*Shocker* - Sri Krishan jee was a Celibate

20 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

1. As per Guru Granth Sahib, Ram Chandra ji is Waheguru. There is no difference. We've argued this point before and we can argue this point more if you wish. But it is absolutely clear in Guru Granth Sahib, there is no distinction between Ram and Waheguru and Hari, Narsingh, Narayan, Krishna, etc (pg1082). And I think you know this very well, or at least you should by now, but you are too attached to your previously held views and paradigms to integrate this knowledge.

Sri Ram Chandar jee has the jot of Waheguru in him, but that jot exists everywhere.

Bro, there is no point in arguing over this. You can believe in your ideology; let me believe in Gurmat. If you read the initial post below carefully, you might be able to understand this Gurmat principle. Maharaaj himself proved that Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Rai Dev Bedi jee Maharaaj is greater than the previous avtaars.

Bhul chuk maaf

The only solution to all these questions is to do kamai ourselves and reach that avastha where we can begin to understand somethings better.

Till we reach these some of these questions dont even matter.

But in order to maintain a Khalsa Sikh Independent identity we have to say that RamChandra or Krishna are not same as Guru Nanak. Otherwise Hindus will run all over us. Sometimes we need to create certain boundaries to maintain an independent identity to survive in this world.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 10:13 PM, BhagatSingh said:

He had sex with Maya to create us in the first place. We are his children, we have sex to make more of us.

I just want to point out that in the above line "He" refers to the "Kaal/Time" and NOT the Waheguru; in other words, it is Kaal/Time and Maya/Illusion first sex which created the first 3 devtas and then the humans. But if we look more deeper, both Kaal and Maya are created by the Waheguru HIMSELF. More about this could be found in Bhagat Kabir's granth named as Anurag Sagar. 

5 hours ago, Rock said:

But in order to maintain a Khalsa Sikh Independent identity we have to say that RamChandra or Krishna are not same as Guru Nanak.

Rock

We have two options -

We can spend our energy trying to maintain a separate identity.

Or

We can spend our energy trying to understand what Guru Granth Sahib is saying.

I only spend my energy trying to understand Guru Granth Sahib. I have stopped wasting my energy in other pursuits. As you get older, you only have so much time and energy. This is the limitation of the physical world, so I want to spend it doing something that is more beneficial in the long run.

Guru Granth Sahib ji says -

ਸਤਜੁਗਿ ਤੈ ਮਾਣਿਓ ਛਲਿਓ ਬਲਿ ਬਾਵਨ ਭਾਇਓ ॥
In Satyug, You (Vishnu, the one who resides everywhere) enjoyed deceiving and liberating King Bali in the Vaman avtar.

ਤ੍ਰੇਤੈ ਤੈ ਮਾਣਿਓ ਰਾਮੁ ਰਘੁਵੰਸੁ ਕਹਾਇਓ ॥
In Treta, You loved being called King Ram, of the Raghu Dynasty.

ਦੁਆਪੁਰਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਮੁਰਾਰਿ ਕੰਸੁ ਕਿਰਤਾਰਥੁ ਕੀਓ ॥
In Dwapar, You, Krishan Murara, killed Kans and saved everyone.

ਉਗ੍ਰਸੈਣ ਕਉ ਰਾਜੁ ਅਭੈ ਭਗਤਹ ਜਨ ਦੀਓ ॥
You granted Kingship to Ugrasain and elevated your devotees.

ਕਲਿਜੁਗਿ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਣੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰੁ ਅੰਗਦੁ ਅਮਰੁ ਕਹਾਇਓ ॥
In Kaliyug, You came as Guru Nanak Dev, Guru Angad Dev and Guru Amar Das.

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਰਾਜੁ ਅਬਿਚਲੁ ਅਟਲੁ ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖਿ ਫੁਰਮਾਇਓ ॥੭॥
The rule of Guru Sahibs is unchanging, unmovable, by His very command.

7 hours ago, paapiman said:

let me believe in Gurmat.

So is the above Gurmat by your standards?

45 minutes ago, das said:

I just want to point out that in the above line "He" refers to the "Kaal/Time" and NOT the Waheguru; in other words, it is Kaal/Time and Maya/Illusion first sex which created the first 3 devtas and then the humans. But if we look more deeper, both Kaal and Maya are created by the Waheguru HIMSELF. More about this could be found in Bhagat Kabir's granth named as Anurag Sagar.

