Ragmaala

The thing i dont understand is that , dhan dhan sri Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj gave the Singhs the identity of a Turban and kesh. They can follow who and what they like , but how can one tell them apart from Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Singhs ?

I think . they have their own personal agenda and breaking up the Panth .   

9 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

At present there must be 100-200 Godmen and women who claims to be avatar of Shiv , Vishnu or devi.these people are giving bad name to sants and increasing atheism

This is not the case.

It's often the followers of who say this. For example Kavi Kalya ji in Guru Granth Sahib. Kavi ji is a sikh -> who then projects the Gurus as avtaars of Hari -> which leads to -> dhan Guru Nanak tuhi nirankar

8 hours ago, DSG said:

The thing i dont understand is that , dhan dhan sri Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj gave the Singhs the identity of a Turban and kesh. They can follow who and what they like , but how can one tell them apart from Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Singhs ?

I think . they have their own personal agenda and breaking up the Panth .   

This is not the case.

It is more likely that they feel a part of the greater Sikh panth, and they don't want to give up their identity, which has been given to them by Dashmesh Pita. That is their heritage. 

However

They have found a person who is part of the same heritage who they believe to be very exalted, who they believe has gyan and will guide them to God.

So they worship both.

When something grows really large, it starts to become divided. The larger teh Sikh panth umbrella becomes the more you will see smaller groups form underneath it.

This is kind of similar to a living organism, the more complex it becomes, the more specialized the organs become. Single celled organism vs multicelled organism. The latter are bigger.

Thus through his hukam, the living organism (that is Sikh panth) divides up into smaller entities (that is smaller cults).

So from this perspective, it is a bit disingenuous to claim these guys have bad intentions, when it can be explained by forces that are much larger.

Try to observe this phenomenon in other religions as well.

1 hour ago, BhagatSingh said:

When something grows really large, it starts to become divided. The larger teh Sikh panth umbrella becomes the more you will see smaller groups form underneath it.

Fair enough but don't you think that the root/fundamentals of the faith would be upheld in the smaller groups if not substantially at least discernably?

The problems arise when these smaller groups are used as a tool against the Bigger Faith , to break it apart or pit people against it. These small groups starts off with noble intentions but in the end they  become dangerous tools for fanatics & politicians or power hungry people.

5 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Fair enough but don't you think that the root/fundamentals of the faith would be upheld in the smaller groups if not substantially at least discernably?

You are not from a cult and neither am I. I am sure if we both sat down to discuss what the fundamentals are, we'd come to quite different lists.

Not everyone will agree to the same fundamentals.

4 hours ago, Gunahgar said:

The problems arise when these smaller groups are used as a tool against the Bigger Faith , to break it apart or pit people against it. These small groups starts off with noble intentions but in the end they  become dangerous tools for fanatics & politicians or power hungry people.

Example?

It is more likely that they feel a part of the greater Sikh panth, and they don't want to give up their identity, which has been given to them by Dashmesh Pita. That is their heritage.

But surely Dhan dhan sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji has already given the Sikhs their identity , and what bigger identity does one need  other than the one Dhan dhan sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji  maharaj has given the Sikhs . I think they need to be educated , educated in the sense they dont need to break away and hold separate ceremonies but to also educate the rest of the Panth of their heritage given to them by dhan dhan sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharaj.

Division is what we dont need , unity is what we need and I believe unity can only be obtained if we "all talk the same talk and walk the same walk " 

It is not about their intentions , as you said their intentions are probably very good but what is their purpose for setting up their own sect , especially having the same appearance as a Sikh. I personally feel we need to with open arms accept smaller sects into Sikhi , give them the importance , guidance  and help so that they dont break away from the panth. 

17 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

You are not from a cult and neither am I. I am sure if we both sat down to discuss what the fundamentals are, we'd come to quite different lists.

Not everyone will agree to the same fundamentals.

I'm sure there will still be more common ground than uncommon.

11 hours ago, DSG said:

But surely Dhan dhan sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji has already given the Sikhs their identity , and what bigger identity does one need  other than the one Dhan dhan sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji  maharaj has given the Sikhs . I think they need to be educated , educated in the sense they dont need to break away and hold separate ceremonies but to also educate the rest of the Panth of their heritage given to them by dhan dhan sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharaj.

Division is what we dont need , unity is what we need and I believe unity can only be obtained if we "all talk the same talk and walk the same walk " 

It is not about their intentions , as you said their intentions are probably very good but what is their purpose for setting up their own sect , especially having the same appearance as a Sikh. I personally feel we need to with open arms accept smaller sects into Sikhi , give them the importance , guidance  and help so that they dont break away from the panth. 

"Division is what we dont need , unity is what we need and I believe unity can only be obtained if we "all talk the same talk and walk the same walk "  "
" they dont need to break away and hold separate ceremonies "

Do you know that Hindus can also make the same argument towards Sikhs?
Do you realize that Sikhs are but a small easily-identifiable cult in the vast ocean (thousands) of Indian religions?

So think about that type of approach, does that type of discussion ever produce unity or does it lead to conflict?

If your brother or sister wants to be goth, what will lead to unity? Trying to make him come back or letting him do whatever he wants?

You don't need to answer these questions.

Guest guest
13 hours ago, DSG said:

I think that sounds horrible!

we need 'unity' for what exactly?  material preoccupation/security?

and is this even a division?  i mean, do they even see themself as sikhs?   

i think "we" need to concetrate on internal matters, not external matters. 

Hi ifyou know about this culture just type nehkalank 24Grantham on web you will find full sculpture of this community.read them thoroughly. For more pictures and video type sohang maharaja sher singh Vishnu bhagwan di jai on you tube or on web.