Inner world, outer world. As above, so below.

If never watched them before , it will be 2 hours well spent. If watched them before, watch it again I always learn new things after re watching it. Will appreciate thoughts and discussion on these videos. And if anything resembles with Sikhi. I will post tomorrow my thoughts since too lazy and almost time to sleep lol

2 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

It's only 9pm.
Who do you think you are? some kind of responsible adult?

No, I tried to cheat my mind thinking if I went to bed before my womanhood pain kicks in I will sleep through it but no went to bed at 9, it woke me up at 10 and ever since I am in pain and now here to get my mind off that darn pain . I hate Mother Nature and her way of creating human bodies :(

Akasha:

Summary of the first video.

Indra's net called fabric of universe reflecting the interconnectednes of everything by looking at multifaceted jewels, which reflects the every other jewel. It can be like a holographic universe.

Fractal pattern : geometric shapes which are split into different parts where each part is the copy of the whole pattern. Easily can be seen in leaves, pinecone,trees, leaves, snowflakes and many more.

Interesting thing I saw was the movement of corn starch and water's mixture. With the sound we know that we can affect shapes and patterns can be created. Some of the patterns resembled leopard's spot, sun flowers and other natural patterns already occurred in nature. The craziest was the corn starch and water seemed like a living organisms moving. Now I think I was able to see how universe can be created from sound waves. 

Cool experiment 

Akasha:

Summary of the first video.

Indra's net called fabric of universe reflecting the interconnectednes of everything by looking at multifaceted jewels, which reflects the every other jewel. It can be like a holographic universe.

Fractal pattern : geometric shapes which are split into different parts where each part is the copy of the whole pattern. Easily can be seen in leaves, pinecone,trees, leaves, snowflakes and many more.

Interesting thing I saw was the movement of corn starch and water's mixture. With the sound we know that we can affect shapes and patterns can be created. Some of the patterns resembled leopard's spot, sun flowers and other natural patterns already occurred in nature. The craziest was the corn starch and water seemed like a living organisms moving. Now I think I was able to see how universe can be created from sound waves. 

Cool experiment

On 3/20/2016 at 11:44 PM, GurpreetKaur said:

No, I tried to cheat my mind thinking if I went to bed before my womanhood pain kicks in I will sleep through it but no went to bed at 9, it woke me up at 10 and ever since I am in pain and now here to get my mind off that darn pain . I hate Mother Nature and her way of creating human bodies :(

Hopefully, this might cheer you up Sister, even though you are unmarried. 

Srimaan Sant Baba Nand Singh jee Maharaaj kaleranwale had said:

If a sadhu does meditation for twelve years, a married man one year, a married woman for one month, all meditations are equal.

Unquote [1]

[1] - Sri Nanaksar Stairs to God

Bhul chuk maaf