what is gurprasad?

samurai

I just wanted to know peoples personal experience of gurprasad, if you feel comfortable enough to express/share this. I understand gurprasad from an intellectual prospective... I feel the gurprasad comes in many shapes and forms to ultimately give you sukh/anand/bliss, but to understand/experiance sukh you need to go through dukh. so Is dukh gurprasad?.

personally I feel gurprasad is continuously with you, like near you..always present..like a constant reminder of going towards light (truth).. I feel gurprasad is recognition/acceptance of something that is already there.. i hope i'm making sense..lol 

This is my understanding only, I could be wrong. I might be like a pundit who knows nothing but here it goes.

Gurprasad is Gurus Grace. It comes in many forms.

First grace is the human birth. Then comes being born in a Sikh Family. Then comes the grace in form of good company and charan dhoor of Sants Mahapurush. Then the onus is upto the Sikh to do his maximal effort. This is the upwards grace, doing as much as you can without no possibility of further action on your part. Once, you have exhausted all your maximal efforts without any ego, then the downwards grace of Guru flows where he takes you by the arm and takes you back to Sachkhand.

However, I feel the Guru is always working somehow in our lives, we just dont know that yet or we dont have the capacity to recognize it. I would say whatever good actions we do or whatever good furnas or thoughts we get or whatever good company we meet or new motivational material we come across is Gurus grace only.

Just my random thoughts

Paapi nu bakhsh lao!