Are humans becoming weak?

kdsingh80

Just now, Satkirin_Kaur said:

Frightened? More like petrified of it!  There is a reason I have avoided having any children up till now! 

LOL you avoided any children but joined navy? what if your country  has thrown you in some brutal war ? you could had lost your limbs? or could had been taken as POW , sorry but I don't think anybody afraid of pain should join defence service

10 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

LOL you avoided any children but joined navy? what if your country  has thrown you in some brutal war ? you could had lost your limbs? or could had been taken as POW , sorry but I don't think anybody afraid of pain should join defence service

I took that risk... knowing it would be a 'remote' possibility. With childbirth its inevitable...and unavoidable. You can mask it with epidural or take  narcotics that make you loopy so you dont care as much (which also effect the baby).  Closest to avoiding it is opting for major abdominal surgery (c-section) which is not without its own risks. I'd rather the slim chances of ever sustaining battle wounds to the inevitable reality of turning my girl bits into hamburg. 

The POW scenario not likely... more than likely I would have drowned to death as the submarine broke up and sank...

48 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

satkiran, would you like to adopt ? if you dont want to physically give birth.

would you like to get a surrogate mother from India with dna of your husband ? 

@Ragmaala

I actually have thought of adoption... Or surrogate mother using both my egg and his sperm through IVF. But I don't think it's financially feasible. And we will likely try soon given our age and not much time left really. But I have made it abundantly clear I'm not going through the birth. If Canada won't allow me to do elective planned C section (which is planned I think usually the week prior to when labour would have happened) then I will go to India and have it. I made it perfectly clear I don't want to be incontinent rest of my life or have lasting problems with pelvic floor etc. And definitely would rather stitches on my abdomen than down there... However I'm still trying to see if they will do c section under general anesthetic. And if not general at least IV sedation (that causes anterograde amnesia). I'm not particularly fond of having major abdominal surgery while completely aware either... And the  I'm still worried they won't give me proper pain meds for after. I was ok after this surgery only because they gave me hydromorphone afterwards for 3-4 days. Without it I would have been crying in pain every time I had to get up to go to washroom etc. I read that most pain meds get into breastmilk so if breastfeeding do you have to suffer through post op pain without anything stronger than Tylenol or Motrin??

Yes in scared to death... No matter which way I do it I will have to bear pain and post op healing. If c section is similar to cholecystectomy in pain level I'll be ok. But I'll snap of I have to do full labour with hours of agony before being ripped to pieces down there and chancing long term pelvic floor damage. I also don't feel like pooping in front of people (which I know happens in majority of times during pushing stage)... So yes I know all the horrible things which happen in labour and delivery. Lol and I'm petrified of all of them!!  It a cross I guess I have to bear with no way to avoid it except insist on c section due to tokophobia and that too with either general anesthetic or IV sedation at very least. And a guarantee of adequate pain control for afterward. 

8 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

Lol that was my reaction for like 13 years straight.

is now
Will you have babies?

Lucky you, my daddy was never home sober, only when he did not drink for 5 years during the sarpanchi thingy( a miracle ) lol. 

Haha.. I don't know who started the baby thing. I can't resist babies and dogs talk lol.

1 minute ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Lucky you, my daddy was never home sober, only when he did not drink for 5 years during the sarpanchi thingy( a miracle ) lol. 

My dad was very religious, he did a lot of bhagti. I see a lot of his qualities in myself, the good and bad lol.

Haha.. I don't know who started the baby thing. I can't resist babies and dogs talk lol.

Oh really? Wow I didn't know dogs could talk. ;)

6 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

My dad was very religious, he did a lot of bhagti. I see a lot of his qualities in myself, the good and bad lol.

that's a great thing, very few people are blessed with spiritual parents.

Oh really? Wow I didn't know dogs could talk. ;)

I meant talk about dogs and babies but yup they do talk.

@Satkirin_Kaur

Do you like animals, I am like so curious about you lol 

@GurpreetKaur Even spiritual parents annoy the shit out of you sometimes lol. But I probably don't know how good I have it, since I haven't had to deal with non-spiritual parents.

I don't know if women experience this when they see guys, but as a guy, that girl off-screen is tugging on my attention each second of that video. No matter how much I focus on the dog, that string of awareness is constantly getting tugged towards the right.

18 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

@GurpreetKaur Even spiritual parents annoy the shit out of you sometimes lol. But I probably don't know how good I have it, since I haven't had to deal with non-spiritual parents.

I don't know if women experience this when they see guys, but as a guy, that girl off-screen is tugging on my attention each second of that video. No matter how much I focus on the dog, that string of awareness is constantly getting tugged towards the right.

Haha.. Naw, women only give attention to someone they have a crush on or are in love. See women do have control over men, that's what I have been saying since ages lol. 

9 minutes ago, Satkirin_Kaur said:

I'm in an apartment so I can't have dogs but I have a purebred Bengal cat and a ferret. The cat can string whole sentences together. Seriously YouTube Bangal cats taking. I grew up with dogs though. 

I love animals.... If anyone hurt an animal in front of me I think id murder them. 

Dogs talk too, they say I love yuuuuu lol. One cat always stand front of our door and do meow meow, she does not look stray. She's like pretty clean and once I tried to pet her. She was all cool and having fun then out of no where she ran. I sat there like a loser and thinking wait what happened billy?

6 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

Lol that was my reaction for like 13 years straight.

is now
Will you have babies?

Nothing wrong with that, if humans are becoming weak then eventually they are not going to have children . In sikhism this is on the rise , Birth rate is quite low and you see plenty of  aged sikhs unmarried  or couple with no or 1 child.Ultimately Sikhism will become like Parsi religion

8 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

count your blessings that you've got spiritual parents, my mums good with path pooja but my dad is like a typical jatt..annoying as hell. we clash so much especially when it comes to dharam.. when i first got into sikhi he was like "ageh piche kosh karda nee si, hon giani bangaya".lol

my mind kept saying.."come on camera bit more to your right"..lol

8 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

Nothing wrong with that, if humans are becoming weak then eventually they are not going to have children . In sikhism this is on the rise , Birth rate is quite low and you see plenty of  aged sikhs unmarried  or couple with no or 1 child.Ultimately Sikhism will become like Parsi religion

Teens are popping kids like nobody's business these days. Lol. They ain't scared. I don't think we have to be concerned about population lol.