I don't believe that Anurag Sagar is by Bhagt Kabir ji if it's saying that.

From Guru Granth Sahib, I was able to gather that -
For Kabir ji Kaal is simply death. That's it.
For Kabir ji Hari is supreme consciousness and Maya is the physical material world.
For Kabir ji, when Hari has sex with Maya, he implant consciousness into the dead matter, which gives rise to living things.
For Kabir ji, Maya is Hari's wife, and Hari is Maya's Husband - ਕਮਲਾਪਤਿ.

23 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

don't believe that Anurag Sagar is by Bhagt Kabir ji if it's saying that.

Let's look at from a different point of view. Waheguru created both Positive (contracting) and Negative (expanding) forces. e.g Electricity somewhere burns fire and somewhere congeals water into ice. The power is the same, but it has 2 expressions: one going into expression, and another receding back. Each has its own responsibility as given by The Waheguru Himself. When Waheguru wanted to go into expression, HE created 3 forces: Neutral (center), Positive (Akal contracting because eventually whatsoever has explanded needs to go back to source), Negative force (always expanding). Now, in order to create the world, the Negative force (Kaal) has to do sex with Maya (which does have the seed/secret of this creation). Now, the main Source/Waheguru has already divided Himself and we can't say Waheguru/Satpurash had sex with Maya; it is the waterd-down version of real purash with Maya. e.g All is frequency but frequency in certain range is called Ultrasonic waves but another is called Audio etc.

ਕਾਲੁ ਅਕਾਲੁ ਖਸਮ ਕਾ ਕੀਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਾ ਇਹੁ ਪਰਪੰਚੁ ਬਧਾਵਨੁ ॥

Death, and deathlessness are the creations of our Lord and Master; this show, this expanse, is only an entanglement.

Yes, Death is another name for Kaal. Anything that is born within Time is bound to die within Time.

For Kabir ji Hari is supreme consciousness and Maya is the physical material world.
Most of the religions are referring to Kaal as the God because he is also omnipresent. And actually it is easier for our mind to understand this e.g it is easier to swim with the flow of river to reach the bank vs swimming against the flow.

For Kabir ji, when Hari has sex with Maya, he implant consciousness into the dead matter, which gives rise to living things. For Kabir ji, Maya is Hari's wife, and Hari is Maya's Husband - ਕਮਲਾਪਤਿ.
Yes, Hari (normally referred to Vishnu - an incarnation of Negative power) is the husband of Maya/Illusion.

-------------------------------

Moreover, in this world, there were and are always 2 kind of incarnations; Both type of incarnations have their levels

• Incarnations of Negative forces (e.g Ramaji, KrishanJi) and Positive forces. The responsibility of Negative force incarnation is to fix this world's problem but they cannot take our Souls beyond. The Negative power goes on punishing (karams), to set the world right and let it keep going - not depopulating, but so that it can continue to go on. Mind is the Negative power working within each man. Its work is always to keep us away from real God - to keep us awake in the world. The Negative power is very equal, he does not even spare the incarnations of the Negative power e.g Rama killed Ravana's brother; then Rama came as Lord Krishna and He was killed by a dacoit (who was Ravana's brother in previous birth) and thus fulfilling the karmic debt. The coming of incarnations of Negative power (mostly Vishnu) as Rama, Krishna means to punish the wrong and get this world going on. They are not capable of taking the Souls to Sachkhand.
  • Incarnations of Positive forces: Whereas the incarnations of Positive power is only meant to take the Souls to Their Nij ghar.

But in order to put in touch with incarnation of Positive power or say to put under the guidance of Positive power, one NEEDS to fullfill some karmas which is under the Negative power. In other words, going to Positive is NOT a jump, it's a gradual uplift from Negative to Positive.

ਗੁਰ ਉਪਦੇਸਿ ਕਾਲ ਸਿਉ ਜੁਰੈ ॥
Through the Guru's Teachings, fights with death.

At the end of the day, all this is nothing but just an exercise of already diseased Mind because having OR not having a knowledge is nothing; it's just a matter of Me vs You. Savad te taa haan agar Raab da payara mil jave, magar vohe nahi milta.

