Sikhs - Get Armed and Train (wherever legally possible)

paapiman

I spoke to a few brothers from the US on SS about this topic. They told me that the vast majority of Panjabi parents are too pussy to let their children do this. Even the ones (maybe especially the ones) who grow up in whitebred towns where the majority of goray keep these astaars and practice their use. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I spoke to a few brothers from the US on SS about this topic. They told me that the vast majority of Panjabi parents are too pussy to let their children do this. Even the ones (maybe especially the ones) who grow up in whitebred towns where the majority of goray keep these astaars and practice their use. 

This is the unfortunate truth, even in the UK. You got this white washed mentality, where you train only to look good.

That is a shame apneh got this mentality in US, actually this mentality is everywhere. I went last summer and that was the first thing i requested, its like i had too..lol..Shooting a gun is wicked man but i went to indoor one but next time i go will go to outdoors so you can shoot shotguns and bigger guns... seriously man if i was in US i would be strapped with out doubt, car and house would be loaded too..lol

Have you UK guys heard, the controlled explosion at man utd stadium, boy oh boy if that went off it would have kicked off big time...saying that i still feel there's gonna be some big pangeh in manchester tonight... manchester sikhs be warned, maharaj kirpa sikhs dont get attacked or gurdwareh but the wrong crew has been picked on..these footie hooligans are something else.......these mans will be drunk and coked up heavy...

2 hours ago, samurai said:

That is a shame apneh got this mentality in US, actually this mentality is everywhere. I went last summer and that was the first thing i requested, its like i had too..lol..Shooting a gun is wicked man but i went to indoor one but next time i go will go to outdoors so you can shoot shotguns and bigger guns... seriously man if i was in US i would be strapped with out doubt, car and house would be loaded too..lol

Have you UK guys heard, the controlled explosion at man utd stadium, boy oh boy if that went off it would have kicked off big time...saying that i still feel there's gonna be some big pangeh in manchester tonight... manchester sikhs be warned, maharaj kirpa sikhs dont get attacked or gurdwareh but the wrong crew has been picked on..these footie hooligans are something else.......these mans will be drunk and coked up heavy...

Bro, what did you get to use in the range over there? 

48 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Bro, what did you get to use in the range over there?

I used a glock and revolver which was my cousins mates guns and at the range picked up gun like the one jagraj is holding in the video. 

It was a really good experience and i was surprised at the noise it makes, as while shooting i had those ear protectors on but when i stepped back i took them off and the shots were loud. 

1 hour ago, samurai said:

I used a glock and revolver which was my cousins mates guns and at the range picked up gun like the one jagraj is holding in the video. 

It was a really good experience and i was surprised at the noise it makes, as while shooting i had those ear protectors on but when i stepped back i took them off and the shots were loud. 

What I don't get is how to use them without ear protectors and not go deaf (temporarily)? 

How much more dumb can these goray get?

You dummies! Red faces at Manchester United as it emerges bomb scare was caused by dummy device left in toilet BY MISTAKE after terror training exercise

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3591435/Manchester-United-kick-delayed-45-minutes-Stretford-End-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-stand-Old-Trafford-evacuated.html

I'm glad the Man U coach got effed up by West Ham.. lol

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

What I don't get is how to use them without ear protectors and not go deaf (temporarily)? 

i wont go into technicalities, basically because i cannot...but analogy i will use is this.. You can train and spar in martial arts all day long but nothing prepares you for a street fight... in a street fight your tolerance to blows increases massively .. i feel same is with guns, you can practice with ear protectors etc but in a real situation your adrenaline will protect ear drums from loud sharp noises..

Something related to this topic is also, from my experience of people is sometimes i feel a street man/warrior, what ever term you want to use, is either you are or you are not.. i say this because i have seem on a couple of occasions those who have trained in karate and taekwando, freeze in a street fight which makes me contemplate that are some just not up for the cause (warrior mentality), but then mahara'js bachan about making birds fight the eagle...i dunno.. what your thoughts bro..

Just want to reiterate when i talk about warrior mentality its built on the foundation of righteousness....sant/sipahi.. the complete product..lol...the tenth master guru gobind singh ji...

@dalsingh101..hahaha..the manchester thing was a hoax....i feel in an attempt to see the public's reaction...nevertheless, dumb hooligans will kick off (a bahana)..so watch out my peeps..lol

also saying that daily mail aint no f'in saint speaking truth...apparently a 'device' replica to the real deal which was not viable... so make of it, what you will...

