Women Sexually Harassing Men

paapiman

And I thought you said Charitropakhyan was not about women but was some deep mystical meaning and not bashing of women? Then why post this and link it to Charitropakhyan unless you do believe Charitropakhyan IS a slam on women.  News flash, we have done these things to women in far greater numbers than they have ever done to us, and that too all throughout history. If you ask me, we are the ones who caused some of them to lash back in this way. Hey they learned how to do it from the best - Us! 

22 minutes ago, JasperS said:

News flash, we have done these things to women in far greater numbers than they have ever done to us, and that too all throughout history. If you ask me, we are the ones who caused some of them to lash back in this way. Hey they learned how to do it from the best - Us! 

This is typical Feminist mentality , Us vs them . Men and women are not competing , they are interdependent on each other , Physically mentally  they are way apart from each other. Men are naturally more aggressive and that makes them violent aggressors as well very good defenders. 

BTW you have excellent justification for RSS and other religions who want to attack muslims. Since muslims are aggressors from past 14 centuries , there is nothing wrong killing and attacking muslims , after all other religions have also learnt best violent aggressive way to spread like islam .They also learnt it from the best-Islam

Just now, kdsingh80 said:

This is typical Feminist mentality , Us vs them . Men and women are not competing , they are interdependent on each other , Physically mentally  they are way apart from each other. Men are naturally more aggressive and that makes them violent aggressors as well very good defenders. 

BTW you have excellent justification for RSS and other religions who want to attack muslims. Since muslims are aggressors from past 14 centuries , there is nothing wrong killing and attacking muslims , after all other religions have also learnt best violent aggressive way to spread islam .They also learnt it from the best-Islam

I am not for these things! I am just stating why its not surprising. You can't make life miserable for a group of people for centuries and then be surprised when they start to lash back at you, even using the very same tactics you used on them! 

You are correct though. Gurbani says Waheguru is the male and the female. That is all we need to know. 

Charitropakhyan only serves to CAUSE these rifts and competing. Why pick apart just women in a huge part of dasam granth and then use the odd story from news today as paapiman just did, to justify how Charitropakhyan is valid in todays world (again pointing finger at females) while you ignore and turn blind eye to all the exact very same things that we as men did to women all through history and that too in far greater numbers and severity? Do you think its ok to ignore the fact that men sexually harass women? Why? Because its women who are the ones who have the finger pointed at them in dasam granth and men don't in this context? The reality is far far more males sexually harass females than the other way around.  In reality its wrong no matter who does it and to whom they do it! But to try to justify that Charitropakhyan is showing some huge revelation for today that women are all immoral and sexually harassing men, when you dont even mention (conveniently forget) how much men have done this to women all through history shows how much bigot and how much biased and skewed your thinking is!  This shows mentality that its ok when men do it to women!

Paapiman, males have sexually harassed females in way larger numbers than females have ever done to males and all throughout history! Why not mention that?

Am I feminist? maybe! I have a young daughter! That gives me every right to be!  

I'd like to see Paapiman you have a daughter and then try to raise her telling her the things you have posted on here about females. 

2 minutes ago, JasperS said:

I am not for these things! I am just stating why its not surprising. You can't make life miserable for a group of people for centuries and then be surprised when they start to lash back at you, even using the very same tactics you used on them! 

So if descendents of African slaves or aboriginals will start back lash because extreme brutalities happened to them by European colonisers then you shouldn't be surprised ?

4 minutes ago, JasperS said:

Paapiman, males have sexually harassed females in way larger numbers than females have ever done to males and all throughout history! Why not mention that?

Am I feminist? maybe! I have a young daughter! That gives me every right to be!  

I'd like to see Paapiman you have a daughter and then try to raise her telling her the things you have posted on here about females. 

Because even the Dumbest person knows that males sexually harass women and that's why a father ,brother hardly trust unknown men with their teenage daughter while an unknown women can talk to teenage boys and nobody in family thinks she may be praying on him

3 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

So if descendents of African slaves or aboriginals will start back lash because extreme brutalities happened to them by European colonisers then you shouldn't be surprised ?

