Dhadrianwale and Dhumma jee Rift

paapiman

2 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Male cat.

1Iqb-5W7_400x400.jpeg

That was kind of petty of Ranjit to call Harnaam that, but still, nothing that's happened warranted a f***ing execution. 

This is straight pendu backwardness. 

On 5/20/2016 at 2:22 AM, DSG said:

Come on bro a bit harsh isnt it. Have you been to one of his diwaans ?

From my understanding is that Dhumma is basically taken charge from Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala , and is Dhumma living up to this , doing what Sant Ji was doing or is he looking after his own best interests ?

Ranjit Singh Dhadrian wala is doing a great job to wake up the kaum. In his diwaans thousands attend so he must be doing something right. Motivates the sangat gives them a boost. No ones perfect , but we should be looking at his qualities , a bit of controversy we all like including me :):) , and can read for hours and hours about it , but when it comes down to actually listening to the essence of his diwaans ,i.e. follow Gurus hukam, read Gurbani become better humans, do seva etc... we tend to miss that bit and go into the controversy section. Also in his diwaans he openly says that if he talks wrongly or against anybody without any proof / that if he is wrong then ..the sangat can tell him

I can only vouch from my own person experiences that he is a great seva dar for the panth , his diwaans with the blessing of the Sangat actually motivates you gives you a charge up. 

what do you mean by its an internal issue this ?

Maalko i know it is harsh, but look at his language . its all about 'assi kita' ..'tuhaada kam ' ...babbeyo eh 'tuhaada kam kittho aa geya???? Aap japau aurah Naam japaahu...eh aagyaa te saareya Sikkha nu ditti gayi hai na ? Dharianwale talks as if Boss you didnt come to work and now i have to do do your work. Has Naam Jaap and parchaar changed him ?

Criticism for such a duration ? Some criticism is done by parcharaks and kathavachaks like Maskeen ji but for how long ? What effect did Naam Jaap have on this man ? How will a man who has a good vocabulary but has not been able to change himself would change the masses ? He is just wanting to highlight himself

I saw a post on social media that I thought was good at summing up the situation.  Please don't turn this into a Sant Jarnail Singh ji not shaheed/shaheed thread.  I'm just referring to the general dhumma vs dhadrian wale issue.

Below

This post is to clarify my pervious 2 posts regarding Dhumma/Dhadrianwala dispute.  The purpose of the "Dhumma Biggie/Tupac Dhadrianwala" post was to show how out of hand this whole controversy has gotten, or you can say at its roots it's an Akaali/Congress dispute. I am not taking sides with Dhumma or Dhadrianwala. Have never supported Dhumma after June 2, 2005 (when he declared Sant Jee Shaheed). And in the past 4 years Dhadrianwala has aligned him self with missionary's such a Dhunda and Panthpreet. His parchaar against, 84 lakh joon, dharm raaj, ghosts, doing 1000's of mool mantars are all against the beliefs of any of the mahapurkhs. As of right now I don't believe Dhumma ordered a hit on him. Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala has said things million times worse then "bagard billa" to Dhumma and Dhumma hasn't done anything. This was done by out of hand goons supporters of Dhumma from what I see, I could be wrong. Dhadrianwala ran away from Sarbat Khalsa and the Bagraadi Morcha, don't have much faith in him either. An innocent singh became shaheed in the cross fair, which is very very sad. Guru Sahibs panth is always in Chardikala. These people have made mockery out of it. I don't think Sant Jee would stand with either one of these parchaariks. If Dhumma rose questions against Dhadrianwala's vichaar. Why has he yet to clarify those? Just says find videos of my saying Dasam Granth is not bani, not once has he said he believes in it or does parchaar of it. I believe he should clarify his stand, so the Sangat knows where he stands. And I hope he doesn't stand with Missionaries. At end of the day this is an Akaali Dal vs Congress battle. Dhunda, Panthpreet are Sanra's people and Dhadrianwala stand with them. On the other hand Dhumma and Badal are buddies. The elections are next year. The government is succeeding in dividing the panth. Media or either parchaarik never rose this much rola(noise) against the beadbi's of Guru Granth Sahib.

Dhumma's speach is a joke 

Why not simply say , I'm not involved and shows his gratification to the Singh who was killed.

Is this Sikhi , the "so called leaders" cannot get on with each other and need to practice humility and forgiveness and piaar.

So sad , what the kaum is coming to , on one side organisations are trying to spread Sikhi all around the world , fighting for SIkhs rights to wear turbans, kirpans etc... and on the other hand you have "this" .... two steps forward six back.

6 hours ago, DSG said:

Dhumma's speach is a joke 

Why not simply say , I'm not involved and shows his gratification to the Singh who was killed.

Is this Sikhi , the "so called leaders" cannot get on with each other and need to practice humility and forgiveness and piaar.

So sad , what the kaum is coming to , on one side organisations are trying to spread Sikhi all around the world , fighting for SIkhs rights to wear turbans, kirpans etc... and on the other hand you have "this" .... two steps forward six back.

Until pendus stop thinking like pendus, we're always going to have this. 

Until pendus stop thinking like pendus, we're always going to have this. 

Very true indeed , and the pendu mentality is being used by the instigators to make sikhs go against each other , and are succeeding  But these guys are oblivious to that.

Guest guest
On 20 May 2016 at 7:01 PM, chatanga1 said:

What I would expect from the head of the Taksal is to work for the Panth's welfare. The same way the Sikhs did in our histroy. Where it was a necessary strategy to align with enemies ie Marhattas, Adina Beg, hell the Sikhs even made a common cause with Mir Mannu to fught the Afghans. Are you going to say they were wrong?

