*Extreme Caution* - Gurbani Mantar Sidhi

5 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Do that please and keep us updated thanks. 

Also my family is from Doaba as well so nice to meet a neighbour from the same region

Will do bro. Nice to meet a fellow Doabi too. Sikhs from Doaba are the best Sikhs :P

2 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Do yourself a favour please. Speak to Gurmukh scholars about it, not to incompetent/semi-educated people. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Easy with the tone bro. And sorry I only know people who haven't reached Satlok yet.

21 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Will do bro. Nice to meet a fellow Doabi too. Sikhs from Doaba are the best Sikhs :P

Veer Ji i am glad myself to meet my Doaba region Sikh Veers. Doaba has got history and Dhan is the dharti which Sant Jawala Singh Ji Harkowal, Sant Harnam Singh Ji Rampurkhera did their bhagati at Waheguru. 😊

My mum's family is from District Hoshiarpur

4 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer Ji i am glad myself to meet my Doaba region Sikh Veers. Doaba has got history and Dhan is the dharti which Sant Jawala Singh Ji Harkowal, Sant Harnam Singh Ji Rampurkhera did their bhagati at Waheguru. 😊

There are also some Ithasik Gurdwaras. 6th Guru Sahib has a Gurdwara built in his memory at the site of Mandir Baba Lakho Ji, near Mahilpur. 7th Guru Sahib has Gurdwara built in his memory in Pind Sandhwan, Gurdwara Dhanda Sahib. Excellent Sakhis about them both.

Also Gurdwara in my avatar is Gurdwara Harisar Sahib, Pind Mananhana, Hoshiarpur - Kuttiyaa of Sant Baba Hari Singh Ji 'Naiki Wale'. I believe they are of Udasi lineage. Possibly Nirmala.

11 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

There are also some Ithasik Gurdwaras. 6th Guru Sahib has a Gurdwara built in his memory at the site of Mandir Baba Lakho Ji, near Mahilpur. 7th Guru Sahib has Gurdwara built in his memory in Pind Sandhwan, Gurdwara Dhanda Sahib. Excellent Sakhis about them both.

Also Gurdwara in my avatar is Gurdwara Harisar Sahib, Pind Mananhana, Hoshiarpur - Kuttiyaa of Sant Baba Hari Singh Ji 'Naiki Wale'. I believe they are of Udasi lineage. Possibly Nirmala.

Veer ji my mums pind Panjaur is next you. I know Sant Hari Singh Ji very well yes my grand parents used to go there a lot.

My nana ji knew Baba Nidhan Singh Ji as there pind was next to ours.

20 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Hold your horses good sir, i am a malwai and im offended. Malwa for the win. 

Excuse me good sir, please proceed to tell me how many Brahmgyanis have been pargat in Malwa? Because I'm under the assumption there have been many many from that region. This is a fact many Malwais use to state their superiority, and like to claim that 'true Sikhi' is practised only in Malwa. The first part of that is correct! How, you may be thinking, does this help me, Mr Doaba...

Well Mr Malwa, the people of Doaba needed no such intervention from Brahmgyanis because they were already practising true Sikhi! We are the enlightened ones.

I'd like to see you present these facts in Gutka Sahibs which are printed in Malwa!

Seems like Doaba already won!

ਕੁਝ ਕੌੜੇ ਸੱਚ ...:1f336:

3 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Excuse me good sir, please proceed to tell me how many Brahmgyanis have been pargat in Malwa? Because I'm under the assumption there have been many many from that region. This is a fact many Malwais use to state their superiority, and like to claim that 'true Sikhi' is practised only in Malwa. The first part of that is correct! How, you may be thinking, does this help me, Mr Doaba...

Well Mr Malwa, the people of Doaba needed no such intervention from Brahmgyanis because they were already practising true Sikhi! We are the enlightened ones.

I'd like to see you present these facts in Gutka Sahibs which are printed in Malwa!

Seems like Doaba already won!

ਕੁਝ ਕੌੜੇ ਸੱਚ ...:1f336:

Loooooooooooooooool

F it lol im from nanded lol

• 6 months later...

@Soulfinder - Thanks for posting this in the other thread.

With paath shabad sidhi jaaps a lot of sucham like keshi ishan, fixed timed like same time everyday is involved which is really dangerous as if a bigan day miss of the jaap it can backfire.

Also it is best to do these jaap sidhi under a mahapursh or someone who done this jaap before as it is like learning how to drive without a intructor or trainer etc as it can create consequences.