21 hours ago, das said:

The power is the same, but it has 2 expressions: one going into expression, and another receding back.

This I agree with. This type of duality is also mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib.

21 hours ago, das said:

Now, in order to create the world, the Negative force (Kaal) has to do sex with Maya (which does have the seed/secret of this creation).

This is not mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib. And it is not mentioned by Kabir ji. Kabir ji says "Hari had sex with Maya, which means, he implanted his consciousness into matter, thus creating living things. That's why Hari is ghat ghat vasi, residing everywhere. That's why Hari is antaryami, residing in each body."

You are ignoring all this.

21 hours ago, das said:

Yes, Death is another name for Kaal. Anything that is born within Time is bound to die within Time.

And for Kabir ji that's all it is.

21 hours ago, das said:

Most of the religions are referring to Kaal as the God

Some of them yes. But not Kabir ji.

The ones that do are part of Shaiv philosophy. Shaiv philosophy is not the discussion here.

For Kabir ji Kaal is nothing but death and sometimes time. Kabir ji does not prescribe to Shaiv Philosophy. He doesn't care about it.

21 hours ago, das said:

For Kabir ji, when Hari has sex with Maya, he implant consciousness into the dead matter, which gives rise to living things. For Kabir ji, Maya is Hari's wife, and Hari is Maya's Husband - ਕਮਲਾਪਤਿ.
Yes, Hari (normally referred to Vishnu - an incarnation of Negative power) is the husband of Maya/Illusion.

incarnations of Negative forces (e.g Ramaji, KrishanJi)

You have this all wrong. Hari or Vishnu or Ram/Krishna is NOT an incarnation of a negative power.

Hari, the totality, which is ultimately consciousness or spirit, is perceived as Maya, as a duality.

Hari/Vishnu is referring to Supreme Consciousness. Maya/Lakshmi is referring to the material world (which is illusory, jagat mithya).

Then Hari (supreme consciousness, spirit, soul) implants himself into Maya (matter) this gives rise to living beings.

So we can only exist if there is soul in matter. If the soul departs matter is dead.

This is what Kabir ji is saying.

For Kabir ji, kaal is simply death, and sometimes time. It is part of Maya, it is part of the world. It does not exist outside the world. It does not exist in a samadhi - where Hari, Vishnu, Ram, the Akal Purakh, Waheguru is perceived.

21 hours ago, das said:

They are not capable of taking the Souls to Sachkhand.

This is not the case.

Krishan ji took Arjun to Sachkhand. Even showed Arjun his Parm Atma swaroop. Ram Chandra ji took Hanuman ji and all of his other vanar bhakts like Angad, to Sachkhand. His kingdom was known as Ram Raj, which is a synonym of Sachkhand in Guru Granth Sahib.

So you are ignoring the canon to make your assertions.

I am not sure where you are getting your ideas from they are not part of Guru Granth Sahib and they are not even part of Bhagvad Gita or Ramayan.

I think you might be confusing Anurag Sagar concepts with the concepts in Guru Granth Sahib (and with the concepts in Gita and Ramayan).

Kabir ji is not saying what you think he is saying, at least not in Guru Granth Sahib.

Remember Anurag sagar was compiled much later.

I tend to go by Guru Granth Sahib when judging the authenticity of Kabir ji's bani because it was compiled close to Kabir ji's lifetime.

sat bachan ji....as I said before it doesn't mean anything either way....my mind is forcing me to act like this and yours is doing the same to you........both of us are missing the main point here and discussing what is not important.....main point is: we are His children,  we are Him and we need to meditate to reach Him......without wasting a minute.  Maan mahabale re........

44 minutes ago, das said:

sat bachan ji....as I said before it doesn't mean anything either way....my mind is forcing me to act like this and yours is doing the same to you........both of us are missing the main point here and discussing what is not important.....main point is: we are His children,  we are Him and we need to meditate to reach Him......without wasting a minute.  Maan mahabale re........

Ok that's like the main point of life. We should be doing that all of the time.

Here we are discussing beliefs and philosophies held by people that matter to us. In this conversation, the main point is to find out what those people believed.

We don't have to pick one between main point of life and main point of dicussion. We can bring the main point of life into the main point of the discussion, and merge the two and act from that place.