Because even the Dumbest person knows that males sexually harass women and that's why a father ,brother hardly trust unknown men with their teenage daughter while an unknown women can talk to teenage boys and nobody in family thinks she may be praying on him

I would not be surprised by anything.  I wish for peace all around though! Please don't get me wrong! 

And my daughter is far from teenager yet but I am hopefully helping her learn to defend against things and she is taking martial arts, which I think every young Sikh should do, especially girls! But yes my wife and I will still be weary of anyone she meets! Thats human nature! She is our pride and joy! 

1 minute ago, JasperS said:

I would not be surprised by anything.  I wish for peace all around though! Please don't get me wrong! 

And my daughter is far from teenager yet but I am hopefully helping her learn to defend against things and she is taking martial arts, which I think every young Sikh should do, especially girls! But yes my wife and I will still be weary of anyone she meets! Thats human nature! She is our pride and joy! 

Its good she is taking martial arts but still I am sure you are weary mostly of men , and the sikh boys parents are are hardly weary of any punjabi sikh woman. So yes this is the price all men pays because few men sexually harrass while very are suspicious of women.So woman can interact freely with boys and girls while men are always seen with eyes of suspicion

One of the main reasons that men have sexually harassed women more in the past is because men have been in power in most places and at most time points in history. Women coming into positions of power (government/private sectors) in large numbers is a recent phenomena. The more they dominate in a society, the more their true colors (strengths/weaknesses) will come out. It would be completely unfair to compare two different eras.

Furthermore, evil women, on average, being physically weaker than men, will always find it difficult to sexually assault men, even if they desire to do so. IMHO, an average man can easily take on 4-5 average women in a fight (with no weapons).

The great Gurbani of Sri Charitropakhian Sahib jee is well ahead of its time. It exposes male and female instincts (there might be mention of Transgenders in it too).  

Bhul chuk maaf

If girls train in martial arts, that old adage of women not being able to defend themselves against men goes away. They learn how to use someone's size against them. I have seen a 14 year old girl go head to head with a black belt taekwon do man (to get her black belt) and she seriously gave him a run for his money. she of course qualified for her belt! But the average adult male without martial arts training, I would hazard a guess she could hold her own against easily! 

Problem is, nobody fights fair in today's world. It doesn't matter what gender you are when someone brings a gun to the game. 

By the way the same things that women are being pointed at in Charitropakhyan, men are actually the ones who are more likely to do those things. Using deceit to get women into bed. You dont have to look far to see stories of men promising love to women to sleep with them. (just look at guest Sukhdev's post!)  Charitropakhyan depicts mostly women tricking men to get them in bed. However in reality, in real life far more men do these things to women than the other way around. So please when you read those tales, realize you can easily swap the female with a male. It would have made much more sense to use about half the stories as one gender and half the stories as the other gender so that fact would be more apparent. (if the moral was to point out the adultery and deceit and not a specific gender) Both males and females are capable of cheating on their spouse, and of using lies to get someone into bed, but men generally do it more in real life.  Its unfair to read Charitropakhyan and think women are the ones who do that and that men are saints when reality is opposite.  So when you discuss these things please also look at it from the point of view as if each story also had a male main character doing the exact same things instead of female which is the far more likely if you look at history. 

I think part of the problem and why maybe only women were written about is that it was actually socially acceptable throughout history for men to sleep with more than one woman while women were expected to remain completely faithful. Men in many cultures had wives and also mistresses and concubines etc on the side. And it was not considered adultery nor really even frowned upon.  

Here you go:

4 hours ago, JasperS said:

If girls train in martial arts, that old adage of women not being able to defend themselves against men goes away. They learn how to use someone's size against them. I have seen a 14 year old girl go head to head with a black belt taekwon do man (to get her black belt) and she seriously gave him a run for his money. she of course qualified for her belt! But the average adult male without martial arts training, I would hazard a guess she could hold her own against easily! 

