Wladimir Klitschko vs Tyson Fury 2

dalsingh101

i like tyson fury alot, a propa banda.. a mans man.. no messin about... actually the whole fury family are f'kin bandeh straight up...his old man did a bit of bird for a fight where he tried to take mans eye out..tyson's (infact whole fam) not one of those politically correct type of geezers..straight up raw man ..i genuinely respect men like that...also they are travellers (gypsies), so their mentality is different,if they have a dispute they have a punch up (fisticuffs) they shake hands at the end....fair play..

i also think with a bit more weight training emphasis hes's looking for the ko, which makes sense as kilt will come to attack which is t'd off more a counter ko..saying that tyson is favourite but it is still a genuine 50/50..but my money is on fury to do it again....

I like Tyson Fury a lot too. He seems really genuine in a world where every last fudhu in the media seems fake as f**k.

He's not scared to say ish that isn't politically correct, even if it hurts him. 

I agree  that it is proper 50/50.

I'm really interested in seeing what Wlad comes out with now. He has to come with new game against Fury. His tried, perfected and practiced technique doesn't work against him. 

Plus if he did be politically correct and a 'yes man' he could be making alot more money aswell so fair play..

On 6/4/2016 at 0:37 PM, dalsingh101 said:

I'm really interested in seeing what Wlad comes out with now. He has to come with new game against Fury. His tried, perfected and practiced technique doesn't work against him. 

Klit has to come in with hooks and uppercuts and tyson will just box him and dance around the ring.. Plus last fight was in his back yard and they put a shit ring (spongy ring) which makes it more difficult to move around quickly and the fury team threatened to walk away from the fight unless it was changed, these little things show klit was worried in the last fight.. My money is on fury clear points win or by ko but this is heavyweight boxing, one punch is a game changer... Con't wait!!

This is his old man having a rant....think he went ott with 'bow down to my son' but it is funny as hell..

Geez, that proper cheered me up!! lol!!!!

That's what you call family!!!