12 hours ago, samurai said:

i wont go into technicalities, basically because i cannot...but analogy i will use is this.. You can train and spar in martial arts all day long but nothing prepares you for a street fight... in a street fight your tolerance to blows increases massively .. i feel same is with guns, you can practice with ear protectors etc but in a real situation your adrenaline will protect ear drums from loud sharp noises..

Something related to this topic is also, from my experience of people is sometimes i feel a street man/warrior, what ever term you want to use, is either you are or you are not.. i say this because i have seem on a couple of occasions those who have trained in karate and taekwando, freeze in a street fight which makes me contemplate that are some just not up for the cause (warrior mentality), but then mahara'js bachan about making birds fight the eagle...i dunno.. what your thoughts bro..

Just want to reiterate when i talk about warrior mentality its built on the foundation of righteousness....sant/sipahi.. the complete product..lol...the tenth master guru gobind singh ji...

I'm inclined to agree with you. 

There are people who are bad arse street fighters who don't really train. It's like they are good fighters naturally because of their genetic physiology and psychology. Obviously if they trained too, they would be even more deadly.

And we all know people who've done martial arts for years but haven't got the mentality/psychology to hurt people if push came to shove. 

I mean there are people who wouldn't crack someone over the head with a stick if their own life (or their families) was in obvious khattra. Once, when I was much younger (finishing school)  my brother got unexpectedly jumped on our doorstep by some crew. They busted his nose up, but he managed to run indoors. That experience there taught me about being vigilant on your doorstep. Guard your gate! I think, realising that you might have to spring to action suddenly because of such experiences is a good thing, especially when it happens when you are young. 

But we have to be careful too. I'm sure you must have heard of this one when you were younger? It happened in ends. I'd guess it was somewhere between 10/15 years ago. It was all over the papers at the time. 

A brother took some trouble making tonda to an alley off Green Street for a punch up. He completely demolished the guy, clean broke his jaw and knocked him spark out. The pak had to have his jaw wired up and was in hospital for a while. The papers described this as a 'humiliating defeat' for him. 

Then some time shortly later, Abdul and a few of his mates (probably relatives?) attacked the brother when he was at some outdoor drink up thing in the city (I presume this was for work?), he tried to run off but they cornered him and stabbed him to death in front of everyone. What can we learn from this? 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, santji said:

Only great sikh sants like Dhadrian wale and Sant Bindra wale should train and carry shastars, they are the true sant sipahees. 

Please don't compare a mighty Sikh warrior like Srimaan Sant Baba Jarnail Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale to Dhadri. It's an atrocious comparison.

Didn't Dhadri soil his pyjami when he was attacked?

Please read below (from another thread)

Remember when some people tried to assassinate him. He just ran away (even though his friend was killed in front of him). He had a gun in his car according to Bhai Ajnala. If that's true, why would a Singh run away that like? I can understand a strategic retreat, while fighting back. He didn't even try to fire back at the assailants.

He later said that he wanted to avoid "Bhra Maru Jang". But, how did he know at that point that those assailants were Singhs? They could have been government agents or goons dressed up like Singhs (he had to think like a warrior in that situation). Police cats during Kharkhu lehar used to dress up like Singhs.

Unquote

Bhul chuk maaf

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, paapiman said:

@dalsingh101 @GurjantGnostic

The Guru then said to his Sikhs, "All of the Khalsa should listen [to this directive], carrying weapons is the highest action.

When you come to have my Darshan, adorn your body with weapons.

When showing yourself to me have your Kamar Kasa [waist band which holds weapons] tied, in such a way I shall be extremely happy.

Those men who do not have Kesh [unshorn hair] or Shastars [weapons], do not recognize those men as full men. Those who have Kesh [unshorn hair], recognize those as half-men.

Those who have adorned themselves with Kesh [unshorn hair] and Shastar [weapons], those men have attained their full form."

After listening to this discourse by the Guru, Sikhs would come to the Guru adorning various weapons.

The appearance of a Singh [is complete] with weapons, when the Guru see's this He becomes extremely happy.

Those Sikhs who went towards the Guru without wearing a Kamarkasa [waist band which holds weapons], the Guru would never look towards them.

Unquote[1]

[1] - Call to Arms by Guru Gobind Singh Ji (manglacharan.com)

Bhul chuk maaf

Nice. I think this passage is definitely inspired by the hukam namas sent by Guru ji.  

• 2 weeks later...