Psychic woman & Sant Jarnail Singh Ji interaction

Ragmaala

I remember watching this and another part where swami was on his own, it just had me cracking up..that swami just a typical khuchee..

Jarnail singh bhindrewale was a straight up sant sipahi..its funny the one with a kirpan was the calm one and the non violence swami was the one getting agitated... the effortless use of sant ji's ridh sidh was more to just shut the gori up. As he explains that these ridh shidhs are no big deal.. 

24 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Who was that lady? Does anyone have any more info on her?

Gyani Jarnail Singh jee Bhindranwale was a Brahamgyani, so he could easily tell about her past. 

Bhul chuk maaf

It was probably a stunt by indian gov to influence sant ji but it didnt change anything much. not sure about the lady.

I also noticed how sant ji were radiating child like smile/ laughter after telling the psychic about her past. It requires great strength to hide one-self.

Sant ji were about to expose the vasnas inside the swami too but he did not. :)

And the counter argument with example of trishool was on spot by sant ji.

@samuraiAnd did you notice how the guy with tied beard was not translating properly to Sant JI.  like he was being soft.  The young SIngh came later & started translating.

I wish Sant ji had learnt english. He would have had far greater impact than Harbhajan yogi.

1 minute ago, Ragmaala said:

It requires great strength to hide one-self.

You are right. To tolerate the "Ajar" avastha is a monumental task.

Gyani jee used to do Ardas to Sri Satguru jee - "Ajar avastha jaran da bal baksho - give me strength to tolerate this high avastha"

Bhul chuk maaf

On 20/05/2016 at 7:40 PM, Ragmaala said:

watch from 37:40.   Interesting conversation unfolds.  Psychic could not get through Sant Ji but when Sant Ji gave a hint about her past at age 13 she was really impressed  her body language & receptivity towards Sant Ji changed. On the other hand swami got flustered and anxious. What was more amazing was how sant ji hid his psychic/supernatural powers throughout the whole morcha & mission. He just pretended to be a normal person & go through the whole play untouched.  Head bows down to the kamai of such a great Personality.  Waheguru!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j9cVmx8FkI

My head bows too. I listened to Sant Ji's audio katha of Chnadi Charitar. It's amazing how much pull it has even though I have been listening to it for the last 20 odd years.

6 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

And did you notice how the guy with tied beard was not translating properly to Sant JI.  like he was being soft.  The young SIngh came later & started translating.

The young Singh was Shaheed Bhai Harminder Singh Sandhu.

• 5 years later...