Heart sinking feeling around one person.

GurpreetKaur

Vaheguroo ji,

I don't know if it's normal or not but I am getting so annoyed with it. Every time I am near my Boss, my heart sinks so bad. I get the feeling, we get when we miss someone so bad and know we will never meet that person. I have no feelings for him since he is like double my age so I know my heart does not sink that way lol. I have started avoiding him since I feel like I am catching his feelings since he had a divorce but he seems happy. Even if I was catching his feelings, then I would feel other people's feelings too but no it's only him. I wake up and I am happy but as soon as I have to work by him, boom my heart drops to my knees. Feelings go away as soon as I stop working near by him. It's crazy, I have never felt like this. His bday is on the same day and month as mine so maybe being both Pisces is playimg games lol but then one more female coworkers bday is on same month and day as ours but I feel fine working with her. I don't know, it has been happening since past two weeks and it's getting annoying. I hate when I am all happy  and suddenly feel so down.

I personally have never felt like that or maybe never paid attention. But why don't you try this. Do jaap of Tati vao shabad, and imagine a line of protection being drawn around you or a shield around you. Try that and see if that works.

But it is really weird. Hopefully, other members can be more useful. lol.

10 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

I will do that. I kinda wanna make him sit and ask him to share his pain. He might be happy as hell and I will go tell me your pain. Lol

tusi duniya da thekha nahi leya..lol... Nanak Dukhiya Sab Sansaar... Dont be a Saint. You might attract more trouble...its better to stay away if someones energies are making you uncomfortable.

1 minute ago, Gunahgar said:

tusi duniya da thekha nahi leya..lol... Nanak Dukhiya Sab Sansaar... Dont be a Saint. You might attract more trouble...its better to stay away if someones energies are making you uncomfortable.

Yea but maybe if he talks to me, I can tell him life is just a game. Like I love giving advice to people and love getting it when time is rough for me lol. We should try to help as many people we can since Bhagat Pooran singh ji taught that really well.

Just now, GurpreetKaur said:

Yea but maybe if he talks to me, I can tell him life is just a game. Like I love giving advice to people and love getting it when time is rough for me lol. We should try to help as many people we can since Bhagat Pooran singh ji taught that really well.

If you are rich , sure you can distribute it to the poor. But I am poor, barely making it myself.

If my sister or a loved one told me that, I would tell her to stay away and mind her own business. This world eats away nice and sensitive people like crazy, its better to stay away from trouble. You might open a whole can of worms and who knows what...

But you can try your method too, and share your experience here for science purposes, and confirm that I was right lol.

1 minute ago, Gunahgar said:

If you are rich , sure you can distribute it to the poor. But I am poor, barely making it myself.

If my sister or a loved one told me that, I would tell her to stay away and mind her own business. This world eats away nice and sensitive people like crazy, its better to stay away from trouble. You might open a whole can of worms and who knows what...

But you can try your method too, and share your experience here for science purposes, and confirm that I was right lol.

Yea I guess I will avoid then. Kee fayda, I will see how long it will last. It's a new experience and kinda like it thou, brings me into now 

32 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

what do you think  @BhagatSingh    What should Gurpreet do ?

3 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

I have no feelings for him since he is like double my age so I know my heart does not sink that way lol.

Gurpreet is denying her true feelings. She obviously likes him. I think she should propose.  ;)

21 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

Gurpreet is denying her true feelings. She obviously likes him. I think she should propose.  ;)

Haha.. He's same age as my dad, Gora, divorced, got a 16 year old son, materilatoc , eat meat, drink alcohol, only an inch taller than me, have a girlfriend and I am colorist, I want my husband to be little bit Darker than me so community people won't think he's better looking than me since light color is still considered prettier lol.

On 09/03/2016 at 10:28 PM, GurpreetKaur said:

Vaheguroo ji,

I don't know if it's normal or not but I am getting so annoyed with it. Every time I am near my Boss, my heart sinks so bad. I get the feeling, we get when we miss someone so bad and know we will never meet that person. I have no feelings for him since he is like double my age so I know my heart does not sink that way lol. I have started avoiding him since I feel like I am catching his feelings since he had a divorce but he seems happy. Even if I was catching his feelings, then I would feel other people's feelings too but no it's only him. I wake up and I am happy but as soon as I have to work by him, boom my heart drops to my knees. Feelings go away as soon as I stop working near by him. It's crazy, I have never felt like this. His bday is on the same day and month as mine so maybe being both Pisces is playimg games lol but then one more female coworkers bday is on same month and day as ours but I feel fine working with her. I don't know, it has been happening since past two weeks and it's getting annoying. I hate when I am all happy  and suddenly feel so down.

I'm a little confused by what you are saying above, but more intrigued why you chose "Yudh Vidhiya"  section for this topic.

3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

I'm a little confused by what you are saying above, but more intrigued why you chose "Yudh Vidhiya"  section for this topic.

I don't know, we can't post on health section until Yudh vidya is a sub option. Plus since you are confused about what am I saying, yes it's a Yudh situation. :)

19 hours ago, Gunahgar said:

I don't know about it, but I am on Shungite stone now. It's found in Russia and they call it the medicine of 21st Century. I don't need something to help me have spiritual experiences, I need something as a protection which can make me feel I am not being Bombarded with radiation. 

Edit: the word Devi and Devta pretty much make me not wanna learn. I don't know why I just have hard time with Deities. All those shows I watched during childhood about Hindu deities just made me never wanna have anything with Hinduism and even when I tried to have little bit interest in Hinduism, it was mostly because I wanted to attract materialistic stuff lol

2 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

I don't know about it, but I am on Shungite stone now. It's found in Russia and they call it the medicine of 21st Century. I don't need something to help me have spiritual experiences, I need something as a protection which can make me feel I am not being Bombarded with radiation. 

How will you know that you are getting the full protection ? Do you have a way of measuring the radiation or the protection ?

Or is it just a matter of faith, if so then go for it.

1 hour ago, Gunahgar said:

How will you know that you are getting the full protection ? Do you have a way of measuring the radiation or the protection ?

Or is it just a matter of faith, if so then go for it.

I have done my reasearch and I can buy EMF detector to measure it but I have spent enough time reading and listening all the stuff, I will just observe what it does to me. For me when I use ipad or iPhone I always keep Black tourmaline with me and I keep other stones too. I don't know if I have a headache after using net a lot and I keep the stone where it's hurting my headache just go away. 

I will create another topic and will update on what it's doing for me if anything when I arrives. 

Matter of Faith is the strongest force on this Planet, I love when I have it.

2 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

I have done my reasearch and I can buy EMF detector to measure it but I have spent enough time reading and listening all the stuff, I will just observe what it does to me. For me when I use ipad or iPhone I always keep Black tourmaline with me and I keep other stones too. I don't know if I have a headache after using net a lot and I keep the stone where it's hurting my headache just go away. 

I will create another topic and will update on what it's doing for me if anything when I arrives. 

Matter of Faith is the strongest force on this Planet, I love when I have it.

how did your rice go...you never updated ?

And yea Mind & faith indeed has a lot of power.