Taekwondo is a sport and I am sure man must be abiding by rules , moreover he very well knew that he should not injure the girl. women's athelitic ability is very poor. and that is proven by science and sports multiple times

Swedish football ladies beaten by teen boys

Published: 16 Jan 2013 10:38 GMT+01:00

Sweden's women's national football team suffered a crushing defeat during a friendly in Stockholm on Tuesday, with the country's top female players finding themselves shutout by an undermanned local boys team.

http://www.thelocal.se/20130116/45646

Lol these are women of most progressive feminist nation representing their nation and they got defeated by under 15 school boys

.There is no physical sport where women outperform men. they are not slighlty but marginally inferior to them.

On the internet, people are constantly arguing over which martial art style is best for fighting. What they fail to realize is it false argument. Starting from a misconception, people are now arguing over which is the best mistaken idea. They might as well be arguing over which style is the best for walking to the moon. Yet, misconceptions and fantasies about fighting are so well entrenched in the martial arts world that they are considered truths. The authors are constantly asked “which martial art style is best for fighting?”

Our answer is: None.

To start with, the martial arts are not fighting styles, they are training styles. They do not “teach you to fight” they train you how to move your body. Just because you know how to move your body doesn’t mean you know how to fight. If that were true, then both ballerinas and football players would be great fighters. More to the point, sparring is not fighting. Nor is stepping into the sports ring. In a “real fight,” there are no judges, juries, and rules to protect the participants. There are no disallowed moves. Whoever is still standing is the winner. The loser is probably hurt and doesn’t remember a thing or dead!

While this may sound all kinds of exciting and macho, remember, at least half of the people involved in fights lose. That means, despite all your training, there is a 50/50 chance that the person on the ground will be you. The reason is very simple, you aren't the only one who has stacked the deck. Your opponent has also put some tricks up his sleeve. Unfortunately, these tricks often include surviving multiple violent encounters previously. You may be trained, but he's experienced.

http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/usingyourMA.htm

I dont have a lot of time before I have to head out, but here are a few. And I remember a really great example where a young girl actually fought off multiple male attackers to the point she injured all 4 of them!  Most male attackers preying on young women are not trained fighters, so when these girls attack they are not expecting it at all. 

And to suggest that the black belt master testing her was holding back suggests that she was cheated out of really qualifying for her belt. In other words she was just handed it is what you are saying. Trust me that was not the case! They are not allowed to do that as ITC TaeKwon Do is regulated at the world level. If anyone was found out just giving girls their belts without them actually earning them, the Masters in Korea would shut them down and probably take away that instructors qualifications. 

Anyway here are a few good examples.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11617129/Female-kickboxer-knocks-out-sex-attacker-who-pounces-as-she-walks-home.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2790060/attacker-left-battered-bruised-trying-grab-young-teenage-girl-martial-arts-expert.html

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/10729692/Girl-fights-off-attacker-with-jiu-jitsu-skills

9 hours ago, paapiman said:

One of the main reasons that men have sexually harassed women more in the past is because men have been in power in most places and at most time points in history. Women coming into positions of power (government/private sectors) in large numbers is a recent phenomena. The more they dominate in a society, the more their true colors (strengths/weaknesses) will come out. It would be completely unfair to compare two different eras.

Furthermore, evil women, on average, being physically weaker than men, will always find it difficult to sexually assault men, even if they desire to do so. IMHO, an average man can easily take on 4-5 average women in a fight (with no weapons).

The great Gurbani of Sri Charitropakhian Sahib jee is well ahead of its time. It exposes male and female instincts (there might be mention of Transgenders in it too).  

Bhul chuk maaf

So many contradictions going on or am I the confused one? In one side you are saying now women have more power and status so they are showing their true color. Which we will say for the sake of argument that harassing men.

On other side all the CK series are talking about those poor women who were using men with their manipulating games and their so called tears .

Then you are saying an average men can easily take 4 or 5 women so how women in power and status are able to harass men sexually now ? 

