Bird Documentaries

Ragmaala

Hmm maybe there was also something symbolic in this calling for these birds than a mere appreciation of their singing.

"Cuckoos are often highly secretive and in many cases best known for their wide repertoire of calls. Calls are usually relatively simple, resembling whistles, flutes, or hiccups.[28] The calls are used in order to demonstrate ownership of a territory"

- Wikipedia

10 minutes ago, amardeep said:

There is a hukamnama by Guru Hargobind wherein he ask for a pair of kuckoo birds to be brought to him. The kucko birds are known for their beautiful singing.

Interesting.  I heard 7th Guru Nanak ji were real fond of animals and provided first aid to injured animals etc.

34 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Interesting.  I heard 7th Guru Nanak ji were real fond of animals and provided first aid to injured animals etc.

Daas thinks (might be wrong) - Seventh Master used to keep rabbits. It would have been great, if Daas was a rabbit of Maharaaj.

Dhan Guru Nanak....toon hee Nirankaar

32 minutes ago, amardeep said:

Yes I heard that too. And also had a garden of various plants and herbs practising Ayurvedic medicine.

Maharaaj sent medication to Dara Shikoh too, after an assassination attempt by Aurengzeb.

Bhul chuk maaf

wikipedia

hmm a legend ?

1 minute ago, BhagatSingh said:

@RagmaalaWhat a coincidence , Dally and I were just discussing birds and animals of India, earlier today.

@dalsingh101 Check it out. You can research on this, while I finish what I am doing.
This is like spice in our tarka.

damn we are picking each other vibrations unknowingly.. lol