I remember a gursikh friend told me how he has seen people trying to do sidhi of Chandi Di Vaar at night time doing parkama around a nishan sahib and smashing a naariyal onto the nishan sahib i think after reading it. 

So after 40 nights not many could handle it the sidhi and he told me about he saw people whom had electric shock therpy and they still weren't normal.

Unquote

Bhul chuk maaf

5 hours ago, paapiman said:

With paath shabad sidhi jaaps a lot of sucham like keshi ishan, fixed timed like same time everyday is involved which is really dangerous as if a bigan day miss of the jaap it can backfire.

Also it is best to do these jaap sidhi under a mahapursh or someone who done this jaap before as it is like learning how to drive without a intructor or trainer etc as it can create consequences.

I remember a gursikh friend told me how he has seen people trying to do sidhi of Chandi Di Vaar at night time doing parkama around a nishan sahib and smashing a naariyal onto the nishan sahib i think after reading it. 

So after 40 nights not many could handle it the sidhi and he told me about he saw people whom had electric shock therpy and they still weren't normal.

Unquote

Bhul chuk maaf

Very glad to share veer ji.

• 2 months later...
31 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Thanks, but how can one harness this energy to improve performance in certain areas like education, sports, etc.

Bhul chuk maaf

I'm not sure but I guess yoga may be helpful, as you have said earlier, since you can condition your body to become better at things. Also you can use bir ras from dasam bani to become better at martial arts and condition you body with more enthusiasm= better results. 

A good example is how shaolin monks condition their body both physically (martial arts and yoga)  and mentally (yoga and meditation)  to achieve great feats. 

@Xylitol - Do you know if women can recite Sri Chandi de vaar sahib or not? Someone had mentioned on this forum that women should not recite this Gurbani. Does it apply to them at all times or only during their periods?

@sarabatam - Can you please ask Baba Jagjit Singh jee Harkhowal about it?

Thanks a lot

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/14/2018 at 7:13 AM, paapiman said:

Unquote

Bhul chuk maaf

Here is a new short track that dass found on how to do sidhi of Chandi Di Vaar as i was looking for this mention for a while now as a gursikh friend told about this and here it is finally 

Pranayam when done incorrectly can cause brain damage. Some Sikhs will do a form of pranayam when japping Gurmantr.  If they have not been properly instructed on correct form of breathing, and merely trust sacred Naam will protect them, they run a risk.  Sadly many of these techniques have been lost to time, and so persons sometimes teach themselves or learn by imitation of others to their own detriment. There are many gurus of yoga who teach many of their students not to practice pranayam techniques at all, due to their state of consciousness and lack of health or preparation. Sometimes pregnant ladies or men with underlying heart, blood vessel condition or predisposition to stroke should avoid pranayam practices due to weaknesses of the human body. 

A verse in the Sama Veda cautions, “Yatha sinho gaja vyadho, bhavedvashya shanaiha shanaiha. Thartheva sevitho vayurnyartha hanthi sadhakam" (Just like an elephant, a lion or a tiger can be tamed slowly and gradually, in the same way a practitioner should try to tame his breath slowly, slowly or else it kills the practitioner himself)...

Ramnavami, a senior teacher at the Sivananda Yoga Mumbai Centre for 25 years, trained at the Bihar School of Yoga. She suffers from epilepsy. In 1987, her guru, Swami Satyananda, forbade her from performing Kapalbhati. She does not teach it to her students. “The benefits are not important, it is the contraindications that are important. It can lead to heart problems, high blood pressure, vertigo, hernia, epilepsy and related brain problems. https://www.livemint.com/Leisure/154E5M5IxPpBsjV11O9W7M/Is-Kapalbhati-killing-you.html

• 1 year later...
On 12/13/2017 at 1:09 PM, MrDoaba said:

I will speak to others regarding this as well. It's starting to take on a slightly unusual slant here i.e. a sort of quid pro quo situation, which in my eyes isn't particularly Sikhi-like. Not something I have ever heard before nor is it something which is a widely held belief.

Rather discouraging if I'm to be honest. It's more or less obliterated the institution of Ardas. Probably the reason so many Gyanis lose their jobs these days, too many Ardasan...

Nevertheless, thanks for your input.

Bro, please listen to Mata jee below, explaining what happens when we pray for others.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2017 at 9:46 AM, paapiman said:

Yes, that's true. Even, if we do Ardas for someone, his/her problems can possibly be transferred to you. 

A person needs to have plenty of "Kamai" before he can start doing Jaap or Ardas for anyone else. 

Bhul chuk maaf

I really didn't knew that.