How CK is way ahead of its time when it is not even mentioning anything about women in power controlling men. All those stories are basically repeating the same thing which is that women uses mind games and men are stupid to not understand them. which is not true all the time since women are the most emotional ones and they can be easily manipulated too. Men play mind games too to get their means out. Iyou can choose to find negativity in opposite gender or all the positive qualities, take is on you cuz whatever you will focus on that's what you will attract. 

Guest Sukhdev
31 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

So many contradictions going on or am I the confused one? In one side you are saying now women have more power and status so they are showing their true color. Which we will say for the sake of argument that harassing men.

On other side all the CK series are talking about those poor women who were using men with their manipulating games and their so called tears .

Then you are saying an average men can easily take 4 or 5 women so how women in power and status are able to harass men sexually now ? 

How CK is way ahead of its time when it is not even mentioning anything about women in power controlling men. All those stories are basically repeating the same thing which is that women uses mind games and men are stupid to not understand them. which is not true all the time since women are the most emotional ones and they can be easily manipulated too. Men play mind games too to get their means out. Iyou can choose to find negativity in opposite gender or all the positive qualities, take is on you cuz whatever you will focus on that's what you will attract. 

I find it funny that he continually compares women to transgenders. He is using it as a means to mock and openly disrespect women as being something which is beneath us (I am a male). Notice he never lumps men with transgenders, In his mind it goes men at the top of all creation as the best and highest status in Waheguru's eyes, then women and transgenders are somehow on some lower level equal with each other, insects and vermin. (I have seen some posts where he compared women to insects too!) His male ego is so large that I don't know how he even fits inside a Gurdwara!

He is deliberately showing disrespect to women openly as being something he considers to be way beneath himself. I think a fitting punishment since he seems to be so obsessed with disrespecting women, Gurbani says men who do this, obsess on women till their death, will wake up in next life in body of that which was the focus of their obsession and bad thoughts, he will be born female in his next life, and not just any female, but a female who experiences the full brunt of men's disrespect toward women, a prostitute!

ਅੰਤਿ  ਕਾਲਿ  ਜੋ  ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ  ਸਿਮਰੈ  ਐਸੀ  ਚਿੰਤਾ  ਮਹਿ  ਜੇ  ਮਰੈ  ॥
Anṯ kāl jo isṯarī simrai aisī cẖinṯā mėh je marai.
At the very last moment, he who thinks of women, and dies in such thoughts,

ਬੇਸਵਾ  ਜੋਨਿ  ਵਲਿ  ਵਲਿ  ਅਉਤਰੈ  ॥੨॥
Besvā jon val val a▫uṯarai. ||2||
shall be reincarnated over and over again as a prostitute. ||2|| 

The shabad referenced (page 526) is not slamming women at all. Its not saying a female body is a downgrade to a male one (yes Paapiman actually posted that, someone just showed screenshot in another thread!)

That shabad is speaking about obsession and attachment in general as being a hindrance to one's spiritual progression. (A female who is obsessed with males for same reason will also suffer same fate, because in reality there is no male and no female, for we are all one in Waheguru and soul has no gender. So a female obsessed with seeing men as bad might come back as a male who no woman wants to marry etc. I am just looking at fitting consequences to actions) That same shabad also mentions those who obsess of their children on their deathbed will be reborn as a pig (presumably because pigs suckle many piglets at once so therefore they become the fruit of their obsession, their whole life becomes about birthing and suckling many offspring) It also mentions those who think about their mansions and money obsess over material wealth, will become a goblin (a ghost haunting so closely that which they were attached to, but as a ghost they are never able to touch it and are forced to watch others become owner of what was their prized possessions, again they become the fruit of their own obsession.) Our fate is like our own personally designed Hell. That which we obsess over will be that which we attract! Which you pointed out and you are so right!! The takeaway of that shabad by the way is to think only of Waheguru at our death. 