Let me tell you something because this is a good thread to bring it up. It is relevant to the subject of this thread.
It's like what Krishan ji said -
Do not feel discouraged, pick up the sword and fight Arjun! Even if you must fight your own people, it is your dharam!

You must fulfill your dharam without desire for the fruit.
In a debate, your dharam is to debate. You must argue with all your resources without seeking any particular outcome.

If you are wrong after trying your hardest, then be radically honest and admit it and learn from it. Ask questions.
If the other person is wrong after you try your hardest to convince them so, if they admit it then great but if they don't admit it, then you let it go and move on.

Karm Yog

Performing actions without seeking fruits of that action - in this manner one merges with Krishna.

http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/Gita/verse-02-47.html

Guru Ramanuj's commentary on this verse -

Bhagavad-Gita: chapter 2, verse 49

Actions performed with fruitive motivations are far inferior to actions performed as a matter of duty. The mind of those whose actions are performed as a matter of duty are not disturbed or unbalanced by delusions of rewards gained or lost. The activities performed in spiritual intelligence removes all suffering in the world and leads to liberation from the material existence. Contrarily activities performed for the acquisition of rewards assuredly results in suffering and affliction in the material existence. Phala-hetavah are those who sole motivation is dictated be the prospects of reward. It should be understood that such living entities are krpanah or pitiable due to the fact but acting in this way they are imprisoned in the material existence unable to attain their spiritual nature.

Actually on second thought, I think you have just grown tired of this discussion. If that's the case, then have some rest, we shall discuss this another time if you so wish.

I do understand your point of debate. But my personal thinking is: Getting into debate doesn't bring any good for either party; even if both the parties debate's intention is to understand some real concept(s) but I guess we already have the required information and there is NO need to learn or teach more. The only information that anyone/everyone needs is: We're seperated and need meditation to return to Him. Period. Rest all really doesn't mean anything.

For the last one decade I've researched/learned so many different philosophies, health techniques, tantar-mantar, energy-techniques, you name it............but the outcome is nothing practical in terms of Spiritual terms. Yes, I can get praise/thumbs-up/blessings-for-the-cured with the knowledge that I've but eventually it will bring only 2 things: Some good karma (from blessings and intention) and great Ego. And both of these did NOT fulfill any of my Spiritual wishes. But yeah, I'm doing karma.

I remember the conversation of Suleman, where he was asked to sing some Kalam but he said that in his past life he sung so-many Kalam's but it didn't bring anything good. So, he doesn't feel like singing it again. Now here it doesn't mean that Kalam has nothing Spiritual, it was just the intention. Same way, I feel like all these debates, knowledge, skills are nothing. But you know, it's the theory that I try to live practically but sometimes I endup entering the debates out of my old habit of teaching/learning. So, this is the real reason to restraining myself.

But let me put in brief about what I don't agree with you in this debate: Once a power multiples itself, then we can no longer call it with the same name as the original power. e.g Mud/Mitti when shaped and cooked in fire become brick; with the collection of bricks becomes house.......we normally at physical level don't call house a Mitti............. Same way we call ourselves human but still we're made of 5 basic elements. So, once Waheguru multiples Itself into Maya or whatever and then have had sex with Maya, then at the physical level we cannot say it was Waheguru's combination with Maya because free-will was at work at that level. Rest all Kaal, Akaal, Maya or whatever is just a name/identity. But at deeper level, everything is Waheguru as HIS jyot is in everyone.

On the Benefit of Debates

14 hours ago, das said:

I do understand your point of debate. But my personal thinking is: Getting into debate doesn't bring any good for either party;

People do not debate correctly. There are lots of benefits for both parties... if one debates correctly!

For me the benefits are -

1. Writing practice, debating practice, clear communication practice.

Then when my belief is challenged -

2. I must review my belief, find more knowledge, find out holes in my knowledge and see its strengths and weaknesses. Like how one tests a newly made car by viciously crashing it again and again.

When my knowledge is challenged then my sense of self is challenged -

3. Can I maintain a cooperative sense of self with the other person? Can I see them as a part of me when I debate?

Other people are like mirrors to yourself. You can see your ahankar through them. I can see my ahankar when debating with you, and I can watch it and put a spotlight on it and study how it operates. I can diminish it and become humble or I can inflate it so that it is huge and become pure ahankar.

