Healthy Recipes

Ragmaala

Ingredients:

Get sick 

Fake tears.

Good acting. 

Method:

Go to mom and act like it's your last day on this planet. Hold your head like it's gonna explode. Demand anything and wish fulfilled.

Thats the best recipe out there, I wonder if that will work on my saas after marriage . I know it won't.  lol

i will post something useful later on lol

4 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Haha times have changed ...

Not really.. My neighbor's saas is soo bossy. Whatever she earns that saas takes it and she has to beg for even 10$ for Gas. So glad she moved outta her house but saas still somewhat control her lol. She got another nooh so saas is still bossy. I feel bad for nooh that saas is not a dream saas .

This is what a macro calculator from bodybuilding showed me for my body requirement. @dalsingh101. Sounds right?

The protein content does seem a bit high, if I go 1.4g/kg bodyweight it comes out to be around ~ 100g protein daily for me. I guess I just have to use common sense, take these things with a grain of salt, and go with the feels.

image.png

image.png

1.4g/kg bodyweight

I'd say aim for about 30 g of protein per meal. 

That way, in 3 meals you've already hit 90 odd!!

Maybe go for 1g protein per kg of weight for now?

Don't pack your diet out with excess carbs though! Defeats the purpose.

"Yeah I got 100 g protein in but I had it with like 800 g of carbs though...."

lol

Go for low fat Greek yogurt. It's one of the best for protein profile, The one I have has (per 100g):

Carbs: 6.6g

Fats: 2,7g

Protein: 5.3g

I don't normally deal with low-fat bullshit, but in this case it's worth it. Essentially most of the carbs in a yogurt is in the watery bit. When you sieve this out (like Greek style does) you remove a lot of the carbs.

Sometimes I used to drain normal yogurt (through a cheese-cloth overnight), when I made tandoori chicken/wings. 

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 5:44 PM, Ragmaala said:

Boil 1 sweet potato for 4 mins in microwave

After 4 minutes in microwave, it could no longer be called as healthy.....no matter what you put in microwave........

A simple experiment: Boil the water in microwave and let it stay there (in microwave) until it cools down, then pour this water to your plant and compare with plant grown with plain tap water.

or do you know a person in USA has been killed when her blood was warmed in microwave and later given in transfusion?

I would suggest everyone to read this link thoroughly, it's best article without any overburdened information and with the facts (a rare on internet): Read the first article, your body will thank you!

https://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/radiation_ovens.htm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3605560

3 hours ago, das said:

After 4 minutes in microwave, it could no longer be called as healthy.....no matter what you put in microwave........

A simple experiment: Boil the water in microwave and let it stay there (in microwave) until it cools down, then pour this water to your plant and compare with plant grown with plain tap water.

or do you know a person in USA has been killed when her blood was warmed in microwave and later given in transfusion?

I would suggest everyone to read this link thoroughly, it's best article without any overburdened information and with the facts (a rare on internet): Read the first article, your body will thank you!

https://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/radiation_ovens.htm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3605560

I am with you but escaping radiation is so hard. The more fear we gonna keep putting into our mind, merrier we gonna suffer. I developed an OCD about this radiation stuff and I was escaping as much I could but I had no mental peace. Now I am not that crazy, at least I have peace of my mind. Protection is good but the fear of radiation, pesticides, and all that crap will make us more sick. But true we should use microwave as less as possible 

2 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

I am with you but escaping radiation is so hard. The more fear we gonna keep putting into our mind, merrier we gonna suffer. I developed an OCD about this radiation stuff and I was escaping as much I could but I had no mental peace. Now I am not that crazy, at least I have peace of my mind. Protection is good but the fear of radiation, pesticides, and all that crap will make us more sick. But true we should use microwave as less as possible 

Yes, I agree that escaping radiation is very hard.....but mostly we're using microwave because of easy-of-use. Moreover, any information is supposed to help us and not to instil fear into us. I always give the example of highway warning signs (e.g deer crossings signs), these signs are meant to warn us so that our drive is safe and not to generate the phobia/fear of deers. So, all knowledge is good; it's upto us how to take it.

Personally, we try to avoid microwave if possible especially whatever children are supposed to eat.