Katha of Chandi di waar by Gyani Banta Singh Ji

chatanga1

I have been listening to this katha of Chandi di waar which tok place over 10 days at Gurdwara Sri Bangla Sahib, New Delhi.

It is an extremely informative video and well worth the watch to increase your knowledge of what this waar is actually about. 

i have only put up the first video, but follow the others on Youtube. These videos are gems, and Bhai Banta Singh's knowledge is amazing. You will not find any SGPC Gyani be able to do katha as informative as this.

ppl...where were you wen the anti sikh bhagat singh was going against chandi di vaar on this this forum claiming it was some shiva something..i cont even remember his bull..s**t .this prick bhagat sing is actauly jasbir looking to copy kanwar...so before you say "who is jasbir?"...ill say "research people.."..and for the sikhs falling for his works..please look at pictures of our gurus on google and devteh, and how he has conveniently adjusted it..original??..hmm you tell me??

On 13/11/2016 at 1:00 AM, samurai said:

while i am here...chatanga.where were your balls  when the maha lund was claiming that chandi di vaar was not the rachna of dasam pitha? your f'in ji and paaji were overflowing..

My balls were exactly where they have been since I was born, thanks for asking.

I came to the conclusion a long time ago, that Bhagat Singh Ji Maharaj was definitely one of our more weirder members. So I tend to stay out of his way, lest I become a weirdo as well. That topic that you refer to, wasn't really that interesting to me at the time. However if you wish to make any comments on what he said, I will take the time to read them.

• 2 months later...