Can  I lose my sense of self and simply perform the debate without becoming attached?

Can I conserve most of my mental energy by being pure in my thoughts and inner experience?

Karm Yog - Bhagvad Gita

Performing actions without seeking fruits of that action - in this manner one merges with Krishna.

Performing actions with a pure mind

• To argue with another person but hold them as a part of yourself - collaborative mindset.
  • To observe your ahankar and let it go. Drop the ahankar and be pure in the mind.
  • To be detached from the oucome of the debate, to be detached from winning or losing.
  • To become detached from your beliefs, your previously held experience and knowledge.
  • To see the other person in their full expression and to express yourself fully, without fear or inhibition, without acting out of social conditioning.

Full expression - Taking action without being stifled by anything, not even yourself.

In this manner the sense of self is eradicated in a debate and a pure being emerges within. In Bhagvad Gita that pure being is known as Krishna, who resides in everyone.

9 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

On the Benefit of Debates

I guess you're referring to Vichar/Discussion and not Debate (doing hard work to support one's point and opposing the other party uselessely) ......in that case, yes I do agree that Vichar/Discussion is great tool to further the knowledge. And it's good to hear that someone is really interested in doing the vichar. But in my case, I'm not upto the point/level where I could take part in real vichar, my moti-buddhi (un-intelligent mind with lot of ego) always engage in debate which disturbes the already disturbed mind.

Again, it's good to know that you do have control over your mind so that it doesn't sidetrack you from the real aim. Normally, people engage in Vichar/Discussion but most of the time it ended up being debates.

@das

I don't worry about whether I can control my mind or not. That it not my job. That is the job of Hari within, who will control it.

I just worry about the process.

I focus on carrying out the methods that are prescribed in my favourite books such as Guru Granth Sahib and Bhagvad Gita, etc.

If you make 'merging with Krishna' into a goal/fruit that you start seeking then you are not able to do karm yog. So what Krishan ji is describing is not a goal. It is a process. He is saying focus on the process do not worry about the end result.

I am always doing this process whether I am in a debate or discussion or other aspects of my life, and whether or not my mind is under control.

If it's under control - I am still doing the process. If it's out of control - I am still doing the process. If I start seeking fruit - I am still focusing on the process. If i notice i am not seeking fruits - i am still focusing on the process. If I am not focusing on the process, then I will try to focus on the process - Karm yog.

On Discussion

A discussion can also arouse ego. If someone agrees with you and you guys get along and discuss different things. That can also inspire ego.

That is because doing anything can inspire ego identity. Ego identity is not attached to any particular actions. Any action can inspire it.

If someone eats, that may inspire ego. If they go on fast, that may inspire ego. "Murti pooja is wrong, I won't do it." That can also inspire ego. "Murti pooja is fine, i will do it." That can also inspire ego.

Ahankar/ego can arise from any action. Ahankar can arise from good actions such as donating, doing hardwork and simran/naam japna. Actions which we think are good, which should ideally diminish ahankar, can actually produce more ahankar.

So ahankar/ego must be watched at all times.

I make that the process on which I fixate, that is, watching my ahankar in action inside me, at all times. Then it flows into all my dicussions and debates and other aspects of my life.

• 2 months later...
On 4/8/2016 at 8:39 PM, Rock said:

Bro, whats your take on above katha you posted. I listened to  it.  I dont think Krishna was physically celibate in a way like some Sikh Gursikhs & Saints were. Instead he was celibate in way that even while doing bhog he was not attached to bhog. So physically he did have bhog with 16,000 Gopis but did not do Bhog..confusing eh...just like Durbasha Rishi ate plates of food but still was breath-eater because somehow he was not attached to food. Makes sense ?   Its like Guru Gobind Singh Ji say that Nirankar is doing bhog through bhogis...so when we are doing bhog its actually Nirnakar doing bhog...its confusing.

My take. Shri Krishna married only once and that is to Mata Rukmani. This is validated by Mahabharata. Now the story of Shri Krishna having 16008 wives found mention in Puranas. Now everyone knows Puranas cannot be trusted as it is prone to tampering, interpolation, corruption. Moreover not to forget Bharat had been under attack for 1000 years and enslaved under such situation there are high chances of texts getting corrupted. Shri Krishna being a Yogeshwar and true follower of Eternal Vedas can't marry more than one woman. Any great Rishi, Karmayog, Guru worthy of being emulated can't marry more than one woman.

