingh said:

Also before there were less platforms for these kinds of things.

Khali was cutting logs his entire life, until someone randomly discovered him.

Khali is showman , his real story is something else . The people who discovered him first tried to put him in different sports but he failed in almost everything and later just because of his gigantic physiique he entered body building and later wrestling

3 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

Our home at that time was quite backward with very little use of allopathic medicines, the only thing I heard that she was deficent of iron so she took Iron capsules.

See, she had it easy or she would have been in pain. My bro was easy on mom but I made mom pull out her hair as she told me once lol

4 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

Our home at that time was quite backward with very little use of allopathic medicines, the only thing I heard that she was deficent of iron so she took Iron capsules.

Trust me, women don't often verbalize what they went through to their kids or men in general. It really is a horrifying experience... 

7 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

Khali is showman , his real story is something else . The people who discovered him first tried to put him in different sports but he failed in almost everything and later just because of his gigantic physiique he entered body building and later wrestling

I know I am only referring to his giant physique. He is an outlier, like Usain Bolt.

6 minutes ago, Satkirin_Kaur said:

Trust me, women don't often verbalize what they went through to their kids or men in general. It really is a horrifying experience... 

They verbalize a lot. Just not when it comes to private parts.

1 minute ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Why you keep pulling Jamaicans lol, But black people have always been strong, have you seen those kids even they have muscles. Black people are born with Muscles and women are always big lol. They strong and will always stay strong lol 

Only west Africans and mainly slave descendents.

32 minutes ago, Satkirin_Kaur said:

It really is a horrifying experience... 

Almost every experience in this Maya world is full of pain.......even taking a birth is a painful process but its a different thing that we don't remember that experience....death, earning money, getting out of bed for some, being a minority to some and countless other experience where there is pain......PAIN is relative term.....so, please STOP frightening people in regards to pregnancy/birth pain. If you're frightened, then it's okay but avoid forcing your relative views to others.

6 minutes ago, das said:

Almost every experience in this Maya world is full of pain.......even taking a birth is a painful process but its a different thing that we don't remember that experience....death, earning money, getting out of bed for some, being a minority to some and countless other experience where there is pain......PAIN is relative term.....so, please STOP frightening people in regards to pregnancy/birth pain. If you're frightened, then it's okay but avoid forcing your relative views to others.

Frightened? More like petrified of it!  There is a reason I have avoided having any children up till now!