Desi 2 branded Pakora Music, future of Music

Ragmaala

LMAO!!!!!

That Singh's dancing at the end of the Bullet song is next level!!!

I can't watch no mo!! I feel dangerously corrupted.....

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

LMAO!!!!!

That Singh's dancing at the end of the Bullet song is next level!!!

I can't watch no mo!! I feel dangerously corrupted.....

But I love the confidence of that Singh singing bullet song.. He thinks he is the shit haha    yeah man this stuff corrupts you it cannot be undone

And that sunday morning bullshit is something beyond...

hahahahaah, what the f**k did you just make me watch...oh my days...the second vid had me in fits (that dance at end).. at first i though it was one of those jokes videos then realized these pricks are for real..

my take on the vids...guy in first vid needs a big smack in the mouth, the janani moves likes shes got something stuck up her bond and singh in last video  is just gay..lol

26 minutes ago, samurai said:

the janani moves likes shes got something stuck up her bond

Your comments man, I am dying with laughter.

28 minutes ago, samurai said:

and singh in last video  is just gay..lol

well, let me show you the real gay nagin dance

1 hour ago, samurai said:

hahahahaah, what the f**k did you just make me watch...oh my days...the second vid had me in fits (that dance at end).. at first i though it was one of those jokes videos then realized these pricks are for real..

my take on the vids...guy in first vid needs a big smack in the mouth, the janani moves likes shes got something stuck up her bond and singh in last video  is just gay..lol

"My name is Bond, James Bond."

11 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

chalo shadho bhaji!!  everyone is playing a character in this life called drama... asin ki keh sakde....dua karo rabb sanu sahi salamat rakhe bas.. lol

omg bruv, it was just a comment.. didn't need to get all sensitive over it man ..lol..chalo teek ah..

21 minutes ago, samurai said:

omg bruv, it was just a comment.. didn't need to get all sensitive over it man ..lol..chalo teek ah..

Nah man, not sensitive at all , you misunderstood, just throwing random "different states of mind" thoughts out there lol.

15 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

Nah man, not sensitive at all , you misunderstood, just throwing random "different states of mind" thoughts out there lol.

oh cool..in that case i do agree with you..just having a laugh and joke man... but yeh no matter how involved we get with/in other things ultimately we got our own 'khed' to get on and deal with (our individual reality).