dry skin & meditation

In simple language Its energy play...meditation creates a lot of radiation and heat in the body... this heat is already inside your body in form of kundalini or whatever names :D .but meditation let it get going ..Also diet plays a big role in this..in short take care about it but dont give much thought and attention to it..we are not our minds atlast

Just now, paramnam said:

What makes you say meditation is the cause? I could make up some reasonable links but it would be more accurate to hear why you associate the two first 

no I am just asking why could that be a reason. I have heard in giani thakur Singh g's Kath that if u meditate u need to use oil on ur head especially.

Ah ok. I would think tapas because meditation builds tapas which can actually physically heat the body and possibly dry it out if not given nourishment like water, ghee or other healthy fats, good food to balance the the heat. I am no expert, just what it seems like to me, but yes, tapas definitely can physically heat the body