Lastly only Vedas can be accepted as uncorrupted as it has a very scientific technique of preservation by oral tradition. The Vedas are memorized in several different permutations and combinations so as to ensure no corruption gets in. Only corruption have been in it's mistranslations

Bhul chuk maaf

My take. Shri Krishna married only once and that is to Mata Rukmani. This is validated by Mahabharata. Now the story of Shri Krishna having 16008 wives found mention in Puranas. Now everyone knows Puranas cannot be trusted as it is prone to tampering, interpolation, corruption. Moreover not to forget Bharat had been under attack for 1000 years and enslaved under such situation there are high chances of texts getting corrupted. Shri Krishna being a Yogeshwar and true follower of Eternal Vedas can't marry more than one woman. Any great Rishi, Karmayog, Guru worthy of being emulated can't marry more than one woman.

Lastly only Vedas can be accepted as uncorrupted as it has a very scientific technique of preservation by oral tradition. The Vedas are memorized in several different permutations and combinations so as to ensure no corruption gets in. Only corruption have been in it's mistranslations

• 3 weeks later...

Bhagat Singh

Where are these saloks about sex creating the world that you are referring to?  I could not see them in this thread.

Also, where did you get the impression that Guru Gobind Singh grieved?  I was under the impression that one of his remarkable aspects was that he didn't grieve.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-08-10 at 5:18 PM, Guest guest said:

Bhagat Singh

Where are these saloks about sex creating the world that you are referring to?  I could not see them in this thread.

Also, where did you get the impression that Guru Gobind Singh grieved?  I was under the impression that one of his remarkable aspects was that he didn't grieve.

Haha bro you aren't going to find a shalok mentioning sex. However you will see shaloks mentioning who is Mother and who is Father (in the theological system of Guru Granth Sahib).

Also remember that sex is a metaphor for something that is abstract. A lot of Puranic tales are misunderstood because people don't realize they are talking about abstract principles. The saints are talking about spiritual things and not men and women. However, the saints are talking about spiritual things using the imagery that are familiar to us, images of men, women and relationships - husband-wife, mother-father, parent-child.

On 23 April 2016 at 6:01 PM, BhagatSingh said:

This is not mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib. And it is not mentioned by Kabir ji. Kabir ji says "Hari had sex with Maya, which means, he implanted his consciousness into matter, thus creating living things. That's why Hari is ghat ghat vasi, residing everywhere. That's why Hari is antaryami, residing in each body."

You are ignoring all this.

^???  

saying 'who is the Mother and who is the Father' doesnt imply sex either.

• 5 months later...
On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 7:08 AM, BhagatSingh said:

Guru Granth Sahib ji says -

In Satyug, You (Vishnu, the one who resides everywhere) enjoyed deceiving and liberating King Bali in the Vaman avtar.

ਤ੍ਰੇਤੈ ਤੈ ਮਾਣਿਓ ਰਾਮੁ ਰਘੁਵੰਸੁ ਕਹਾਇਓ ॥
In Treta, You loved being called King Ram, of the Raghu Dynasty.

ਦੁਆਪੁਰਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਮੁਰਾਰਿ ਕੰਸੁ ਕਿਰਤਾਰਥੁ ਕੀਓ ॥
In Dwapar, You, Krishan Murara, killed Kans and saved everyone.

ਉਗ੍ਰਸੈਣ ਕਉ ਰਾਜੁ ਅਭੈ ਭਗਤਹ ਜਨ ਦੀਓ ॥
You granted Kingship to Ugrasain and elevated your devotees.

ਕਲਿਜੁਗਿ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਣੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰੁ ਅੰਗਦੁ ਅਮਰੁ ਕਹਾਇਓ ॥
In Kaliyug, You came as Guru Nanak Dev, Guru Angad Dev and Guru Amar Das.

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਰਾਜੁ ਅਬਿਚਲੁ ਅਟਲੁ ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖਿ ਫੁਰਮਾਇਓ ॥੭॥
The rule of Guru Sahibs is unchanging, unmovable, by His very command.

