Guest posting is now disabled on most of sections except for Meditation section

SAadmin

Guest posting is now disabled on most of sections except for Meditation section, it was pilot project. We have given enough flexibility for guest posting in the past. I think its time for respected guest  to register with us - so there is transparency, accountability of whats being posted and also so that you can interact with us more closely. 

Here are the benefits of Registered members:

- They can chat in the room
- They can contribute more to the gallery
- They can be more accountable to the post to protect integrity of quality of forum- ensure member its not posting from multiple guest accounts to get their point across
- They are available for personal clarification/ also have ability to take the issue with person  via private messaging instead of personal back and forth in the thread.
- They can get points for their post (we don't have thumbs down on the post, just positive or no rating)

I don't like signing up places usually because putting your email address opens it to spam. Even on forums where admins swear they don't share but bots can get this info and all of a sudden you start to receive spam from all these places and once it starts even unsubscribing from the places doesn't stop the spams! So I had to create a whole new email address just to sign up here. Forums have been hacked and personal info leaked like email addresses even Sikh sangat it has happened recently. That's why I didn't want to sign up before but it's ok I created a whole new email address for the sign up so my personal email won't be affected.