Sign in to follow this  
paapiman

What is Sidhi, Nidhi and Ridhi?

Please listen to Gyani Avtar Singh jee Badnikalan, explaining the different types of Sidhis and Nidhis.

Please start listening after 2:20 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Bhai_Avtar_Singh_%28Badni_Kalan_wale%29/Katha_Sri_Guru_Granth_Sahib_Ji/CD_12/28--Bhai.Avtar.Singh--Katha.Guru.Granth.Sahib.Ji.Vol.12--Ang.536%2C.Line.04.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

Please listen to Gyani Inderjeet Singh jee Raqbewale narrating an anecdote (regarding Ridhi) from the life of Sriman Baba Bhagtu jee(famous Sikh of Sri Satguru jee).

Please start listening after 6:40 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Sant_Giani_Inderjeet_Singh_(Raqbe_wale)/Sri_Gurpartap_Sooraj_Parkash_Katha/05_Sri_Guru_Arjan_Dev_Ji/Giani.Inderjeet.Singh.(Raqbe.wale)--Sooraj.Parkash.Katha.-.Ras.02.Adhyai.26.-.Sri.Guru.Arjan.Dev.Ji.Amritsar.Pujjay.-.1994-07-09.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

5 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Thanks. Wil have a listen to that. Havent heard of Nidhi before.

Nidhi/Nidh means treasure. 

ਨਉਨਿਧਿ - refers to the nine treasures. This word is used multiple times in Gurbani.

Bhul chuk maaf

Please listen to Gyani Inderjeet Singh Raqbewale narrating an anecdote from the life of Sriman Baba Roop Chand jee (Famous Sikh of Sixth Master). Baba jee was confronted by an army and asked to hand over a basket of rotis to them. This sakhi will illustrate the power of a Gurmukh Brahamgyani and the application of Ridhi, which is the power to reproduce unlimited quantities of food from a small supply.

Please start listening after 14:20 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Sant_Giani_Inderjeet_Singh_(Raqbe_wale)/Sri_Gurpartap_Sooraj_Parkash_Katha/05_Sri_Guru_Arjan_Dev_Ji/Giani.Inderjeet.Singh.(Raqbe.wale)--Sooraj.Parkash.Katha.-.Ras.03.Adhyai.11.-.Sri.Amritsar.Vapas.Ayi.-.1994-09-26.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

On 2/23/2018 at 4:51 AM, paapiman said:

This video is from another topic. Thanks to @Soulfinder for posting it.

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale's encounter with Sidhis (supernatural powers) in physical forms.

Please start listening at 10:00 min:

Bhul chuk maaf

The above video is gone bro.

Bhul chuk maaf

15 hours ago, paapiman said:

The above video is gone bro.

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji its really annoying that happended as the video got removed. I will search facebook and youtube for the video as that katha does have a lot of knowledge.

13 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Here is a link i found best to listen at 40 seconds by gyani thakur singh 

Thanks for this video. Daas recorded this one. Can you please find the one in which Ridhis/Sidhis in the form of ladies (in saris) come to Sant Baba Jarnail Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale at Sri Hazur Sahib?

In the future, whenever you find a good Katha tidbit, always record it for backup purposes.

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

23 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Thanks for this video. Daas recorded this one. Can you please find the one in which Ridhis/Sidhis in the form of ladies (in saris) come to Sant Baba Jarnail Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale at Hazur Sahib?

In the future, whenever you find a good Katha tidbit, always record it for backup purposes.

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji i am glad to share. I will try to find that katha of Hazur Sahib of Baba Jarnail Singh with the sari wali ladies as that was a really good katha mention.

I did make a back up of the katha that i posted on the other thread about radha somai as these videos are hard to find when needed.