So you see the overall theme is attachment and obsession. Paapiman has a serious obsession and attachment with trying to denigrate the female gender. (I think he is really lacking in something and is doing it to try to make himself elevated to feel better somehow. Some men who feel need to compensate buy expensive cars, Paapiman disrespects women. Perhaps he was turned down by a girl he asked out and now hates all women? lol). The car guys according to that shabad might come back as someone who dies young in a fiery car accident. Paapiman will come back as a girl so he can experience firsthand what it feels like to be on the receiving end of what he is now dishing out.  Its all a part of our spiritual progression because we ultimately have to experience everything and from every angle. It would be good to know that every single ill deed we do to someone, we will have to experience in a future lifetime, perhaps tenfold.

7 hours ago, JasperS said:

I dont have a lot of time before I have to head out, but here are a few. And I remember a really great example where a young girl actually fought off multiple male attackers to the point she injured all 4 of them!  Most male attackers preying on young women are not trained fighters, so when these girls attack they are not expecting it at all. 

And to suggest that the black belt master testing her was holding back suggests that she was cheated out of really qualifying for her belt. In other words she was just handed it is what you are saying. Trust me that was not the case! They are not allowed to do that as ITC TaeKwon Do is regulated at the world level. If anyone was found out just giving girls their belts without them actually earning them, the Masters in Korea would shut them down and probably take away that instructors qualifications. 

Anyway here are a few good examples.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11617129/Female-kickboxer-knocks-out-sex-attacker-who-pounces-as-she-walks-home.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2790060/attacker-left-battered-bruised-trying-grab-young-teenage-girl-martial-arts-expert.html

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/10729692/Girl-fights-off-attacker-with-jiu-jitsu-skills

Since you are so much interested in Taekwondoo , can you please tell me about legitimate unisex Taekwondo tournaments where women are actually beating men?

here is something for you

I don't see women in world records of brick and board breaking 

And what makes you think that criminals cannot learn martial arts. Crime world is survival of fittest there is no mercy , you have to outrun police, you have to over power people to loot them , you can't do that then you don't belong to criminal world

And it clearly looks you live in media and youtube world .Recently according to media  female rusiian fighter pilot was bombing on ISIS , but there is one problem there no female fighter pilots in Russia

Nobody knows that youtube video of these women are staged or real as there are plenty of ghost videos too but hardly scientists accept them as proof

http://www.sikhnet.com/news/singh-fought-tiger-half-hour-killing-it

Singh Fought Tiger for Half Hour Before Killing I

Wow Tigers are pussies men can kill them with spears or axes. all wild life experts are wrong as they tell you that even if you have spears or axe tiger can rip you apart.Don't go by exceptions read some real research, media always badly mmisguide people by publishing exception cases

and here is some solid research for you conducted by US army regarding women about their physical ability

http://www.fredoneverything.net/MilMed.shtml

In terms of physical capability, the upper five percent of women are at the level of the male median. The average 20-to-30 year-old woman has the same aerobic capacity as a 50 year-old man."

1 hour ago, kdsingh80 said:

Since you are so much interested in Taekwondoo , can you please tell me about legitimate unisex Taekwondo tournaments where women are actually beating men?

here is something for you

I don't see women in world records of brick and board breaking 

And what makes you think that criminals cannot learn martial arts. Crime world is survival of fittest there is no mercy , you have to outrun police, you have to over power people to loot them , you can't do that then you don't belong to criminal world

And it clearly looks you live in media and youtube world .Recently according to media  female rusiian fighter pilot was bombing on ISIS , but there is one problem there no female fighter pilots in Russia

Nobody knows that youtube video of these women are staged or real as there are plenty of ghost videos too but hardly scientists accept them as proof

Wow Tigers are pussies men can kill them with spears or axes. all wild life experts are wrong as they tell you that even if you have spears or axe tiger can rip you apart.Don't go by exceptions read some real research, media always badly mmisguide people by publishing exception cases

and here is some solid research for you conducted by US army regarding women about their physical ability

Woe you really like putting women down huh?

