7 hours ago, tva prasad said:

Is it worse to do nindya of a gurmukh or manmukh?

Ninda is bad period. It does not matter if the person is a Gurmukh or a Manmukh. Ninda is equal to eating feces of the other person.

7 hours ago, tva prasad said:

how bad is it to do nindya of a gurmukh?

Extremely bad. Please read below

Ang 279

ਸੰਤ ਕਾ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਮਹਾ ਅਤਤਾਈ ॥

ਸੰਤ ਕਾ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਖਿਨੁ ਟਿਕਨੁ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥

ਸੰਤ ਕਾ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਮਹਾ ਹਤਿਆਰਾ ॥

ਸੰਤ ਕਾ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰਿ ਮਾਰਾ ॥

ਸੰਤ ਕਾ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਰਾਜ ਤੇ ਹੀਨੁ ॥

ਸੰਤ ਕਾ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਦੁਖੀਆ ਅਰੁ ਦੀਨੁ ॥

ਸੰਤ ਕੇ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਕਉ ਸਰਬ ਰੋਗ ॥

ਸੰਤ ਕੇ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਕਉ ਸਦਾ ਬਿਜੋਗ ॥

ਸੰਤ ਕੀ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਦੋਖ ਮਹਿ ਦੋਖੁ ॥

ਨਾਨਕ ਸੰਤ ਭਾਵੈ ਤਾ ਉਸ ਕਾ ਭੀ ਹੋਇ ਮੋਖੁ ॥੩॥

Bhul chuk maaf

On 05/10/2016 at 7:35 AM, tva prasad said:

Is it worse to do nindya of a gurmukh or manmukh?

how bad is it to do nindya of a gurmukh?

it is worse to do nindya of a manmukh. All his paap will come onto you. 

It is equally bad to do nindya of a Gurmukh as God will punish you for it, however the Gurmukh will forgive you for it.

This brings us to the point - the Gurmukh will forgive you for it. 

So what should you do to people when they do your nindya. Take a leaf from the book of Bhagat jis shabad nindho nindho moko log nindho. 

nindhak dhubha hum upre paar. 

Bhagat jis love it when people do their nindya. They will forgive you and love you for it. For nindhak humra kare udhaar. 

The nindhak will take away all the sins and sufferins of the bhagat ji. 

So what do we learn from this. Forgive others when they talk wrong about you. Never look at the faults of others. By looking at others faults, you are missing your own. You are going steps back from your own progress. You are taking paap on your head which will start to affect your bhagti and you will get dragged back. 

There is a sakhi on Raja janak who was requested by a sant ji to have his nindhya done by people in order to get his karam cancelled. So he made his daughter sit with him on the throne. People did nindhya and the heap of horse dung he was supposed to eat greatly reduce to be left to a handful. There was another sant ji nearby who refused to do nindya of Raja Janak. The raja sent people to him to do his nindya, however he greatly declined. He did not batter an eyelid in response to nindya. Therefore Raja Janak had to eat that handful of horse dung. 

PS. This sakhi is in the meaings of the japji sahib dha path. I can expect people to start debatng on it and it is on Raja janak. However there are great morals in this sakhi which we should try to adopt into our lives.

6 hours ago, Bal Rehal said:

There is a sakhi on Raja janak who was requested by a sant ji to have his nindhya done by people in order to get his karam cancelled. So he made his daughter sit with him on the throne. People did nindhya and the heap of horse dung he was supposed to eat greatly reduce to be left to a handful. There was another sant ji nearby who refused to do nindya of Raja Janak. The raja sent people to him to do his nindya, however he greatly declined. He did not batter an eyelid in response to nindya. Therefore Raja Janak had to eat that handful of horse dung. 

PS. This sakhi is in the meaings of the japji sahib dha path. I can expect people to start debatng on it and it is on Raja janak. However there are great morals in this sakhi which we should try to adopt into our lives.

Paaji, the above sakhi is of Raja Ajai, who was the grandfather of Ram Chandar jee. Did it happen to Raja Janak jee too?

Ang 953

ਅਜੈ ਸੁ ਰੋਵੈ ਭੀਖਿਆ ਖਾਇ ॥

ਐਸੀ ਦਰਗਹ ਮਿਲੈ ਸਜਾਇ ॥

Bhul chuk maaf

On 10/7/2016 at 9:15 PM, tva prasad said:

is under estimating someone ninda?

I get under estimated A LOT!!!!!!!!!

should I just ignore people under estimating me (ignore their behaviour when they under estimate me)?

I m sorta sick of that's y I asked. All replies appreciated. Thanx.

Yes, underestimating someone also falls under Ninda. For example, suppose there is a weightlifter who can lift 500 lbs, but someone starts spreading a rumor that he cannot even lift 400 lbs. That person is doing Ninda of the weightlifter.

Where is it happening? At a workplace? Uni?

If someone underestimates you, they are doing your Ninda. So you should be happy about it, rather than feel depressed. Your sins are being washed away.

ਹਮਰੇ ਕਪਰੇ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਧੋਇ ॥੧॥
हमरे कपरे निंदकु धोइ ॥१॥

Hamre kapre ninḏak ḏẖo▫e. ||1||
then the slanderer washes my clothes. ||1||

Also remember, actions speak louder than words. If someone underestimates you, they will be proven wrong in the end anyways. So the best action would be to ignore them. Always try to stay humble and don't get annoyed. By getting irritated/annoyed, you will cause damage to your inner self. Maharaaj says,

Ang 1364

ਕਬੀਰ ਸਭ ਤੇ ਹਮ ਬੁਰੇ ਹਮ ਤਜਿ ਭਲੋ ਸਭੁ ਕੋਇ ॥

Kabeer, I am the worst of all. Everyone else is good.

