Afterlife

Dear Sadh sangat WJKWJF

I was wondering when we die and we go to Jampur abode of Dharamraj for our karams done in our life. If a person like me who does nitnem most days rehraas sahib nearly everyday and kirtan sohila most days before sleeping however also unfortunately does drink and eat meat occasionally will be send to Narak for eating meat and drinking alcohol.  

How will be the decision made has anyone heard any stories.

Wjkwjf 

19 minutes ago, Harman Singh said:

Dear Sadh sangat WJKWJF

I was wondering when we die and we go to Jampur abode of Dharamraj for our karams done in our life. If a person like me who does nitnem most days rehraas sahib nearly everyday and kirtan sohila most days before sleeping however also unfortunately does drink and eat meat occasionally will be send to Narak for eating meat and drinking alcohol.  

How will be the decision made has anyone heard any stories.

Wjkwjf 

wjkk wjkf

Bro, if you are Keshdhari, you will be saved from all types of Hells (please have a look at the topic below). But there is no doubt that you will be punished for your acts of eating meat (for pleasure purposes) and drinking alcohol (for non-medicinal purposes) in your next lives. There is a reference to that in Mahabharat. Dhritrastar jee (father of Duryodhan) suffered loss of all his 100 sons, due to the sin of killing and eating meat of animals, in one of his previous lives.

Daas would humbly request you to refrain from eating meat and consuming alcohol. These acts destroy the good deeds, which you accumulate, attract negative entities in your life and are unhealthy for your body.

Bhul chuk maaf