BhagatSingh ji bro first tell me one thing, what is inside u that makes u move?

ok, so according to japji sahib Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh have been created by Maya (eka mayee jugat vayi tin chale parvaan. Ik sansaree, ik bandari, ik Lai debaan). That means they were basically created by Akal purak (one who created Maya). He put a soul into the three. There r many Brahmas Vishnus and Maheshs (kaal purak Ki deh meh kotak bisan Mahesh. Kot indr Brahma kete rav sas crore jales). They r all subject to kaal (death and time).

the above quote of gurbani is perfectly clear. This is where many lack knowledge. We all know that akaal purak is in everyone but we forget that when comes to a shabad like this.

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 7:08 AM, BhagatSingh said:

this is very deep. SGGSJM is saying that, in satyug u in the form of Vishnu (the soul was in Vishnu; Vishnu is the form and the soul is akaal purak) enjoyed deceiving and liberating king Bali. U obviously know the reason behind vaman avtar. The main thing is would vaman avtar b able to walk, talk, decieve and liberate king Bali without a soul (akaal purak) in his body??????? Guru gobind singh ji maharaj also states in chandi di vaar, "taithon hi bal raam le naal bana dahsir ghaiya. Taithon he bal krisan le kans kesin pakrh giraya."

In japji sahib guru g states, "hukamai andar sab ko bahar hukam na ko-ai." Vaman avtar was under hukam of akaal purak. We r too, I m typing right now because it is his hukam. Without his hukam we can't even think or breathe let alone anything else. Now reread the shabad keeping this in mind and it all makes perfect sense.

• 2 years later...

One day Lord Krishna was playing with his queen Rukmani in the banks of Yamuna. Suddenly the Lord told her, "Rukmani, on the other shore of Yamuna, sage Durwasa has come and he is very hungry. Please prepare good food and take it to the sage".

Rukmani immediately prepared a sumptuous food and packed it and came back to the shores of Yamuna. Then she told her lord, "Lord, The Yamuna is in floods and there is no boat or boatman in sight. How can poor me, cross this mighty river?"

Lord Krishna replied, "Dear Rukmani, that should not be any problem. Approach the river and tell the river that the Nitya Brahmachari (perennial bachelor) has asked her to give way to you. She will surely give you way".

Rukmani was surprised and asked her Lord, "Lord, who is this Nitya Brahmachari and why am I not able to see him?"

The Lord replied, "Of course, Rukmani, it is myself".

Rukmani was surprised. She could not understand how her husband who has seven other wives could call himself, Nitya Brahmachari. Anyway she decided to obey him. She went near Yamuna and told the river, "River Yamuna, my husband, the Nitya Brahmachari has asked you to give way to me, so that I can reach the other shore".

The river immediately obliged. Rukmani crossed the Yamuna, met sage Durwasa, saluted him and served him the sumptuous food that she has brought with her. The Sage liked the food and became very happy and blessed her. 

Then Rukmani told him, "Sir, I am very gratified by the blessing of the sage like you. Now I have to cross back the river Yamuna and join my husband. Can you please help me do it?"

Sage Durwasa replied, "Of course Rukmani, that is my pleasure and duty. Go to the river Yamuna and tell her that the Nitya Upavasi (He who never takes food) has asked her to give way to you. She will help you".

Rukmani was taken aback. She thought how this sage who has just had a sumptuous feast can call himself Nitya Upavasi. She did not bother to ask him, because he was well known for his short temper. She went near the river and told her, "River Yamuna, now I have to cross you and reach the other shore. The Nitya Upavasi has asked you to give way to me".

The river obliged and Rukmani crossed the river and joined her husband. Her face showed that she was terribly confused. She approached her lord and told him, "Lord, as per your direction I served good food and crossed back the river. I told her to give way as per the wishes of Nitya Upavasi. Strangely she did it".

Lord Krishna laughingly replied, "I know Rukmani that you are terribly confused to see me calling myself as Nitya Brahmachari and the sage calling himself as Nitya Upavasi. We both were telling only the truth. This is because we both are realized souls and do not attach ourselves to this ethereal body of ours. We both know that we are really the souls within this body. That soul does not marry and does not take food and that is how I (my soul) am a Brahmachari and Sage Durwasa (his soul) is an Upavasi. Once you understand this simple truth, you can lead a very contended and happy life".

http://www.shastras.com/stories-and-anecdotes/krishna-nitya-brahmachari/