Loud Buzzing sounds and feeling like leaving the body

Waheguru Ji

With Guru Sahib's grace, during simran abhyaas, I can hear very strong/load buzzing sounds and I feel like going through a tunnel in between my eyes. Some sort of images start to form but as soon as that happens, I kind of lose my concentration and get a feeling of coming back to my body. I try to concentrate on naam dhun, however in those loud buzzing sounds it becomes hard. Duration of those buzzing sounds is gradually increasing over days.

Please share your views and experiences.

Waheguru.

4 minutes ago, mureed said:

Sorry bro, I can't see those images clearly at this moment, some sort of visual screen starts to form and then I just lose my concentration.

From what I have read on different websites, people have suggested that this is the beginning of astral projection.

Do you focus on any picture when you do naam simran?

Are you doing Simran of Waheguru mantar or some other Gurbani mantar?

Bhul chuk maaf

Not yet bro. One more thing.. After doing simran for 1-1.5 hours when I feel very relaxed, I lie in Shawasan and then continue swas swas simran. And after sometime, I feel some sensations starting from my feet and travelling upwards and my body goes into "Sun" (not like when our legs sleep due to insufficient blood flow). I can also feel those sensations/vibrations in my hands, navel during that time. When I hear that buzzing sound, there is a strong vibration at the back of my head too.

I am hoping to get some help on this forum... this is an awesome place to discuss this kind of experiences. Thanks very much for replying to my questions.

Waheguru

I am not sure if it is warm.. but they are like waves. One that I feel at back of my head.. they kind of in resonance with the buzzing sound... very strong vibration.As these waves goes from my lower body to upper... my body becomes "sun". After such experience when I stop, I feel very cold.

My navel pulsates ...

Just now, mureed said:

I am not sure if it is warm.. but they are like waves. One that I feel at back of my head.. they kind of in resonance with the buzzing sound... very strong vibration.As these waves goes from my lower body to upper... my body becomes "sun". After such experience when I stop, I feel very cold.

My navel pulsates ...

how often does your navel pulsate? When did it start pulsating?

On 2016-09-25 at 8:37 AM, Lucky said:

I'm afraid you wont get much guidance or help from nowadays gyanees, sants..etc.. especially the ones present in the public eye. 

Granthis usually can't they don't have enough practice but the Sants present in public's eye can. They have reached higher levels. 

These days though we have an anti-Sant, anti-Dera sentiments, even amongst spiritually wise people. Much of this sentiments are unjustified imo. Many of those Derewale Sants actually know a thing or two.

But not everyone approaches spirituality through the same methods, so you have to find the person who is into the methods you want to learn.

Again, not to be confused with sunn.

What is not to be confused with Sunn?

Ego will continue to fool us until the very last steps. They say that the last of the dhoots that we completely strip off before merging in sachkhand is Ahankar.  So keeping doing reality checks and watching your own back for your own ego trying to play you. It is too smart and you have to imagine it as being the split personality of yourself.

This is the key.

OBE and other spiritual experiences aside, the methods and practices  that Guru Sahib have given us are to help you see through the illusion of self. So you should always focus on seeing through the illusion of self even when you are not doing formal practice. At any given time, pay attention to the arising of Ahankar.

This is one of the steps where people fail most is because they fail to recognize when there is Ahankar inside. They define Ahankar as something much more exaggerated something like "boasting", when Ahankar is actually very subtle and is probably present inside you right now as you read this very sentence.

The sense that there is a reader reading this, that is Ahankar.

It is subtle.

5 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

These days though we have an anti-Sant, anti-Dera sentiments, even amongst spiritually wise people. Much of this sentiments are unjustified imo. Many of those Derewale Sants actually know a thing or two.

Oh yeh, agree that most of them know enough to help or confirm,  I think my comment was a little blunt and put everyone in same category. I was mostly thinking from my own experience of a time when I had so many questions and after approaching a respected sant ji, I was left a little disappointed. What upset me was that all I was looking for was a confirmation and nod, but was instead told to take amrit. At that time, I was just beginning to grow my hair and was getting a little serious about sikhi.. Nevertheless, I always say that every encounter or event, whether positive/negative, is ALWAYS a blessing in some form. That event probably made me go read about other faiths and schools of bhagti and has helped me see the world with both eyes.

