Incredible Manuscript of Charitropakhyan

chatanga1

5 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

https://profanuraagsingh.wordpress.com/2015/06/20/incredible-manuscript-of-charitropakhyan/

Incredible Manuscript of Charitropakhyan—Sardar Anurag Singh

Please see the greatest discovery of the last 300 years.
I have already shared this information partially in my earlier posts. Now the complete information is shared.
The decorated Folio of Charitropakhyan in calligraphed by Guru Gobind Singh ji.

The second photograph ( below ) is from the handwritten Pothi of Charitropakhyan in the handwriting of the Satiguru ji.

So not only Invocation but the entire Charitropakhyan Pothi was written by Guru Gobind Singh ji in his fine calligraphy style, leaving gnawing doubt on the authenticity of the copmposition from the mighty ocean of literature,Guru Gobind Singh ji. The authenticity had already been established by contemporary Sikh Apostles like Bhai Haridas, Baba Binod Singh, Bhai Mani Singh and Baba Dip Singh ji.

Thanks to Raja Hanuwant Singh of Nabha for keeping this valuable document for years in his safe custody and handing over the same to The Khalsa Panth through SGPC.
Special thanks to SGPC for displaying it to public in a special Bus, otherwise this precious manuscript would have remained hidden from public eye for ever.

—Sardar Anurag Singh, Prof.

Excellent. Thanks for sharing brother.

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest seeker - Sikh Kosh

Sikhs are as foolish now as they were 300 years ago. Anyone claims a manuscript was written by the Guru and there is no dearth of emotional fools buying that.

Please note what Gyani Gyan Singh writes in Naveen Panth Parkash

ਸੁੱਖਾ ਸਿੰਘ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੀ ਔਰਰਚੀ ਬੀੜ ਪਟਨੇ ਮੈ ਗੌਰ
Sukha Singh granthi prepared a Granth in Patna.

ਪੁਨਾ ਚੜਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਤਾਕੇ ਪੂਤਅਖਰ ਦਸਮ ਗੁਰੁ ਸਮਸੂਤ
He had a son named Charat Singh whose letters (handwriting) matched with Dasam Guru.

ਕਰ ਕੈ ਪਾਂਚ ਪਤਰੇ ਔਰਗੁਰੁ ਤਰਫੋਂ ਲਿਖ ਪਾਏ ਗੌਰ
He prepared five more pages and added these on behalf of Guru.

ਔਰ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਇਕ ਵੈਸਾ ਕੀਓਸੋ ਬਾਬੇ ਹਾਕਮ ਸਿੰਘ ਲੀਓ
Another Granth was prepared that Baba Hakam Singh took.

ਸੋ ਗੁਰਦਵਾਰੇ ਮੋਤੀ ਬਾਗਹੈ ਅਬ ਹਮਨੇ ਪਿਖਯੋ ਬਿਲਾਗ
That is at Gurdawara Moti Baag, and I have seen it as well.

ਔਰੈਂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਕਈ ਉਨ ਲਿਖੇਅਖਰ ਗੁਰੁ ਸਮ ਹੈ ਹਮ ਪਿਖੈ
They wrote many other granths. The handwriting matched with Guru's handwriting, I have seen this myself.

ਦਸਖਤ ਦਸਮ ਗੁਰੁ ਕੈ ਕਹਿ ਕੈਕੀਮਤ ਲਈ ਚੌਗਨੀ ਕਹਿ ਕੈ
They claimed the signatures to be Dasam Guru's and priced these many times more with that claim.

Sikhs are as foolish now as they were 300 years ago. Anyone claims a manuscript was written by the Guru and there is no dearth of emotional fools buying that.

Please note what Gyani Gyan Singh writes in Naveen Panth Parkash

ਸੁੱਖਾ ਸਿੰਘ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੀ ਔਰਰਚੀ ਬੀੜ ਪਟਨੇ ਮੈ ਗੌਰ
Sukha Singh granthi prepared a Granth in Patna.

ਪੁਨਾ ਚੜਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਤਾਕੇ ਪੂਤਅਖਰ ਦਸਮ ਗੁਰੁ ਸਮਸੂਤ
He had a son named Charat Singh whose letters (handwriting) matched with Dasam Guru.

ਕਰ ਕੈ ਪਾਂਚ ਪਤਰੇ ਔਰਗੁਰੁ ਤਰਫੋਂ ਲਿਖ ਪਾਏ ਗੌਰ
He prepared five more pages and added these on behalf of Guru.

ਔਰ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਇਕ ਵੈਸਾ ਕੀਓਸੋ ਬਾਬੇ ਹਾਕਮ ਸਿੰਘ ਲੀਓ
Another Granth was prepared that Baba Hakam Singh took.

ਸੋ ਗੁਰਦਵਾਰੇ ਮੋਤੀ ਬਾਗਹੈ ਅਬ ਹਮਨੇ ਪਿਖਯੋ ਬਿਲਾਗ
That is at Gurdawara Moti Baag, and I have seen it as well.

ਔਰੈਂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਕਈ ਉਨ ਲਿਖੇਅਖਰ ਗੁਰੁ ਸਮ ਹੈ ਹਮ ਪਿਖੈ
They wrote many other granths. The handwriting matched with Guru's handwriting, I have seen this myself.

ਦਸਖਤ ਦਸਮ ਗੁਰੁ ਕੈ ਕਹਿ ਕੈਕੀਮਤ ਲਈ ਚੌਗਨੀ ਕਹਿ ਕੈ
They claimed the signatures to be Dasam Guru's and priced these many times more with that claim.

12 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Sorry but I ain't got time for nindaks.

Everyday keep one hour for nindaks and in that hour say oh nindak I forgive you, not because I am better than you but because I see vaheguroo in you. You will learn forgiveness, controlling anger, and tolerance. I am gonna do that too but I need a nindak first lol

P.s : Do your thing, I am just being silly lol 

2 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Everyday keep one hour for nindaks and in that hour say oh nindak I forgive you, not because I am better than you but because I see vaheguroo in you. You will learn forgiveness, controlling anger, and tolerance. I am gonna do that too but I need a nindak first lol

To control anger we need to the mantra you told us.

5 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

BhenJi Gurpreet Kaur Ji. It may look like anger but sometimes you have to take a stronger stand than the one you are suggesting. Remember the sakht saza given to Ram Rai for changing one word of Gurbani. He didn't change it from malice or for any gain. Some people out of malice/ignorance or both distort Gurbani, especially Sri Dasam Patshah's Granth Sahib and we each have to take a stand according to our own capabilities. Don't be harsh on those brothers who take a stronger stand please.

what is Naveen Panth Parkash ?

also to all the people angry at Sikh Kosh, why? skepticism is necessary in matters of religion, to prevent us form being duped.  sadly there are frauds etc in the world