Dhadrianwale and Dhumma jee Rift

paapiman

I think we are missing the point . You will get people believing in both Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Guru Dasam Granth Ji , some only one , some none at all . I agree up to a point that in public negativity should be avoided as its breaking the Panth . We should not get out our dhund-eh and start bashing people , calling them names simply because they dont agree with each others views. Discussion is good both good and bad but shouldnt resort to rifts between Sikhs. We are our own enemy. There is so much anger and hatred , looking at some television clips , our so called leaders are so angry , is that what Sikhi is teaching them , or is it that they only look the part but  dont really act on what our Guru is telling us to do.

Its sad and very frustrating we are being divided over granths , and yet how many of us actually understand them or even can read them ? So is it just a mere ritual that if the prakash of the granths are done in Gurudawaras then we are happy ..... and thats it . 

I think we should respect peoples views , and not just trying to convert the converted having our own little jathas and parties each teaching /fighting for something different . I think we need to welcome all regardless of their beliefs , try to reach out to those who know nothing and educate them about Sikhi , as SIkhi is about our own personal journey , each individuals being unique. No one is perfect , we all make mistakes , and its how we deal with the mistakes that will make us or break us. At the moment its breaking us , breaking us by the mere antic;s shown by our so called leaders . I sincerely home waheguru does kirpa on the kaum , as Sikhi is such a beautiful way of life , and we are not doing it any justice.

I think the reason we are pissed is because there is actually someone who is attacking Gurbani & Dasam Bani on purpose to destroy Sikhi...we believe that likes of darshu & dhunde are being paid by secret agencies.

If it was a concern of genuine doubts..people could sit together & talk.   But if someone is paid to create doubts how are you going to solve that ?

I think the anti-dasam brigade will be silent for few days for the fear of their lives though esp panthpreet.

6 hours ago, DSG said:

I think we are missing the point . You will get people believing in both Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Guru Dasam Granth Ji , some only one , some none at all . I agree up to a point that in public negativity should be avoided as its breaking the Panth .

Both sides to the Sri Dasam Granth were told not to debate this in public, but the missionary side never let up for over 6 years. Both sides were told in 1999 not to debate, but as the missionarys never relented, jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib then issued a statement in 2006 that these nindaks should be given a fitting reply wherever and whenever they raise their ugly face.

If no reply, then you have the concern where people who don't know about this subject, will beleive the anti, because there is no response from the other side.

6 hours ago, DSG said:

I think we should respect peoples views ,

Respect is fine, as long as they are not undermining the very traditions of the Sikh Panth. If they are then it is our duty to respond.

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Has Panthpreet ever spoken against Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee openly?

I have seen his videos doing Ninda of the Mahapurush of Taksal, Nanaksar & Rara Sahib. He is v anti sant. By extrapolation he belongs to same party as Dhunda & is probably against Dasam Bani.

4 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

I have seen his videos doing Ninda of the Mahapurush of Taksal, Nanaksar & Rara Sahib. He is v anti sant. By extrapolation he belongs to same party as Dhunda & is probably against Dasam Bani.

Can you post some of those videos here please? 

4 hours ago, Koi said:

Can you post some of those videos here please? 

Just search panthpreet and nanaksar.  There is a lot to go through to find the exact clips. Also search Sikh voice on utube. They have lot of anti everything stuff. From their ideas you can tell it's the same clan. 

Both sides to the Sri Dasam Granth were told not to debate this in public, but the missionary side never let up for over 6 years. Both sides were told in 1999 not to debate, but as the missionarys never relented, jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib then issued a statement in 2006 that these nindaks should be given a fitting reply wherever and whenever they raise their ugly face.

If no reply, then you have the concern where people who don't know about this subject, will beleive the anti, because there is no response from the other side.

I would have thought an open debate would have been better , open in terms of behind closed doors with learned people / scholars .Hear both sides and then  tell both sides they should agree to disagree and from then on never to debate such issues in public as its breaking the panth. But then i suppose you'll get people who will take advantage of this , put 2 and 2 together to make 6 and start their own agendas.

Respect is fine, as long as they are not undermining the very traditions of the Sikh Panth. If they are then it is our duty to respond

Yes respond indeed , but respond in a manner where , your dont just pick up the dundar and start bashing , or caling names , respond to educate them , explain to them with piare ( not like the jatedar in the other thread who was talking about tati parshab ) We very easily find faults and dwell on the faults , but is that Sikhi ? ( I dont think so)

Anti this , anti that , they are agents of so and so ... if this is a fact , and theres evidence then by all means expose them , but without proper evidence this is very dangerous and damaging , hence causes slandering , fights , even murders.

10 hours ago, DSG said:

I would have thought an open debate would have been better , open in terms of behind closed doors with learned people / scholars .Hear both sides and then  tell both sides they should agree to disagree and from then on never to debate such issues in public as its breaking the panth. But then i suppose you'll get people who will take advantage of this , put 2 and 2 together to make 6 and start their own agendas.

The debate took place decades ago, when the first heretics voiced their heresy. in the 1920s possibly before, but almost 100 years later, the same heresies are being voiced.