There was research that done that proved the reason males have more muscle capacity is because the overall metabolic burden on both male and female bodies are the same. Since women expend so much of that burden on growing an entire human being, it balances out.  Yes fine men can be stronger. That doesn't mean men are better, and it certainly doesnt mean men get to be in control of everything. Humans deserve to all be treated equally.  I was just pointing out that size doesn't necessarily matter. That someone small can be more agile and use the larger person's size against them. You know the bigger they are the harder they fall. And military is not all ground pounders anymore either. Fine the men want to be the grunts? The privates in the field, let them. The women can command back at base, or operate high tech drones, or even be tank crew, or yes even fighter pilots where actually women are more suited to the g force and being able to track more contacts at once. "Women make better fighter pilots than men because the female body is better suited to handle g-force and less likely to lose consciousness during flight." That coupled with being better at multitasking make women better fighter pilots. But would say men should never be fighter pilots? Same reason you cant say women should never be infantry either. If the person can do the job and is motivated, then let them. But what does this even have to do with harassment? 

I was just pointing out that MANY females are fighting back, and winning, against their attackers. That somehow makes you mad? Then you have issues. 

1 hour ago, JasperS said:

Woe you really like putting women down huh?

There was research that done that proved the reason males have more muscle capacity is because the overall metabolic burden on both male and female bodies are the same. Since women expend so much of that burden on growing an entire human being, it balances out.  Yes fine men can be stronger. That doesn't mean men are better, and it certainly doesnt mean men get to be in control of everything. Humans deserve to all be treated equally.  I was just pointing out that size doesn't necessarily matter. That someone small can be more agile and use the larger person's size against them. You know the bigger they are the harder they fall. And military is not all ground pounders anymore either. Fine the men want to be the grunts? The privates in the field, let them. The women can command back at base, or operate high tech drones, or even be tank crew, or yes even fighter pilots where actually women are more suited to the g force and being able to track more contacts at once. "Women make better fighter pilots than men because the female body is better suited to handle g-force and less likely to lose consciousness during flight." That coupled with being better at multitasking make women better fighter pilots. But would say men should never be fighter pilots? Same reason you cant say women should never be infantry either. If the person can do the job and is motivated, then let them. But what does this even have to do with harassment? 

I was just pointing out that MANY females are fighting back, and winning, against their attackers. That somehow makes you mad? Then you have issues. 

Where I am  putting women down. What I am saying are facts. Since you stated that a 14 year old girl was kicking grown up man Taekwondo master Ij ust asked you facts that why women are not beating men in unisex martial arts tournaments or any other physical sports

As far other roles in military are concerned I never said anything.BTW women make better fighter pilots is just a minor theory, some say that because of short height.PAF stopped inducting women fighter pilots in 2012 because of growing unfitness and lack of flying aptitude after 6 years of experiment. Russia which had women fighter pilots in 2nd world war now don't even have single one. Are you trying to say world's militaries are  taking inferior male pilots over superior women?

As far fighting back is concerned old General brar was attacked by 4  young sikh men who came to kill him and yet he escaped with minor injuries ,does that mean old people are not vulnerable?

I don't have problem if women fight back but the problem is you can't win against nature.Billions of Asian men can't even produce single runner that give serious competition to few million Jamaicans because nature is with them

And Satkiran please debate with your original ID

10 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Bro, how do you know that he is Satkirin?

Bhul chuk maaf

His writing style , arguments are very similar to her, Satkiran use to get angry when anyone tells her about difference between genders, he also got angry. .Fighter pilot argument was also given by Satkiran , though it is just a minor research and that too is shorter people can tolerate more G force than taller and since women are shorter they have slight advantage

8 hours ago, Guest Sukhdev said:

I find it funny that he continually compares women to transgenders. He is using it as a means to mock and openly disrespect women as being something which is beneath us (I am a male). Notice he never lumps men with transgenders, In his mind it goes men at the top of all creation as the best and highest status in Waheguru's eyes, then women and transgenders are somehow on some lower level equal with each other, insects and vermin. (I have seen some posts where he compared women to insects too!) His male ego is so large that I don't know how he even fits inside a Gurdwara!