5 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

What is not to be confused with Sunn?

I shouldn't really be talking about this because I've had very little experience of this state. There are lots of states of awareness changes early on which I reckon are to do with the meditator just beginning to differentiate between the sukham and physical sareer. Some of these involve sudden internal energy eruptions due to blocked channels and as a result some people can experience mild states of shock and passing out.  This is not to be confused with sunn because Sunn is a completely different state that we aren't aware of until experience. Hopefully, and with kirpa, I hope to be able to say more about it in the future.

6 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

....At any given time, pay attention to the arising of Ahankar.

This is one of the steps where people fail most is because they fail to recognize when there is Ahankar inside. They define Ahankar as something much more exaggerated something like "boasting", when Ahankar is actually very subtle and is probably present inside you right now as you read this very sentence.

The sense that there is a reader reading this, that is Ahankar.

It is subtle.

too right bro!.. You begin to realise just how crafty this clever bugger is and how he fools us whilst hiding.

I mentioned the below on a different thread the other day

...We automatically assume that haumai is about inflating your ego by bragging and shouting "me, me, me ....I do this, I do that.".. but we don't realise that the guy who goes the extra mile trying to be super humble, is the biggest one with an ego problem.

For example- the one that shouts "i'm so lowly.. I have nothing, no money...i'm poor,,, I don't get anything, everyone is above me.....blah blah,.."  that s EGO inflation itself.  A reverse psychological play that he will use to get extra attention, to be praised for being so humble and will try to label himself as a meek. Just think would a real timid, shy and tame guy, go around saying this?  

Gurbani says that the ego is subdued in the company of holy. "Sadh kai sang mittai abhimaan"   

The holy saints are the ones where anyone lowly will be in the environment of alike and will have no subtle hidden ego. Like saying that the lowly, meek beggar in the everyday world  may have this hidden ego as he begs asking for meal. In the company of saadhs, this ego will have nowhere to even hide, let alone be seen and these lowly will now get robed in the darbar of the lord.

12 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

Sants present in public's eye can. They have reached higher levels. 

All the spiritual stuff (questions, experiences, etc) present on this forum should be pretty elementary for a Brahamgyani. If a Brahamgyani does not answer your question (to your satisfaction), there must be solid reason behind it.

Bhul chuk maaf

8 hours ago, Lucky said:

Oh yeh, agree that most of them know enough to help or confirm,  I think my comment was a little blunt and put everyone in same category. I was mostly thinking from my own experience of a time when I had so many questions and after approaching a respected sant ji, I was left a little disappointed. What upset me was that all I was looking for was a confirmation and nod, but was instead told to take amrit. At that time, I was just beginning to grow my hair and was getting a little serious about sikhi.. Nevertheless, I always say that every encounter or event, whether positive/negative, is ALWAYS a blessing in some form. That event probably made me go read about other faiths and schools of bhagti and has helped me see the world with both eyes.

I shouldn't really be talking about this because I've had very little experience of this state. There are lots of states of awareness changes early on which I reckon are to do with the meditator just beginning to differentiate between the sukham and physical sareer. Some of these involve sudden internal energy eruptions due to blocked channels and as a result some people can experience mild states of shock and passing out.  This is not to be confused with sunn because Sunn is a completely different state that we aren't aware of until experience. Hopefully, and with kirpa, I hope to be able to say more about it in the future.

too right bro!.. You begin to realise just how crafty this clever bugger is and how he fools us whilst hiding.

I mentioned the below on a different thread the other day

Gurbani says that the ego is subdued in the company of holy. "Sadh kai sang mittai abhimaan"   

The holy saints are the ones where anyone lowly will be in the environment of alike and will have no subtle hidden ego. Like saying that the lowly, meek beggar in the everyday world  may have this hidden ego as he begs asking for meal. In the company of saadhs, this ego will have nowhere to even hide, let alone be seen and these lowly will now get robed in the darbar of the lord.

Thank you very very much ji. Your explanation is very helpful and practical. Keep posting and helping us...

Waheguru