were are the Saints in Punjab

Guest kHALSA

I am going to India for a vacation in a few days but in truth i wanna get fixed inside, like i have a spiritual problem but i dont know how to fix i have tried doing simran, seva nitem, kirtan, listening to katha, listening to stories of saints, etc and basically this is what happens i start doing it for example one day i will have a burning desire to meditate on god the whole day like i dont care if i die as long as i can taste god naam and experience it but this happens to me a few times in a month then i lose my hunger or thrist for mediation and the experience i feel for some reason then this repeats and has been happening for 6 years I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WRONG BUT I DO KNOW I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG. like also if i dont meditate on god name i go crazy like i dont sleep that much/ dont feel like eating, do work or anything, basically i feel like not living anymore when i dont meditate and then i get some meditation so i get a small taste of what can come then it goes away like i dont know whats wrong but i hope to seek help and fix it. i will like a dark hole with nothing to fill but i know meditation will help me but then i keep stopping i know there is something i am doing something wrong.

So my plan is to vist saints/Gurusikh's and ask them since they are closer to waheuguru and they probably can see what is going inside of me, like can anyone know of some saint, brahm giani, high spiritual gurusikh's becuase i will could like to do there sangat, and learn from them how to be a gurusikh and what my problem is and how to fix it. I know that gurusikh's that are high spirtual probally dont wanna talk since they in love with waheguru and in eternal  Anand.

this is a benti to the sat sangat i am like a lost child and i beg of the sat guru's sangat to help me find the gurusikh's/saint's/Brahmgiani's becuase i am stuck and if i dont get this problem fixed i am going to go crazy, i dont wanna waste this precious life guru gave me in the sikh spirtual path and i dont wanna waste my life doing nothing and then going to God's court to be born and die again and again i was be free from this life/Maya, this is my last leg like i dont know what else to do other then ask the guru's sangat. you can private message me if you dont feel comfortable talking in public post. I have tried everything my small mind and understanding of sikhi could do now i seek help of the ones that are further on there spiritual path to help a sikh that has fallen of the path and is trying to get back up.

thank you for taking time to read this post may Sat Guru bless you all

Jan Nānak ḏẖūṛ mangai ṯis gursikẖ kī jo āp japai avrah nām japāvai. ||2||
Servant Nanak begs for the dust of the feet of that GurSikh, who himself chants the Naam, and inspires others to chant it.

veere you are not alone my state is similar to you ..unless we push ourselves we wont get returns ..its like when we start school we cry and dont even want to go to school but the regime is forced upon us and then we go on till we get the degree in our hands ..no matter how many sants you visit but the final decision is in our hands ..i am learning to force myself at certain times i keep falling too...i am not saying that its futile to visit Sants ..its good ..you will certainly learn a lot and they would motivate you ..Giani Inderjeet singh Nihang based in Raqba is a buzurg Nihang singh ji with lots of Gian ..there are others with high awastha ..like Giani Thakur singh ji too i think he is based in Ludhiana ..i know very little about Sants though

thx you for replying if anyone can list some high spirtual gurusikh's it doesnt mattar to be what jatha they from i am open minded as long as guruikh's or even saints of other spirtual paths becuase i know that sikhi is the path of saints not only sikhs walk the path. My plan is so far to vist nihang's, taksal, akj, udassis, yogi's if anyone know of any other groups pls be free to tell me benti to Sat Sangat

Guest guest khalsa da dasan das

vahiguru ji ka khalsa vahiguru ji ki fateh

vahiguru ji hohu kirpal suami mere santa sang vihaave

Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji es gursikh pyaare nu santa di sangat baksho maharaj
te jeevan safla hove

Sant Giani Inderjit Singh Raqbe Wale
Sant Mohan Singh ji Bhindran Wale
Sant Manjit Singh ji Harkhowal Wale
Sant Darshan Singh Ji Dhakki Sahib Wale
Swami Parmanand Ji Maharaj
Sant Baba Sukha Singh Ji
Baba Hari Singh Ji
Singh Sahib Jathedar Akali Baba Prem Singh Nihang 96 Crori 

Guru Nanak Daata Baksh Lai Mission
203, Sector 33A,
Chandigarh, INDIA - 160031
Phone: +91-172-2601440
Brig. Partap Singh Ji Jaspal (Retd.)

Baba Mohinder Partap Singh ji 
Guru Nanak Ashram
Ashram
Address: Rasulpur Saidan, Patiala, Punjab 147003, India
Phone: +91 175 235 2363

Bhai Ranjit Singh Khalsa Dhadrianwale

one of the greatest sants I have ever had the good fortune of seeing:

Guru Nanak Ashram
Ashram

If you go, send my namaskar too ji. You don't need my name, they will know as they are all-knowing. 

when you get back, keep in mind sometimes sants come to visit gurdwaras in the west in main ciities. if you give us an idea of where you are we might be able to notify you of some visits. 

do ardass in front of Maharaj before you go

14 hours ago, Guest kHALSA said:

Sant Baba Sukha Singh Ji
Baba Hari Singh Ji

203, Sector 33A,

Guru Nanak Ashram
Ashram

Add to the list

Srimaan Sant Baba Gurdev Singh jee (Nanaksar Samprada)

Srimaan Sant Pandit Jagjit Singh jee (Harkhowal Samprada)

Sriman Sant Baba Makhan Singh jee Sato ki Gali wale (Head of Amritsari Taksal)

Bhul chuk maaf

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:49 AM, Guest kHALSA said:

Sant Baba Sukha Singh Ji
Baba Hari Singh Ji

203, Sector 33A,

Guru Nanak Ashram
Ashram

Bhai Ranjit Singh Khalsa Dhadrianwale

so can I call them?

is bhai ranjit Singh khalsa dhaderianwale brahmgiani. I have heard his kathas and stuff, does any1 know? Thnx