Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CdnSikhGirl

Binaural Beats

Recommended Posts


Not sure how much anyone knows about Hemi-Sync (Binaural Beats) also called Brainwave Technology or Entrainment... where frequencies are embedded in the music etc

offset on purpose to cause your brain to follow the phantom third beat created by the offset.  The phantom beat is essentially not real, but is created in your brain.  Anyway it can actually affect your brainwave state and has been used successfully to help people attain deep meditation, lucid dreaming, astral projection etc. by guiding their brainwave pattern into the appropriate state. It's obviously not a miracle maker but lots of people have said it really helped them. 

Must use headphones to get the effects.  Here is a freebie... 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They never worked for me. I even paid for them too, even though YouTube is filled with them lol. There is a guy drvirtual, his stuff is good. Comments are good under the video. I bought from drnepal but did not work for me. I would encourage people to do meditation or Naam Simran with breath rather than this stuff. I spent minimum 3 years on and off at this brainwave entertainment. It just entertained me and did nothing's else lol, sure kinda made me peaceful from time to time but now simran does that for me. Still cool stuff when you wanna feel spooky lol.once tried alpha brainwave entrainment before going to bed and I woke up with nightmares lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GurpreetKaur said:

They never worked for me. I even paid for them too, even though YouTube is filled with them lol. There is a guy drvirtual, his stuff is good. Comments are good under the video. I bought from drnepal but did not work for me. I would encourage people to do meditation or Naam Simran with breath rather than this stuff. I spent minimum 3 years on and off at this brainwave entertainment. It just entertained me and did nothing's else lol, sure kinda made me peaceful from time to time but now simran does that for me. Still cool stuff when you wanna feel spooky lol.once tried alpha brainwave entrainment before going to bed and I woke up with nightmares lol.

 

They likely dont work for everyone... and you still have to do your part... meaning you cant just listen and expect results. You still need to focus, do simran during etc.  They are just a tool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

They never worked for me. I even paid for them too, even though YouTube is filled with them lol. There is a guy drvirtual, his stuff is good. Comments are good under the video. I bought from drnepal but did not work for me. I would encourage people to do meditation or Naam Simran with breath rather than this stuff. I spent minimum 3 years on and off at this brainwave entertainment. It just entertained me and did nothing's else lol, sure kinda made me peaceful from time to time but now simran does that for me. Still cool stuff when you wanna feel spooky lol.once tried alpha brainwave entrainment before going to bed and I woke up with nightmares lol.

 

I can't believe you paid for this stuff. Whose credit card did you use? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While this technology won't give you immediate miraculous results, what it does seem to do easily is allow you to feel the vibrations. I don't mean physical vibrations, but the vibrations that everyone talk about that accompany out of body experiences etc. They are non physical vibrations but you do feel them in a very real sense in your body. Its difficult to explain. But the embedded brainwave technology somehow makes it easier to get to that point.  Its still only a beginning point to altered states of consciousness and perceptions. But many people find it difficult to get even to that stage to feel the vibrations at all. So maybe it will help them. Instead of the recordings with new agey music like the above, I recommend the app for iphone as you can put your own tracks over it... meaning you can listen to simran with it which I think would be really good!! Actually I may try that tonight!! :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

I can't believe you paid for this stuff. Whose credit card did you use? Lol

Haha.. I used my paypal, it's safe. But the results were so promising and I was not mature enough and excited about astral projection and akashic record thing so just wanted an easy way out lol. Wanted to go to my akashic record and see what future hold for me lol

1 hour ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

While this technology won't give you immediate miraculous results, what it does seem to do easily is allow you to feel the vibrations. I don't mean physical vibrations, but the vibrations that everyone talk about that accompany out of body experiences etc. They are non physical vibrations but you do feel them in a very real sense in your body. Its difficult to explain. But the embedded brainwave technology somehow makes it easier to get to that point.  Its still only a beginning point to altered states of consciousness and perceptions. But many people find it difficult to get even to that stage to feel the vibrations at all. So maybe it will help them. Instead of the recordings with new agey music like the above, I recommend the app for iphone as you can put your own tracks over it... meaning you can listen to simran with it which I think would be really good!! Actually I may try that tonight!! :) 

 

For me everything is on my belief systems, once I believe in something it works as soon as I stop believing I don't see results lol. And agree, it's still a good tool I just lost interest since I have over done it. Now I only try to stick to Gurbani or I will drive myself crazy again. I don't know if I asked this before but did you ever play with crystals and stones lol. paganism or occult I don't know which categories it goes but I used to buy crystals like crazy and the most expensive One I ever bought was Moldavite( a meteorite). When I bought first time and held it, I felt dizzy and my vibration shifted. But I lost that bad boy within 5 seconds of getting it lol. It fell and I knew when it fell and where but I could not find it. Like it vanished in thin air. 

