Giani Thakur Singh Ji on Brahm Kavach

9 hours ago, jaikaara said:

it takes months to Katha is what i meant veer, yes please post..me and many others would be interested

That's ok veer ji its does take sometimes long time to do katha. Here i have added the links to the mentions i have heard in katha which i had bookmarked in my laptop to the bani. There is a quite a few links so here it is. Its not something i should share but since you asked i will share and hopefully there can be a separate thread about Shastar Naam Mala with katha links on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2017 at 2:39 AM, Kaur Inder said:

one question I have plz if anyone can answer that is someone told me that females can’t do Chandi Di Vaar da path.. and I just can’t agree with this I mean why.. was this all left now.

There is a Guest who has mentioned that females should avoid reciting Sri Chandi de Vaar Sahib. Daas is not sure about the reason behind it.

Daas has tagged you in that topic.

Bhul chuk maaf

On 9/5/2018 at 5:37 PM, Guest Bavneet kaur said:

Satrikal. can anyone please tell we where will i find the braham kavach path in hindi.? thanks

10 hours ago, paapiman said:

Please have a look below:

Bhul chuk maaf

Thanks veer ji for posting the katha link.

Bhen ji here is a hindi katha of Brahm Kavach i found and i have just added a hindi version of the bani from gyani thakur singh's facebook as he published it.

Bhen ji if you download sundar gutka app from damdami taksal they have a hindi language for the banis they have published including brahm kavach.

37107904_1899359386791239_3013700804105207808_o.jpg

12 hours ago, Xylitol said:

A friend of mine just met with Sant Jagjit Singh ji Harkhowalwale. He said it's okay to do paath of these kinds of Banis but don't do lots of repetitions without the appropriate viddhi. There is special viddhi for Brahm Kavach or Chandi di Var if your going to be doing tons of abhyaas of these. It's not for everyone. So speak to proper Mahapurkh before you start doing lots. These Banian are different than our regular nitnem Banis, the maryada for doing lots of abhyaas is much more sukt. 

He mentioned, for example, that a singh came to him who had done chalisa of Chandi di Vaar without the appropriate viddhi. After about 20 days he came to see Baba ji b/c blood had started coming out of his stool, his nose, his mouth... There is a right way to go about doing these things so you should speak to a mahapurkh before beginning. 

Baba ji is currently in Surrey BC and will be in Toronto in a few days. 

Waheguru thanks veer ji for sharing this. I have a lot of pyar satkaar for Sant Ji as they are the most knowledged Sant in the panth today as they have done sangat of many great sants sadhus mahapurshs.

Thats really shocking to hear that blood came from everywhere of that singh. I have been doing jaap of these banis so its really good you have shared this valuable information.

Its really great Sant Ji is in Canada as i am in uk its hard for me to meet Sant Ji and have bachan with them. 

Also if they are visiting Toronto veer ji @paapiman and others can get a chance to meet Baba Ji.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lahore
On 7/15/2016 at 10:44 AM, Ragmaala said:

it is also said that whoever does jaap of sukhamani sahib ji gets shaheedi pehra. Since Guru Arjan Dev Ji is the King of Shaheeds, reading his Baani also gets you protection. Maybe this is the reason that Baba Deep Singh Ji  would do 52 Sukhmani Sahib paths in a day.

I think in order to attract Shaheed Singhs one needs to be of very pure & high avastha .I dont think they will show up that easily.

Unless one does Guru Ninda & beadbi on purpose then they come in gupt form to create diseases & kasht for you. And people dont even see that coming.

Ragmaala ji please enlighten me how could Baba Deep Singh ji recite 52 Sukhmani Sahibs in a day when it takes more than an hour for just one recitation of the Bani?

Was it a typo,did you mean 2 paths in a day? Theres just 24 hours in a day and Babaji had other duties and responsibilities too not to forget eating,sleeping,ishnaan etc.

2 hours ago, Guest Lahore said:

Ragmaala ji please enlighten me how could Baba Deep Singh ji recite 52 Sukhmani Sahibs in a day when it takes more than an hour for just one recitation of the Bani?

Was it a typo,did you mean 2 paths in a day? Theres just 24 hours in a day and Babaji had other duties and responsibilities too not to forget eating,sleeping,ishnaan etc.

From  Discourses On The Beyond Part 3  page 163

Before Gurdwara Hemkunt Sahib was constructed, we used to wander there. In my life, I met one great soul. Even today, I bow my head before him. He had learnt the whole of the Guru Granth Sahib by heart. Its reading took him only eight hours. He read so fast. One day I thought that perhaps he was making a fool of us all. An English educated person’s intellect gets corrupted. He does not put faith in anyone in a hurry. My intellect too is so, on account of my English education, I thought of bringing a tape recorder. I said, "Sir, I want to go to Dehradun for a few days. I will return later." He said, "Yes you may go. Bring a tape recorder." I did bring a tape recorder. To recite the whole of the Guru Granth Sahib was his daily routine. Those who go towards that mountain Hemkunt must also have heard his name. His name was ‘Gudri Baba’ (the saint of the gudri of rags). He used to wear a 'gudri' of rags.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Confused_Singh

so please what is the rule for non-amrtibhari.. I see so many mix ups in opinions it bani we should be good.. but at the same time I dont want to anger Shaheed Singhs, by not following the rehat/maryada 

In one katha our hindu had done the path he was good, In other katha it was said that amritdhari should do the path?? 

It would be easier if someone can ask Giani Thakur Singh ji themselves.

17 hours ago, Guest Confused_Singh said:

so please what is the rule for non-amrtibhari.. I see so many mix ups in opinions it bani we should be good.. but at the same time I dont want to anger Shaheed Singhs, by not following the rehat/maryada 

In one katha our hindu had done the path he was good, In other katha it was said that amritdhari should do the path?? 

It would be easier if someone can ask Giani Thakur Singh ji themselves.

Veer ji i myself have read this bani paath and i am not amritdhari yet. But as long as you keep away from meat alchool smoking and have a ishan bath before reading dasam bani its ok.