Sri Charitropakhian Sahib jee Series - Charitar #14

Warning: Sexually explicit material below. Daas will kindly request sangat, below the age of 25 or people who are greatly affected by Lust, to stay away from this discussion.

Please forgive me for being explicit.

Request to Mods/Admins:

- Please do not allow Guest posts in this topic
- Please do not tolerate any insults of Gurbani
- Please do delete any off-topic posts

Bhul chuk maaf

Again, I notice that things have calmed down in the chariters now.  Another one that takes place without blood being spilled. 

On 08/05/2016 at 9:37 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Again, I notice that things have calmed down in the chariters now.  Another one that takes place without blood being spilled. 

Well recognised. A trait of these recent stories has moved from murder as a way to escape being caught, to wit, intelligence and deviousness to escape from being caught.

The gist of the story is in the same vein as previous. The woman in finding herself with 2 men at the same time, has played one off against the other. Here she has duped the 2nd one, firstly by getting the "mali" out of danger and also by getting the 2nd man to give him a large amount of money.

One thing that came to my mind was that the 2nd man must have been scared of the 1st man (mali) to give him the money. The woman says give him some money or else he will get angry.

4 hours ago, paapiman said:

The lady's name is Puhap Mati (ਪੁਹਪ ਮਤੀ). Puhap means flower. What would that mean? Her ਮਤ is like a flower?

I don't know if it would be her ਮਤ  but her own person. All flowers look and smell nice but some have thorns and are poisonous. Plus the scene is set in a garden.