Are humans becoming weak?

kdsingh80

38 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Teens are popping kids like nobody's business these days. Lol. They ain't scared. I don't think we have to be concerned about population lol. 

Not true teen pregnancy has declined , infact nowhere in developed nation white women have below replacement level TFR, this is the reason developed nations allow so many migrants

4 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Yea googled it, deftly declined. I don't know, I guess we women are weak now that don't wanna produce babies  anymore, but they are so cute too lol . I think it's time that roles should be reversed. Men had enough fun, now we need a world filled with pregnant men lol

Well you women can petetion this to god lol, may be Poultry farms in future will produce humans

28 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

Well you women can petetion this to god lol, may be Poultry farms in future will produce humans

Actually the likely candidate would be pigs... Their organs are so close to our in makeup that some have been used in humans with some success. Imagine a future time when egg and sperm taken from husband and wife and nine months later you go pick up your human baby that was carried by a pig. In fact that would be exploitation of animals... putting human burden and pain on them.... Don't say it couldn't happen though!  As long as medical help exists for pain etc in birth then I think the larger issue of less children being produced rests more on financial aspect. Kids are very very expensive!!!!

I'm with Gurpreet Kaur Ji... it should be men's turn to carry the babies and give birth! lol They have had their fun times... we should have some times now without such burden.

On January 28, 2016 at 7:19 PM, Satkirin_Kaur said:

Yes in scared to death... No matter which way I do it I will have to bear pain and post op healing. 

I was thinking about this video during whole pregnancy talk but never posted it lol. But babies video led me to it so here it is. Might have seen it, pretty popular lol