Guru Gobind Singh Ji's antim bhog

chatanga1

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1562760267349880&id=100008477658198&comment_id=1562772580681982&notif_t=feed_comment_reply&notif_id=1459450036561222

VERSES FROM DASAM GRANTH WERE RECITED ON OCTOBER 17,1708 A.D.,ON THE OCCASION OF ANTIM ARDASA(BHOG CEREMONY)OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI
------------------------------------------------------------
Today I am uploading Eight Pages of a manuscript copy of a historical document,prepared by S.Mangal Singh of Lachhmipur(Bihar),a close associate of the revered Guru and witnessed the events of Guru Gobind Singh ji's last 20 days at Nander Sahib.The document was retrieved from waste by my father in 1963 and his findings were published in The Sikh Review,October 1963,pp.13-38.

Please see last page(No.8) and see that on the Bhog Ceremony of Guru Gobind Singh ji verses from Akal Ustati were recited.Sawayia No 248 is mentioned in the manuscript,and it is most appropriate verse for the occasion.The verse reads:

rogan te ar sogan te jal jogan te bahu bhant bachavai.
satr anek chalavat ghav tau tan e na lagan pavai.

Lord God saves His devout in different ways
From ailments,grief and water spirits.
The hostile enemy mat strike blows on your body,
But no injury can inflict your body.
When the Gracious Lord protects His devout
Multitude of sins cannot even approach your body.
What else I can say about the Glorious Lord,
Who protects His creatures in the membrane of the
womb.

Dasam Granth,Guru Gobind Singh,Akal Ustati,
Sawayia.248,page.35.
Now it is the turn of the Nindaks to search Dasam Granth and tell the world what they have to say about this contemporary document,making their blatant lies about Dasam Granth and its authorship, a laughing stock in the world.The perfidy of the Nindaks is exposed and they need a black cloth to cover their faces to avoid public humiliation in the coming days.

OTHER IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THIS CONTEMPORARY HISTORICAL DOCUMENT
-----------------------------------------------------------
(a)It is the document,which in its Invocation talks about Third Panth in the same manner in which Bhai Gurdas-1 and Bhai Gurdas Dakhani talks about in their Ballads,and Guru Gobind Singh talks about in Bachitra Natak.

(b)It is the document which talks about One Divine Spirit in all the ten Gurus,earlier defined by BhaiGurdas,Bhatts in their verses in Guru Granth Sahib,Bhai Nand Lal in Ganjnamah,Kavi Sainapati in Gursobha,Parchian Sewa Das,and of course by Guru Gobind Singh ji in Bachitra Natak and Var Sri Bhagauti Ji ki,which forms the Invocation of our Congregational Prayer:ARDASA.

(c)It is the only document which gives the the age of the assassin(25 years);his three visits on September 18,19 and20,1708.It was on the third day September 20,1708 A.D.(Monday) that the assassin attacked the Guru about 6.30. p.m.

(d)It is the first document which reveals that the assassins was known to the Guru.

(e) It is the first document which gives the number of associates of the Pathan assassin to be 700.

(f)It is the first document which highlights the fact that the Surgeon of Bahadur Shah stitched the wounds of the Guru at 10.30 p.m(two pehars i.e.three hours of the night had passed).

(g) This is the first document which gives the information that the wound began to be healed and for 16 days Guru Sahib came to bless the congregation and the devotees enjoyed his Presence (Darshan)

(h) It is the first document which gives detail information about Guru Sahib's commandment on his ascension(death) in the morning of October 7,1708 A?D.,Thursday,his last sermons,time of death(past midnight),cremation and last rites.

All the above details have been underlined with orange pen.The interested readers may read the text accordingly.

On the last days of Guru Sahib,Bhai Veer Singh ji and my father(Dr Trilochan Singh) saw a manuscript GAUJ KATHA at Hazur Sahib,which is now not available, but a copy of it I have recently found in Sikh Reference Library,Amritsar, and after my return from USA trip I shall writing a detailed paper on last days of Guru Gobind Singh ji.

Please read it carefully and give your valuable opinion on this write up which I have shared with you all.

Anurag Singh.jpg

anurag1.jpg

7 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Still a stub. 

Do you ever get suspicious that some newly discovered texts might be forgerys btw? 

Damn. You should be able to see it on Anurag Singh's homepage:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008477658198

I hope that works. If it doesn't I have put the text up but only 2 of the 8 photos, so will do the rest if it doesn't work.

Re forgeries, there is always the possibility, but I always keep an open mind. One thing I have noted is that many people are quick to claim forgery when any text questions their beliefs.

I can get to his Facebook page but it does't seem to have this stuff there?

I'd like to see the whole text and I note it was first published in 1963, so scholars should be aware of it. 

Guest sikh KOSH

that booklet by guru gobind singhs bodyguard from bihar was already fully published by trilochan singh in a journal in the 1960s, i have it with me. nothing new.

just because a couplet was recited doesn't mean it is dasam guru krit. it could be a court poet rachna, just like nand lal or bhai gurdaas stuff.

Guest sikh KOSH

now the gohaj pothi that is mentioned is very interesting because it contains the dohra we recite after ardas, perhaps the first source to mention so (apart from rehatnama prahlad which is dubious anyways). as a history lover, i'd like to read it when Anurag Singh posts it.

On 04/04/2016 at 11:18 PM, Guest sikh KOSH said:

just because a couplet was recited doesn't mean it is dasam guru krit. it could be a court poet rachna, just like nand lal or bhai gurdaas stuff.

You're right. But it TOTALLY exposes fraud historians and scholars like daljeet singh, who claimed there was no historicity of Dasam Granthor it's writings in the 18th century.