Fatigue and headaches

one of the common kundalini symptoms is fatigue. When ever I read gurbani and throughout the day I feel tired but then sometimes i have these moments when I feel like jumping and running. I can't read much additional gurbanis because fatigue takes over. How can i overcome this fatigue? Also when I do meditation I get headaches. I also get pain in my back and neck. I read it means I have energy blockages, how can I help my body to clear these blockages fast? it's getting a bit annoying and I feel bad because i am not doing as much additional banis as before. ?☹

8 hours ago, tva prasad said:

one of the common kundalini symptoms is fatigue. When ever I read gurbani and throughout the day I feel tired but then sometimes i have these moments when I feel like jumping and running. I can't read much additional gurbanis because fatigue takes over. How can i overcome this fatigue? Also when I do meditation I get headaches. I also get pain in my back and neck. I read it means I have energy blockages, how can I help my body to clear these blockages fast? it's getting a bit annoying and I feel bad because i am not doing as much additional banis as before. ?☹

Bro, have you got your body checked by the doctor? Please make sure that you rule out all medical possibilities.

Bhul chuk maaf

On September 25, 2016 at 6:50 PM, tva prasad said:

Bani relaxes us so much it's very easy to fall asleep. 

Are you sure the pains are not from postural issues?

As for clearing blockages just continuing with gurmantr jaap, mool mantr, and bani will clear them over time. 

On 9/25/2016 at 6:50 PM, tva prasad said:

Yaar too much of this kundalini you got in your mind ..what is your goal f? Kundalini? Effects of Kundalini ?

• 3 weeks later...

Kundalini symptoms does not include fatigue i dont care what anyone has said-so misunderstood. dont worry about these "energy blockages" , let guru take care of them. do your nitnem, drink more water, check your diet and also when the headache starts-look into what happened before it maybe what relievs it. 

Do you do cold showers? that can help with headaches and fatigue.  even just cold water on yourr feet can help a headache. Walking  when you can will cure a lot of issues also. 

On 9/28/2016 at 2:11 AM, Xylitol said:

Are you sure the pains are not from postural issues?

This is what I would suggest is possible cause. Sitting reading for long times, or even meditating with bad posture can lead to fatigue, headaches, neck pain, even eye strain etc. 

Why not take some time every 30 mins or so to walk around for a few minutes, look at other things (depth of field) and do some stretches? Then see if that helps. Then go back to reading Gurbani and / or meditating.

On 9/26/2016 at 2:50 AM, tva prasad said:

I feel bad because i am not doing as much additional banis as before.

Veer Jee,

I only mange 3 banis in morning, rehraas and kirtan sohali. Sometimes its only 2 banis in morning. I was at one stage trying to do 4 banis in am getting up at 0300 - I would often faint in day. I felt I should not be chasing the sunset, as beyant bani is sent as kirpa and comes only with kirpa to reach various avaastas. Burning the candle at both end will make us tired, miserable and grumpy least to say.

Hence step by step what we are supposed to do not trying to compete with anyone, especially ourselves. As long as we try our best. We all should know what our best is without burning out.

With Wahegurus Jees kirpa, I might do 4 banis again in am. Possibly, waheguru is asking me to read and apply certain parts of the 2 banis and rehraas, kirtan sohali more closely.

Kundalani I do a lot of when travelling as guru ghars out in certain parts of europe are only open sundays, so I find sangat of kundalani folks to jap naam with. Which is great. Some of the Kundalani Kriyas can leave you exhasuted, others exhirated depending on prana and of course kirpa.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Mere Waheguru

headaches can also be caused by using the mind too intensely. eating healthy foods that support brain function such as omega 3 fatty acids is very helpful (eg. flaxseed oil) and other healthy fats such as almonds, ghee etc. massaging almond oil or mustard oil into the scalp is also very helpful. best spots are top of head, top back of head, and temples to massage in oil everyday. as you increase your bhagti you may need to increase the amount of oil you massage in.