ਜਿਨਿ ਐਸਾ ਕਰਿ ਬੂਝਿਆ ਮੀਤੁ ਹਮਾਰਾ ਸੋਇ ॥੭॥

Whoever understands this is a friend of mine. ||7||

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Paaji, the above sakhi is of Raja Ajai, who was the grandfather of Ram Chandar jee. Did it happen to Raja Janak jee too?

Ang 953

ਅਜੈ ਸੁ ਰੋਵੈ ਭੀਖਿਆ ਖਾਇ ॥

ਐਸੀ ਦਰਗਹ ਮਿਲੈ ਸਜਾਇ ॥

Bhul chuk maaf

ਅਜ ਰਾਜਾ ਦਸਰਥ ਕਾ ਪਿਤਾ ਰਾਨੀ ਇੰਦ ਮਤੀ ਕੀ ਪਰੀਖਿਆ ਕਰਤਾ ਹੂਆ ਰਾਨੀ ਕੋ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਰ ਸਮੈਂ ਮ੍ਰਿਗ ਕੇ ਰੁਧਰ ਸੇ ਬਸਤ੍ਰ ਅਪਨਾ ਭਿਗੋਇ ਕਰ ਦਾਸ ਕੇ ਹਾਥ ਭੇਜਾ ਦਾਸ ਨੇ ਕਹਾ ਹੇ ਰਾਨੀ ਜੀ ਰਾਜਾ ਕੋ ਸ਼ੋਰ ਨੇ ਮਾਰ ਦੀਆ ਹੈ ਸੋ ਪਤਿਬ੍ਰਤਾ ਸੁਨਤੇ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਤਜੇ ਤਬ ਤਿਸ ਕੇ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਮੈਂ ਦੁਖੀ ਹੋ ਰੁਦਨ ਕਰ ਤਿਸ ਕੋ ਵਿਜੋਗ ਕਰ ਰਾਜਾ ਰਾਜ ਤਿਆਗ ਕੇ ਭਿਖ੍ਯਾ ਮਾਂਗਤਾ ਭਯਾ॥

47 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

ਅਜ ਰਾਜਾ ਦਸਰਥ ਕਾ ਪਿਤਾ ਰਾਨੀ ਇੰਦ ਮਤੀ ਕੀ ਪਰੀਖਿਆ ਕਰਤਾ ਹੂਆ ਰਾਨੀ ਕੋ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਰ ਸਮੈਂ ਮ੍ਰਿਗ ਕੇ ਰੁਧਰ ਸੇ ਬਸਤ੍ਰ ਅਪਨਾ ਭਿਗੋਇ ਕਰ ਦਾਸ ਕੇ ਹਾਥ ਭੇਜਾ ਦਾਸ ਨੇ ਕਹਾ ਹੇ ਰਾਨੀ ਜੀ ਰਾਜਾ ਕੋ ਸ਼ੋਰ ਨੇ ਮਾਰ ਦੀਆ ਹੈ ਸੋ ਪਤਿਬ੍ਰਤਾ ਸੁਨਤੇ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਤਜੇ ਤਬ ਤਿਸ ਕੇ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਮੈਂ ਦੁਖੀ ਹੋ ਰੁਦਨ ਕਰ ਤਿਸ ਕੋ ਵਿਜੋਗ ਕਰ ਰਾਜਾ ਰਾਜ ਤਿਆਗ ਕੇ ਭਿਖ੍ਯਾ ਮਾਂਗਤਾ ਭਯਾ॥

Same sakhi is mentioned in Amir Bhandar teeka. Thanks bro.

Bhul chuk maaf

@BhagatSingh

There are two sakhis associated with Raja Aj jee. Please listen below to Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale.

Please start listening after 33:10 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Gurbachan_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)/Guru_Granth_Sahib_Larivaar_Katha/Volume_10_Ang_0876-0974/069--Sant.Gurbachan.Singh.(Bhindran.wale)--Raag.Ramkali--Ang-953.(Vaar-1).mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 year later...
On 10/8/2016 at 1:21 PM, paapiman said:

@BhagatSingh

There are two sakhis associated with Raja Aj jee. Please listen below to Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale.

Please start listening after 33:10 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Gurbachan_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)/Guru_Granth_Sahib_Larivaar_Katha/Volume_10_Ang_0876-0974/069--Sant.Gurbachan.Singh.(Bhindran.wale)--Raag.Ramkali--Ang-953.(Vaar-1).mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

Some people might wonder that howcome a great king like Raja Aj jee (grandfather of Sri Ram Chander jee) behaved so rudely/inappropriately with a saint. Well, the answer is found in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee.

Raja Aj jee was a great king, but he had become egoistic.

The below are verses from Sri Brahma Avtar.

ਜਗ ਆਪਨੋ ਅਜਿ ਮਾਨ ॥

ਤਰਿ ਆਖ ਆਨ ਨ ਆਨ ॥

He abandoned the idea of considering the whole world as his own and did not care for anyone

ਤਬ ਕਾਲ ਕੋਪ ਕ੍ਰਵਾਲ ॥

ਅਜਿ ਜਾਰੀਆ ਮਧਿ ਜ੍ਵਾਲ ॥੯੯॥

Then the great Death, in great rage, reduced king Aj to ashes in his fire.99.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...