Yes I would say they were wrong.

On 23/05/2016 at 10:10 PM, samurai said:

Im not a big dhandriawala fan and the fact that he's rubbing shoulders with panthpreet makes me think even more hes gonna go down the missionary parchaar route.

I am even more concerned after todays bhog of Baba Bhupinder Singh Ji, as most of the missionaries were on stage with Sant Ranjit Singh with members of the samprdaiyes and taksal, and also made speeches about the SRM in their normal veiled way. But for those who have been ridiculed by these missionary fools in the past, it seemed of no concern to be sharing a satge with these cretins.

On 23/05/2016 at 10:10 PM, samurai said:

Panthpreet himself deserves a slap for the "satnaam sri wahe ha ha ha" thing he does (if you are a bit baffled by this, pls youtube the guy). This is my opinion.

Had a look. can't find it. Can you share a link for it please?

On 5/26/2016 at 5:51 PM, chatanga1 said:
On 5/23/2016 at 10:10 PM, samurai said:

Had a look. can't find it. Can you share a link for it please?

listen at 1.50....keep listening its his trademark..Basically when katha vachak makes a point and say akho satnaam and sangat say vaheguru..he does this next tjing..well just listen... i heard it first time in india a couple of years ago as our driver was his chela and when i heard it it cracked me up..i was like who is this prick, which is when i came to know of panthpreet..

On 5/26/2016 at 5:51 PM, chatanga1 said:

I am even more concerned after todays bhog of Baba Bhupinder Singh Ji, as most of the missionaries were on stage with Sant Ranjit Singh with members of the samprdaiyes and taksal, and also made speeches about the SRM in their normal veiled way. But for those who have been ridiculed by these missionary fools in the past, it seemed of no concern to be sharing a satge with these cretins.

My mind set is a bit different, im not concerned at all, as a mahpursh once said to me a quiet a few years back ' sikhi punjab vich marjani ah, sikhi hon baroh aun gee' (the west) but one thing he was adamant about was that sampradas will never die in india.... which makes obvious sense. That started by the creator himself cannot be destroyed by human intellect, convincing as they may sound to the average hears.

As well as naam japna/dyaan/mahapursh etc being attacked by these missionaries so is dasam bani, mainly targeting chritropakiyan, chandi di vaar  (as you already know). But my personal opinion is that its not in some peoples karam to be doing these or be practising these things hence why im not that bothered/concerened about these missionaries, however i know you take a different approach ie tackling it head on (which i respect also).. We also have to keep in mind that its kalyug..."haje kalyug niana ah" hes only learnt to crawl yet...

On 5/26/2016 at 0:51 PM, chatanga1 said:

Panthpreet used the stage to glorify the flawed so-called SRM. Did any of the Singhs, talk about belief in all Gurbani (which includes Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee), as a way to unite the Panth?

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest Taksali

The reason why Charitro pakhiyan attacked by missionaries like Dhadrianwala + not in Gurdwara's nowadays is due to Singh Sabha Lehar people like Kartar Singh Jhabbar spearing it and throwing out of Harmandir Sahib. Only by imposing Damdami Taksal Maryada of 2 granths side by side to do matha tek to in every Gurdwara will sodha incidents like this stop

Guest Taksali

But Panthpreet and Dhunda best friends and allies with Dhadrianwala also say they believe 100% in Dasam Bani. So did Bhupinder Singh say with Dhunda.

But privately they never do Sri Charitro pakhiyan katha of stories and they deny that Dasam Pita personally wrote those Gurbani stories. So the whole excuse by these dushts is that by denying 100% of Sri Charitro pakhiyan is Gurbani they still try to cleverly say they fully 100% believe in Dasam Bani.

10 hours ago, N30 S!NGH said:

He fully supports dasam granth sahib as far as i know.

Bro, is there any audio clip, where Dhadrianwale is clearly and explicitly urging Sikhs to follow Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee Maharaaj?

There is this one, but anything else?

Bhul chuk maaf

14 hours ago, N30 S!NGH said:

There is no evidence of dhandrianwale attacking charitopakhiyan. He fully supports dasam granth sahib as far as i know.

Neo, you have to be careful here. Many people will say they believe in Dasam Bani, whilst still rejecting the saroop of Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib. The AKJ'ers do it a lot.

Furthermore some people will claim that only those banis used in nitnem of Sikhs are authentic Dasam banis, so they will say that they believe in Dasam banis but in reality only a very small part of the actual scripture.

11 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Neo, you have to be careful here. Many people will say they believe in Dasam Bani, whilst still rejecting the saroop of Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib. The AKJ'ers do it a lot.

Furthermore some people will claim that only those banis used in nitnem of Sikhs are authentic Dasam banis, so they will say that they believe in Dasam banis but in reality only a very small part of the actual scripture.

This is Darsan Ragi's stand too..i think he agrees to Jaap Sahib , Akaal ustat and maybe some other banis but Chandi banis and charitropakhyan is where he has objection

On 01/06/2016 at 6:03 AM, jaikaara said:

This is Darsan Ragi's stand too..i think he agrees to Jaap Sahib , Akaal ustat and maybe some other banis but Chandi banis and charitropakhyan is where he has objection

no darshan is totaly anti. He did some amrit sanchar in USA a few weeks ago reading banis from Guru Granth Sahib only.