He is deliberately showing disrespect to women openly as being something he considers to be way beneath himself. I think a fitting punishment since he seems to be so obsessed with disrespecting women, Gurbani says men who do this, obsess on women till their death, will wake up in next life in body of that which was the focus of their obsession and bad thoughts, he will be born female in his next life, and not just any female, but a female who experiences the full brunt of men's disrespect toward women, a prostitute!

ਅੰਤਿ  ਕਾਲਿ  ਜੋ  ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ  ਸਿਮਰੈ  ਐਸੀ  ਚਿੰਤਾ  ਮਹਿ  ਜੇ  ਮਰੈ  ॥
Anṯ kāl jo isṯarī simrai aisī cẖinṯā mėh je marai.
At the very last moment, he who thinks of women, and dies in such thoughts,

ਬੇਸਵਾ  ਜੋਨਿ  ਵਲਿ  ਵਲਿ  ਅਉਤਰੈ  ॥੨॥
Besvā jon val val a▫uṯarai. ||2||
shall be reincarnated over and over again as a prostitute. ||2|| 

The shabad referenced (page 526) is not slamming women at all. Its not saying a female body is a downgrade to a male one (yes Paapiman actually posted that, someone just showed screenshot in another thread!)

That shabad is speaking about obsession and attachment in general as being a hindrance to one's spiritual progression. (A female who is obsessed with males for same reason will also suffer same fate, because in reality there is no male and no female, for we are all one in Waheguru and soul has no gender. So a female obsessed with seeing men as bad might come back as a male who no woman wants to marry etc. I am just looking at fitting consequences to actions) That same shabad also mentions those who obsess of their children on their deathbed will be reborn as a pig (presumably because pigs suckle many piglets at once so therefore they become the fruit of their obsession, their whole life becomes about birthing and suckling many offspring) It also mentions those who think about their mansions and money obsess over material wealth, will become a goblin (a ghost haunting so closely that which they were attached to, but as a ghost they are never able to touch it and are forced to watch others become owner of what was their prized possessions, again they become the fruit of their own obsession.) Our fate is like our own personally designed Hell. That which we obsess over will be that which we attract! Which you pointed out and you are so right!! The takeaway of that shabad by the way is to think only of Waheguru at our death. 

So you see the overall theme is attachment and obsession. Paapiman has a serious obsession and attachment with trying to denigrate the female gender. (I think he is really lacking in something and is doing it to try to make himself elevated to feel better somehow. Some men who feel need to compensate buy expensive cars, Paapiman disrespects women. Perhaps he was turned down by a girl he asked out and now hates all women? lol). The car guys according to that shabad might come back as someone who dies young in a fiery car accident. Paapiman will come back as a girl so he can experience firsthand what it feels like to be on the receiving end of what he is now dishing out.  Its all a part of our spiritual progression because we ultimately have to experience everything and from every angle. It would be good to know that every single ill deed we do to someone, we will have to experience in a future lifetime, perhaps tenfold.

Disclaimer:

No Paapiman was harmed in the above post . 

On 6/27/2016 at 8:02 AM, GurpreetKaur said:

Sister, it is relatively harder for women to sexually assault men, as they are physically weaker (on average) than men. Assault and harassment are two different terms. Evil women can easily harass men. In the case of mental harassment, one does not need more physical strength than the victim.

How CK is way ahead of its time when it is not even mentioning anything about women in power controlling men. All those stories are basically repeating the same thing which is that women uses mind games and men are stupid to not understand them. 

The stories might have similar theme in them, but they are also unique, as different strategies are being employed. There is plenty of repetition about Naam Simran/doing good deeds/vikars, etc, in Gurbani too.

Sri Charitropakhian Sahib jee is well ahead of its times. It exposes the filth in human mind, which is now more visible due to media coverage and modern technology.

