Jump to content
Ragmaala

Giani Thakur Singh Ji on Brahm Kavach

Recommended Posts

one question I have plz if anyone can answer that is someone told me that females can’t do Chandi Di Vaar da path.. and I just can’t agree with this I mean why.. was this all left now.  Discrimination regarding baniya?? Where does it say that we can’t do Chandi Di Vaar da path. And if it’s true thn really need a valid reason for that.. plz plz if anyone ever heard something like this plz do share ur views. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kaur Inder said:

one question I have plz if anyone can answer that is someone told me that females can’t do Chandi Di Vaar da path.. and I just can’t agree with this I mean why.. was this all left now.  Discrimination regarding baniya?? Where does it say that we can’t do Chandi Di Vaar da path. And if it’s true thn really need a valid reason for that.. plz plz if anyone ever heard something like this plz do share ur views. Thanks

Although it is not related to Chandi Di Vaar it is still Dasam Bani. Bhen Ji listen to this katha track 1:18:00 onwards about Brahm Kavach.

 

 

Also update i have found a Bibi doing paath of Chandi Di Vaar which should clear any doubts about the gender issues

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kaur Inder said:

one question I have plz if anyone can answer that is someone told me that females can’t do Chandi Di Vaar da path.. and I just can’t agree with this I mean why.. was this all left now.  Discrimination regarding baniya?? Where does it say that we can’t do Chandi Di Vaar da path. And if it’s true thn really need a valid reason for that.. plz plz if anyone ever heard something like this plz do share ur views. Thanks

Also read this post i found online on this site about Chandi Di Vaar.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sach
On 7/13/2016 at 9:19 AM, Ragmaala said:

So I take that preferred timing is between 12 am to 6 am ?  

I do it just once everyday but I don't think that enough to see any noticeable effect. 

 

I felt things started to happen for me easily

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any viakhiaya on Brahm Kavach and Shastar Naam Maala done by Giani Thakur Singh himself? I have found recitations of these banis by him but no viakhiaya. There are others who have done the viakhiaya but I am specifically looking for any viakhiya by Giani jee himself. Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

This bani is totally new to me - have never heard of this while growing up or know of any gursikhs that have done this paath over the last 50 years. In particular for protection one has always done Chaupai sahib but never Brahm Kavach (historically that is).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest SINGH said:

Can i do brahm kavach path between 10 am to 3 pm??????

Yes veer ji you can do Brahm Kavach 24 hours a day there is no restrictions i have even posted the link on here with gyani thakur singh ji mentioning it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2018 at 1:45 PM, paapiman said:

For Sri Shaster Naam Mala Sahib, please have a look below:

 

 

 

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji here is also another link with the full 1300 pauris of Shastar Naam Mala as gyani thakur singh has just done the first 27 pauris of the bani as this is the first chapter of the 4 of Shastars in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. 

 

There is one thing to remember with Shastar Naam Mala that it should not be read more than once or twice. 

 

I can post more katha links by gyani ji on the benfits and other examples of Shastar Naam Mala if you want Veer Ji.

 

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FKatha%2F02_Present_Day_Katha%2FGiani_Harbhajan_Singh_Dhudikey_(Vidyarthi_Sampardai_Bhindra)%2FSri_Dasam_Guru_Granth_Sahib_Ji_Katha%2F15_Shastar_Naam_Mala_Katha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji here is also another link with the full 1300 pauris of Shastar Naam Mala as gyani thakur singh has just done the first 27 pauris of the bani as this is the first chapter of the 4 of Shastars in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. 

Is there anyone else, other than Gyani Harbhajan Singh jee, who has done the complete katha of Sri Shaster naam mala Sahib?

Thanks

 

Bhul chuk maaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jaikaara said:

i doubt thats possible , it could take months

Veer ji Its hard yes to find it but i do hope it doesn't take months to find it though. But in the meantime i can post mentions to the bani by gyani thakur singh about the shakti mahantan of the paath if any one wants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji Its hard yes to find it but i do hope it doesn't take months to find it though. But in the meantime i can post mentions to the bani by gyani thakur singh about the shakti mahantan of the paath if any one wants.

it takes months to Katha is what i meant veer, yes please post..me and many others would be interested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...