Strong Woman lifting 65 lbs dumbbells incline bench

Ragmaala

Just now, Satkirin_Kaur said:

I think she'd give u a good run for your money... Might that injured your poor manhood?? Lol 

if my mahood was injured, i wouldnt be posting this here haha

we men love challenges !!! it will be a good motivation to chase her & eventually i will outrun her. Afterall  a man at his peak is still stronger than a woman at her peak,

But yes, an average joe blow  cant do that much.

The fact that with female body being more difficult to train to that level, you have to appreciate the extremely hard work and discipline it took for her to get there even if you could surpass her, the fact it would be easier to train your body to get to the same level means she actually deserves more kuddos than you for perseverance and discipline. 

I do use weights but not into super strength training because I don't think physical strength is what makes people 'superior'. I do it to try and stay in shape. But I have done things many would not... I have over 30 skydives under my belt for example. That's solo and with free fall.... I've met muscly strong men who would cry like babies if they had to face stepping out of a moving airplane... Similarly many people freak at the submarine escape training which is a tower of water and u have to flood yourself in a very small tube before equalizing and then going to surface. It's actually dangerous if you don't breathe out because burst lung can be fatal... I did it without fear while many muscly guys backed out before that training... In deeper versions of it there were British guys who actually volunteered and died during the experiment. Though it was deeper the principle is same. 

Just now, Satkirin_Kaur said:

The fact that with female body being more difficult to train to that level, you have to appreciate the extremely hard work and discipline it took for her to get there even if you could surpass her, the fact it would be easier to train your body to get to the same level means she actually deserves more kuddos than you for perseverance and discipline. 

Ofcourse I appreciate her, thats the reason I posted it in the first place.

But you had to make comments like ....you dont find her attractive .... your manhood is injured...

You are just a feminist...it just shows up in your comments...you can try to hard it.. but deep down you are a man hater lloll.

4 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Ofcourse I appreciate her, thats the reason I posted it in the first place.

But you had to make comments like ....you dont find her attractive .... your manhood is injured...

You are just a feminist...it just shows up in your comments...you can try to hard it.. but deep down you are a man hater lloll.

Ok can we clarify this... I don't hate men. I only hate men who hate women... :) in fact that's not true I dont / can't hate anyone even if I tried.. If u met me in real life you'd be surprised really... Btw u did notice the lol after the manhood comment right? It wasn't meant to hurt you. It was supposed to be joking. 

57 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

Satkirin is not a hater, she is a disliker, a diss liker.

Ok that was terrible lol.

So virtually none. ;)

Actually that was funny! Yes it makes sense... I dislike those who diss women. 

You are correct... vast majority of men I have come across do not want to subordinate women.  Btw I consider wanting to subordinate = hatred. The position of wanting male over female in hierarchy.  But you are right, most don't. My husband included. In fact, as I told you earlier he would actually dislike me actin subordinate to him.  Thats not to say he wants me in authority over him either... we work out everything as a team and it just works. We both respect each others abilities, and what we bring to the table. He treks a lot. So of course if we are trekking, I will listen and do what he says because he is the expert in that area. But if I take him skydiving, he will listen to me because I have experience with that, or if I take him on the submarine for a tour etc he will do what I say because he knows I am only looking out for his safety. This has nothing to do with either one of us being subordinate to the other. I only get all upset when it's suggested women are subordinate to men... period. Yes I got upset over the obedience thing... Because I took it to mean that you meant it one way her obedience to him only... and not his obedience to her as well. (you didn't say anything about his obedience to her) And because immediately what came to my mind was him ordering her around to make him 'sammiches, rub his feet, iron his shirts etc. btw if anyone ordered me to make him a 'sammich, I'd make it... couldn't guarantee what would be in it <evil grin> but I'd make it... LMAO. He might never order me to make him one again.