If some women of those times (when they did not have enough rights) can play such heinous Charitars, imagine what they (evil women) can do in modern times, where they have excessive/equal rights and power. Think about it.

Bhul chuk maaf

which is not true all the time since women are the most emotional ones and they can be easily manipulated too. Men play mind games too to get their means out.

Women have been warned enough in Gurbani, about evil men's nature and character.

Bhul chuk maaf

Request to Sangat - Please focus on the topic. If someone is interested in talking about the exploitation of women by men, please make a new topic. Please do not derail this topic and initiate a gender debate.

Question - Is the rise of feminism a cause of deviant sexual behavior in women? Has anyone studied human sexuality at university?

Bhul chuk maaf

3 hours ago, paapiman said:

Request to Sangat - Please focus on the topic. If someone is interested in talking about the exploitation of women by men, please make a new topic. Please do not derail this topic and initiate a gender debate.

Question - Is the rise of feminism a cause of deviant sexual behavior in women? Has anyone studied human sexuality at university?

Bhul chuk maaf

I would say rather it was a combination of repressing women for so long (it was historically perfectly fine for males to have more than one sexual partner while women were to remain virginal and pure), and women watching us be freely sexually deviant for so long caused them to emulate what we had done for so long.  In other words, they are using the analogy of what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Your suggestion that feminism caused it is skewed. All feminism did was allow women to have the same rights as we do. What we set as the example for those rights is our own fault. However the way you worded it makes me think you are perfectly fine with males having full rights to be sexually deviant while women are kept under men's control. 

Please will you answer this question Paapiman? Do you think women should be under the full control and authority of men? Or do you think they should be/ are free humans with the same right of personhood and liberty over their own lives as we are? 

Prior to feminism women's lives were fully controlled and dictated by men. What they did, how they did it, when they did it.  And of course, they were given less freedom and less right of personhood and liberty over their own lives, than men gave themselves. Men could do what they wanted, when they wanted while women had to have permission. Women were more like property of their husbands or a servant / slave or treated like an overgrown child.  Please say you do not condone that system! It goes against what our Gurus believed!

Also, if you say feminism is the cause of sexually deviant behaviour in women, then what caused that behaviour in men? Masculinism? Patriarchalism? Maybe its us we should be the ones who are put into a controlled system so we no longer behave that way since we obviously couldn't keep it in our pants all throughout history! You talk of feminism as if it is bad. But what about our version? The one where we want full control over women? Thats just as bad if not worse! Equality / balance is the only answer! One gender can not be in control or dominating the other at all. Or else we reap what we sew. 

Because we have done all those exact same things to women, that Charitropakhyan tries to point the finger at women for. Only we did it much worse, and for nearly all of history. You keep focusing on women and trying to lay blame on women being sexually immoral and using charitars to prove your point. Maybe start looking at your own gender for once, and see all the sexual abuse and atrocities we committed all through history against women!  Both physical AND mental abuse! Yet you want to focus on a very small amount of women who are only emulating what we did to them all this time? I think we actually deserve everything we get! 

Guru Nanak Dev Ji said only he is a judge who judges himself.  So you should stop this hatred campaign against women and finger pointing for awhile, read the history on your own gender and the atrocities committed by males to females throughout history, and then do some introspection on your own faults.  You seem very quick to try and analyze everyone else's faults. 

On 6/27/2016 at 4:52 PM, kdsingh80 said:

And Satkiran please debate with your original ID

On 6/27/2016 at 4:57 PM, paapiman said:

Bro, how do you know that he is Satkirin?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 6/27/2016 at 5:10 PM, kdsingh80 said:

His writing style , arguments are very similar to her, Satkiran use to get angry when anyone tells her about difference between genders, he also got angry. .Fighter pilot argument was also given by Satkiran , though it is just a minor research and that too is shorter people can tolerate more G force than taller and since women are shorter they have slight advantage

@chatanga1 - See the above posts, with regards to JasperS.

Bhul chuk maaf