5 hours ago, paapiman said:

Arya Samaj insulted Sikhism and Islam. This organization also caused friction among Hindus and Sikhs in Punjab.

Bhul chuk maaf

Indeed. But It's quite ironic how early Hindu organizations rejected Sikhism, while a bit modern ones (no need to mention names) not only consider Sikhism as a sect of Hinduism, but also don't refrain from celebrating Nanak and Gobind Singh "Jayantis", the same persons whom their "Swamiji" rejected as "dambhis" and hypocrites...

On 9/9/2016 at 10:19 AM, Akali_Akal_Singh said:

Indeed. But It's quite ironic how early Hindu organizations rejected Sikhism, while a bit modern ones (no need to mention names) not only consider Sikhism as a sect of Hinduism, but also don't refrain from celebrating Nanak and Gobind Singh "Jayantis", the same persons whom their "Swamiji" rejected as "dambhis" and hypocrites...

Arya Samaaj does not even call itself Hindu and is not a mainstream Hindu organization ..the members do not go to Hindu Mandirs they have their own and do not do idol worship . It is not just the Sikhs they have targeted , they are against anyone and everyone who does not fall in their line . There was a time when they and Singh Sabha were on good terms and brought back forcibly converted Muslims. Then things changed, i interacted with them to understand their mindset ..i don't get along with them .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2016 at 8:39 PM, jaikaara said:

Arya Samaaj does not even call itself Hindu and is not a mainstream Hindu organization ..the members do not go to Hindu Mandirs they have their own and do not do idol worship . It is not just the Sikhs they have targeted , they are against anyone and everyone who does not fall in their line . There was a time when they and Singh Sabha were on good terms and brought back forcibly converted Muslims. Then things changed, i interacted with them to understand their mindset ..i don't get along with them .

I'M BACK!

Huh, Hinduism is, as Basics of Sikhi's Jagraj Singh says, not an religion but a culture. Sikhs and Punjabi Muslims have been victims of it. It's not only that it's a giant, but that each and every sect has it's own differences so you can't actually figure out what is standard.

I know Hindus who will glorify Dayanand, worship idols and go to a Gurdwara... 

On 9/26/2016 at 10:17 AM, BhagatSingh said:

Haha!
If you ignore the insulting tone of it, it's a pretty accurate poem and it's hilarious.

Thanks for the laugh.

Lol, maybe it is. But, I can find about 90% of all orthodox Sikhs who won't agree with you, even if we ignore the insulting tone or not. (Just like the Charlie Hebdo froggies who painted a funny caricature of Mohammed in one of their editions and provoked an ISIS attack)

7 hours ago, Akali_Akal_Singh said:

Lol, maybe it is. But, I can find about 90% of all orthodox Sikhs who won't agree with you, even if we ignore the insulting tone or not. (Just like the Charlie Hebdo froggies who painted a funny caricature of Mohammed in one of their editions and provoked an ISIS attack)

I wouldn't be surprised. Most people lack the clarity to find the humour in things. They'd rather disagree with everything and be upset with a frown face.

What's wrong?

"He said this and he said that"

This is life. It is what it is.

"Whatever it is, I hate it!"

Learn to see the humour in things.

"But it's not funny! How can he say things this?! How dare he?!"

Ok but it's time to eat. you should eat something

"NO I DON't WANA EAT! I am not hungry and I won't eat until he stops saying those things!"

-_-