Second time I bought, it stayed with me for two weeks and then I lost in my room again. Turned my room upside down but never found it lol. Vanished in thin air again lol. People talked about hVing crazy experiences with the stone while putting it under the pillow while sleeping and how they were able to have out of body experiences and seeing entities lol. I was too scared to even keep in my room. I think people who do meditation a lot can feel them just like they can have conversation with trees lol. So binaural beats are not the only one where I spent money, I was heavy on stones and crystals too lol. But they are beautiful and kinda decor my room. I will post picture later on, amethyst is the most beautiful stone out there. They say diamonds are girls friend but mine is amethyst. I know I know it's all materialism but kee kariyeh lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Haha.. I used my paypal, it's safe. But the results were so promising and I was not mature enough and excited about astral projection and akashic record thing so just wanted an easy way out lol. Wanted to go to my akashic record and see what future hold for me lol

For me everything is on my belief systems, once I believe in something it works as soon as I stop believing I don't see results lol. And agree, it's still a good tool I just lost interest since I have over done it. Now I only try to stick to Gurbani or I will drive myself crazy again. I don't know if I asked this before but did you ever play with crystals and stones lol. paganism or occult I don't know which categories it goes but I used to buy crystals like crazy and the most expensive One I ever bought was Moldavite( a meteorite). When I bought first time and held it, I felt dizzy and my vibration shifted. But I lost that bad boy within 5 seconds of getting it lol. It fell and I knew when it fell and where but I could not find it. Like it vanished in thin air. 

Second time I bought, it stayed with me for two weeks and then I lost in my room again. Turned my room upside down but never found it lol. Vanished in thin air again lol. People talked about hVing crazy experiences with the stone while putting it under the pillow while sleeping and how they were able to have out of body experiences and seeing entities lol. I was too scared to even keep in my room. I think people who do meditation a lot can feel them just like they can have conversation with trees lol. So binaural beats are not the only one where I spent money, I was heavy on stones and crystals too lol. But they are beautiful and kinda decor my room. I will post picture later on, amethyst is the most beautiful stone out there. They say diamonds are girls friend but mine is amethyst. I know I know it's all materialism but kee kariyeh lol

sister, you are too cute.. you definitely have very strong / potential   spiritual tendencies.  And good Mind power too.

We all are in different things, I used to read up a lot on Supernatural as a kid, and was very interested in tantric, black magic, etc these kind of rituals, and into ghost stories.

Doesnt  your mom say shaidan jee ki kharid di rehndi hai lol ?

I bought a neelam & panna to wear in a locket for success in career, never worked for me , saw no effect lol, and then took it off . i know anti-gurmat but sometimes mind is stupid.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

sister, you are too cute.. you definitely have very strong / potential   spiritual tendencies.  And good Mind power too.

We all are in different things, I used to read up a lot on Supernatural as a kid, and was very interested in tantric, black magic, etc these kind of rituals, and into ghost stories.

Doesnt  your mom say shaidan jee ki kharid di rehndi hai lol ?

I bought a neelam & panna to wear in a locket for success in career, never worked for me , saw no effect lol, and then took it off . i know anti-gurmat but sometimes mind is stupid.

 

Haha.. They make fun of me when I used to carry stones in my pocket. My dad would go, tere pagal da koi bharosa née, pathar pocket ch paye hoye. Lol. They know I am crazy. And true but it's all good, as long as no one is being harmed and hurt, we all learning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say depends how you use it. If you use (assuming it can be used) as an aid in helping improve your abhyas then maybe. What I found interesting is that it is activated by the music, would b einteresting to see the effect from gurbani.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×